Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey I wasn’t expecting, or maybe I was, a bloody science lecture!! 💤 😴

I actually ordered some of this water on Monday for mine and my daughter’s dry hair because I’ve heard good reports. Trust her to jump in there!!

Reactions: 1
Blimey I wasn’t expecting, or maybe I was, a bloody science lecture!! 💤 😴

I actually ordered some of this water on Monday for mine and my daughter’s dry hair because I’ve heard good reports. Trust her to jump in there!!
Its like A level biology all over again.

• Haha
I think I've already said this, but I've bought a few things based on her saying hooooowww aaammmaaazziing they are and absolutely regretted all of them. Surely I would have liked at least one rec. I love a chypre perfume and adore YSL, love yvresse but nobody else does, so I might have a sniff at tuxedo anyway.
Next time I’m on perfume parlour I’ll try and remember to check if they do the ysl tuxedo. I’d rather try that than pay over the odds for something Nadine’s recommended that may well end up being a massive let down.

Next time I’m on perfume parlour I’ll try and remember to check if they do the ysl tuxedo. I’d rather try that than pay over the odds for something Nadine’s recommended that may well end up being a massive let down.
Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
Is this new wonder water similar to color wow dream coat? Its brilliant, but I'd try a cheaper alternative for sure. Was looking at the ingredients but nothing was jumping out as similar so maybe I'm wrong.

When I’m in Brighton next although I think they have an online shop I’m definitely going into Eden who sell their own dupes. Their version of Portrait of a lady is excellent. They’re allowed to sell it because they’re vegan apparently so it’s all aboveboard. 👌🏻

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
Is this new wonder water similar to color wow dream coat? Its brilliant, but I'd try a cheaper alternative for sure. Was looking at the ingredients but nothing was jumping out as similar so maybe I'm wrong.
No idea. All I know is, it’s half price at Superdrug!!

Reactions: 2
Have never tried it either, the first time I've heard it mentioned was here because of Nadine, I must be living under a rock.

I’ve just checked perfume parlour and they do YSL tuxedo but it’s out of stock at the moment. Only 3 reviews and they’re not very good, saying it’s not much like the original, but one says they bought the spray whereas the oils are loads better. I’d say it’s worth risking £4 on a small bottle of their oil to see if you like it.

Can you tell I’m at a loose end this afternoon?! 😂

• Haha
:ROFLMAO:
I’ve just checked perfume parlour and they do YSL tuxedo but it’s out of stock at the moment. Only 3 reviews and they’re not very good, saying it’s not much like the original, but one says they bought the spray whereas the oils are loads better. I’d say it’s worth risking £4 on a small bottle of their oil to see if you like it.

Can you tell I’m at a loose end this afternoon?!
Yes Shiney, sort of but I really appreciate it :ROFLMAO:
I think I went to order stuff on pp years ago but the shipping was ridiculous, must have a look now.
Cannot go wrong with YSL.

:ROFLMAO:
Yes Shiney, sort of but I really appreciate it :ROFLMAO:
I think I went to order stuff on pp years ago but the shipping was ridiculous, must have a look now.
Cannot go wrong with YSL.
Wait until you want to try a few things and you get free postage over a certain value order 😊 The perfume oils are lovely.

• Heart
Another science lesson so she can “try” and sound intelligent. Too much finger wagging and talking to her audience like they’re all completely stupid!! 🙄🤬

Another science lesson so she can “try” and sound intelligent. Too much finger wagging and talking to her audience like they’re all completely stupid!! 🙄🤬
Oh haven’t seen yet, what’s it about this time?

I’ve actually just watched about half of it and then stopped.
She was wanging on about the PH of shampoo bars and I just couldn’t stand it any longer.

Firstly. Bottles of shampoo don’t all state their PH so why should all shampoo bars? And secondly, she had litmus paper there, so why didn’t she test the shampoo bars herself if she was that bothered? Instead of telling people at home to do it. Stupid arse.

Last edited:
Have you watched the anti Valentine live she did with Jo? They talk about Tattle. She makes a tit of herself again. Starts talking about how you shouldn’t say anything about anybody you wouldn’t say to their face, literally 2 seconds later she is saying she can’t stand Kiera Knightly but she wouldn’t tell her to her face 🙈.
Probably Nadine at her most annoying.

91595720-C73E-49AE-9884-B76A5E552EC2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have you watched the anti Valentine live she did with Jo? They talk about Tattle. She makes a tit of herself again. Starts talking about how you shouldn’t say anything about anybody you wouldn’t say to their face, literally 2 seconds later she is saying she can’t stand Kiera Knightly but she wouldn’t tell her to her face 🙈.

View attachment 447358
Oh I’d happily tell Nadine exactly what I think of her 🤣

Seriously though, if you try and have a rational discussion with them about advertising etc on their Instagram, they don’t want their followers to see it, so they immediately delete your post. Or completely ignore it and allow their rabid followers to pile on instead. They simply will not engage. Or they cry troll, bully etc just because we have a different opinion to them. So Tattle exists because there is nowhere else to discuss influencer behaviour.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 447358
No I didn’t! They both do my head in now. I used to like Jo but she thinks she’s too cool for school recentry!

Reactions: 3
I have an irrational hatred of her every time I hear the phrase..... “she slid into my DMs”
It’s so cringe!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
1614122369770.png

I haven't watched her in a long time. Nadine, not Linda Belcher. Couldn't deal with the nail tapping.

• Sick
I’ve heard it all now. In her IGTV on skincare under £25 she actually suggests that it’s down to a conversation with her that the bloke who owns Revolution changed his company strategy and the type of products they make to become more successful 🤣 Talk about having a high opinion of yourself! Just duck off Nadine, we don’t believe you.

• Haha
I’ve heard it all now. In her IGTV on skincare under £25 she actually suggests that it’s down to a conversation with her that the bloke who owns Revolution changed his company strategy and the type of products they make to become more successful 🤣 Talk about having a high opinion of yourself! Just duck off Nadine, we don’t believe you.
That’s what I thought!! Jesus, that woman is something else!! 🙄🙄