Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hear Say 🤣 Maybe it's because I'm always wearing black too but I find Nadine quite chic! The one-shoulder tops have got to go but I find her style much nicer than Hirons' neon and camo.
To be fair its not hard to beat the Hirons at style wars. Shes like a cross between Brian Harvey and the territorial army. I stopped liking Nadines fashion when the white boots appeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Nancy.Drew

Have you watched the anti Valentine live she did with Jo? They talk about Tattle. She makes a tit of herself again. Starts talking about how you shouldn’t say anything about anybody you wouldn’t say to their face, literally 2 seconds later she is saying she can’t stand Kiera Knightly but she wouldn’t tell her to her face 🙈.
Probably Nadine at her most annoying.

91595720-C73E-49AE-9884-B76A5E552EC2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Nancy.Drew

On the subject of Jo. I didn’t realise the Beauty Banks (which I’ve often donated to) was giving the items to NHS workers. Now don’t get me wrong, they absolutely deserve everything they can get, but they were supposed to give the items to people living in poverty. Can they just change to do what they like with the donations people have made? NHS workers are having a shit year but they’ve at least still got jobs. Lots of people haven’t. I think they should have set up a separate charity or at least made it clear. I’d probably have donated to that too, just don’t like the idea they can take your money/goods and do something different than what they say.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I must be giving too much brain space to these influencers, the other day in TK Maxx I saw a pale gold knitted one-sleeved top and thought it would be good for Nadine on a night out, with an extra-flicky hair do.

• Haha

PartOfMe

The woman that did the olay pent-a-pep-cides adverts in the 90s.

Since she joined gleam futures is very shady.

She's faked before and after photos using L'Oréal products that she has done ads with before, but claims it isn't an ad. Shady shady shady! And her viewers have noticed. From her latest video:

Reactions: 8

PoleStar

Chatty Member
I haven't commented on here for ages, but a random thought concerning Nadine and her ilk just popped into my head and I thought it worthy of sharing. If there is one good thing that could come of the Covid-19 pandemic it would be the "death of the influencer". Now clearly I don't mean actual death, I'm not wishing that on anyone, but if Covid put paid to these ludicrous people hawking their overstuffed opinions to the rest of us I would be very pleased. I believe their time has come and gone, I think the pandemic must have crystallised in people's minds what matters and what doesn't. Who needs some over-filled and over-Botoxed fake looking woman telling them what to think and what to buy??

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
Take a shot every time Nadine says “Can I just say…”

you’ll have liver failure in 10 minutes.

• Haha

Nancy.Drew

She's found a loop hole in the ASA guidelines, I agree with one commenter that an Ad should be disclosed under the video and not once you have started to watch. Sneaky.
I think it is safe to say every video she posts is an ad. She should just be upfront and admit it.

9ACDD055-CA68-4AC7-94FF-7B751A868FE8.jpeg

How did she make a living before?
I think she was a beauty editor for magazines/ tv shows. I seem to remember she has history of this kind of behaviour though. Wasn’t she sacked from This Morning for promoting brands she worked with?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Filming must protect you from covid 😉 before I get shot down my niece in early 20s & fully vaccinated recently was very sick with covid not in hospital but still sicker than anyone would want to be!

I was wondering if I had missed the ad notice too should definitely be on it obviously an ad for Superdrug and garnier and also pointed out Olay hasn’t she worked with them too?
I’ve just reported her to the ASA. I’m bloody sick of these insta scammers not declaring shit properly. Even if it’s not technically an advert, she’s definitely got previous and ongoing relationships with some of the brands she waxed lyrical about, so I feel that at least there should have been some type of declaration in the text along with the video.

BigMavis

VIP Member
If brands see the state of that comment section the jig is up. We want transparency and Ms Baggott aint delivering, she's also a little bit annoying. Such a pity but I've bought things on the back of her "must have product" videos and been left disappointed.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
The thing with ‘Trichology’ is that it’s a pseudoscience. These people aren’t doctors or medical scientists. They haven’t got regulated, standardised training and protected titles. The “Institute of Trichologists” which claims to provide ‘clinical training’ and describes itself as “The Institute of Trichologists is the foremost professional association for trichologists in the World, the largest provider of trichology training in Europe and the longest established body of its type. Our registered members have undergone education programmes to qualify as Clinical Trichologists. Clinical Trichology is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the human hair and scalp.”
is in some scabby multi use block in Tooting (pictured).

Scamming desperate people. Dermatologists or endocrinologists are the professionals to see for hairloss (depending on the cause).

Attachments

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think she looks good, her clothes on the other hand make her look like the sixth member of Hear'Say.

Reactions: 6

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I think she’s going down the derm route so she can keep mentioning Skin and Me for her pal Jo.

She’s getting slated in the comments on her latest YouTube video.
I’ve not seen the YouTube, I’ll go and have a look at the comments - I can’t stand watching her!

I think it is safe to say every video she posts is an ad. She should just be upfront and admit it.

View attachment 401671

I think she was a beauty editor for magazines/ tv shows. I seem to remember she has history of this kind of behaviour though. Wasn’t she sacked from This Morning for promoting brands she worked with?
Yes, TM gave her the heave-ho for sneaky advertising

• Wow

MaggieAggie

An honest chat about blah blah blah 🥱 yeah right. Come off it, no mention of Ad anywhere yet it blatantly is one!

Pissing my sides at the comments. Basically saying your hair mightn’t fall out so much if you stopped faffing with it ALL the time 🤣🤣🤣
I’ll have to play the game with Ruth I normally play with Jo. I like to count the seconds that they talk before they get interrupted! Never normally more than 10!!

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
It’s her BRAND - how very dare you question it! Bare shoulders and flat hair. So stylish.😏

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Does she think we’re stupid? And does she think she looks THAT different with makeup on? 🙄
Real skin plus Botox, fillers, and whatever other treatments she has that are beyond the reach of most of the women who follow her and will see this picture and applaud her 🙁

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I resent the way ‘opening up the conversation’ about ANYTHING by these influencers always boils down to ‘buy this product/service’. Wellness/self care has been swallowed whole by consumerism. It’s going to be so tedious to watch menopause go down the same way.

I know Jess DeFino is a bit out there but I do like the way she is trying to decouple the concept of ‘beauty’ from products and procedures - it is so deeply entwined I think to a certain point a lot of people have accepted they are one and the same.