Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know about her dismissal from TM, but they've now got Hirons, I mean choose your poison šŸ˜…. Funnily enough I've bought a few of her hair care saviours listed on her recommendation. Living proof was a huge disappointment and she absolutely raved about it. Does Caroline Barnes have a thread, don't mind Caroline but can't stand the lip smacking and mmmmm sounds, anyway I bought ex1 foundation on her recommendation and it was the worst foundation I've ever tried. I don't trust any of them.

Just to add about the foundation, it wasn't readily available in the UK at the time and she advised purchasing through a website, which I can't remember the name of, very niche, but of course was owned by one of her mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s what I thought!! So bloody obvious šŸ™„šŸ™„

Did anyone see Joā€™s stories? Interesting I thought!!
Ohhh, what bullshit. She was completely crazy best thing ever in the whole history of things about Erborian CC Creams and Drew Barrymore's Flower makeup ranges too... By coincidence she was also doing their PR work when they both launched into the UK markets. So disingenuous. I used to really like her too.

Reactions: 3
What was on Jos stories? I just see posts about a posture correction gadget.
Yes she was certainly involved with flower beauty, Nadine got the exclusive on that I think.

Reactions: 2
What was on Jos stories? I just see posts about a posture correction gadget.
Yes she was certainly involved with flower beauty, Nadine got the exclusive on that I think.
Sorry, @BigMavis I was referring to @Eat My Shorts post further up. It didn't show the story in my quoted post. It was Jo Jones ranting that she didn't do ads or sponsored posts etc. I feel this is disingenuous as she is often madly raving about certain brands (skin&me, Erborian, Flower Beauty) for a while and it then turns out she is doing PR for said company. Very stealth advertising I feel.

Sorry, @BigMavis I was referring to @Eat My Shorts post further up. It didn't show the story in my quoted post. It was Jo Jones ranting that she didn't do ads or sponsored posts etc. I feel this is disingenuous as she is often madly raving about certain brands (skin&me, Erborian, Flower Beauty) for a while and it then turns out she is doing PR for said company. Very stealth advertising I feel.
Wow, I didnā€™t realise she did Flower Beauty and Erborian too. Sheā€™s part of the ā€œhagsā€ so even if itā€™s not her channel theyā€™re on then she should surly be declaring it. I noticed this on one of her posts.
50FA7FA4-F1AB-465F-9639-448DE87A04B0.png

• Wow
Wow, I didnā€™t realise she did Flower Beauty and Erborian too. Sheā€™s part of the ā€œhagsā€ so even if itā€™s not her channel theyā€™re on then she should surly be declaring it. I noticed this on one of her posts.
View attachment 401738
Again, I just find this somewhat disingenuous. If you are being paid to do PR for a beauty company and then rave about their products in a public forum (ie Beauty Hags YouTube vids) then this is advertising. It surely doesn't matter if they are specifically sponsoring her to do posts or mention them, they don't need to they are already paying her to say positive things about them!

Yes I agree. Theyā€™re paying her to do PR. Whatever method she chooses to do that is up to her. However all of those things should be marked as ads.

Yes I agree. Theyā€™re paying her to do PR. Whatever method she chooses to do that is up to her. However all of those things should be marked as ads.
Yes, totally agree! She's getting as snippy as Sali Hughes with these Instagram comments.

On the subject of Jo. I didnā€™t realise the Beauty Banks (which Iā€™ve often donated to) was giving the items to NHS workers. Now donā€™t get me wrong, they absolutely deserve everything they can get, but they were supposed to give the items to people living in poverty. Can they just change to do what they like with the donations people have made? NHS workers are having a tit year but theyā€™ve at least still got jobs. Lots of people havenā€™t. I think they should have set up a separate charity or at least made it clear. Iā€™d probably have donated to that too, just donā€™t like the idea they can take your money/goods and do something different than what they say.

Reactions: 10
I haven't commented on here for ages, but a random thought concerning Nadine and her ilk just popped into my head and I thought it worthy of sharing. If there is one good thing that could come of the Covid-19 pandemic it would be the "death of the influencer". Now clearly I don't mean actual death, I'm not wishing that on anyone, but if Covid put paid to these ludicrous people hawking their overstuffed opinions to the rest of us I would be very pleased. I believe their time has come and gone, I think the pandemic must have crystallised in people's minds what matters and what doesn't. Who needs some over-filled and over-Botoxed fake looking woman telling them what to think and what to buy??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't commented on here for ages, but a random thought concerning Nadine and her ilk just popped into my head and I thought it worthy of sharing. If there is one good thing that could come of the Covid-19 pandemic it would be the "death of the influencer". Now clearly I don't mean actual death, I'm not wishing that on anyone, but if Covid put paid to these ludicrous people hawking their overstuffed opinions to the rest of us I would be very pleased. I believe their time has come and gone, I think the pandemic must have crystallised in people's minds what matters and what doesn't. Who needs some over-filled and over-Botoxed fake looking woman telling them what to think and what to buy??
Love this. I would absolutely love to see an end to these leeches. Although unfortunately there are still too many followers lapping up their bullshit for them to disappear.

Back to Baggott. What new scheme is this sheā€™s peddling? (See pic) I refuse to swipe up, but it appears to be yet another thing they want people to subscribe to in order to recommend more products they donā€™t need.

I meant to ask if anyone watched her thing last week ā€œletā€™s talk about green washingā€? How bleeping patronising was that, coming from the likes of her?! šŸ˜” Just seeing her little trailer was enough to get my hackles up, I couldnā€™t bring myself to see her smug, self-satisfied face lecturing us about it.

Attachments

• Angry
Love this. I would absolutely love to see an end to these leeches. Although unfortunately there are still too many followers lapping up their bullshit for them to disappear.

Back to Baggott. What new scheme is this sheā€™s peddling? (See pic) I refuse to swipe up, but it appears to be yet another thing they want people to subscribe to in order to recommend more products they donā€™t need.

I meant to ask if anyone watched her thing last week ā€œletā€™s talk about green washingā€? How bleeping patronising was that, coming from the likes of her?! šŸ˜” Just seeing her little trailer was enough to get my hackles up, I couldnā€™t bring myself to see her smug, self-satisfied face lecturing us about it.
Shes talking about "disruptors" of the beauty industry once again zzzzzzzzz

I would love to see an end to influencers, you can literally see the whites of their eyes in their panic stricken state right now. Nadine had to resort to shilling online beauty consultations in her last video. Unfortunately I think post covid people will go mad and they'll be bigger than ever or maybe a new crop will emerge using zoom.

• Sad
I think sheā€™s going down the derm route so she can keep mentioning Skin and Me for her pal Jo.

Sheā€™s getting slated in the comments on her latest YouTube video.
Is she? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s very interesting. Do they have a beauty person now? Was she a makeup artist?
Isnā€™t Hirons in there now? I don't watch it!!

Well said!! Letā€™s hope it all stops. All the bloody free trips abroad are sickening!!

Yes I did! How are people taken in by her and others? They make me sick!!

Last edited:
Isnā€™t Hirons in there now? I don't watch it!!
Yep, Iā€™d forgotten she was on it. Not sure how she wasnā€™t sacked for eh same thing. I saw one of her slots and she was talking about some vitamin c drinks that she was advertising on Instagram.

I didn't know about her dismissal from TM, but they've now got Hirons, I mean choose your poison šŸ˜…. Funnily enough I've bought a few of her hair care saviours listed on her recommendation. Living proof was a huge disappointment and she absolutely raved about it. Does Caroline Barnes have a thread, don't mind Caroline but can't stand the lip smacking and mmmmm sounds, anyway I bought ex1 foundation on her recommendation and it was the worst foundation I've ever tried. I don't trust any of them.
I watch Caroline. I like the looks she does as sheā€™s a similar age to me and theyā€™re fairly easy. Put oh my god, the lip smacking and other noises, makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I read the comments on her YouTube video, and her replies were deliberately obtuse. She knows fine well what the posters were saying - state AD upfront on the video title so that anyone about to click on the video knows itā€™s an advert before they begin watching so that they are fully aware and have the choice. Not hard is it? These two comments sum her up for me.

Attachments

Sheā€™s got a very short memory, itā€™s only last month she went to the Maldives.

AFD85455-9E80-4777-B5F6-5940A32DFEFD.png

• Angry
  • Haha