Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I began to watch the video but I had to switch off, her voice was too smug and irritating. The comments section was full of people saying how wonderful she is at describing fragrance, and nobody describes perfume like her. Ffs she was reading most of it from the marketing blurb.

Apart from the origins of amber, I think she’s also missed the mark with her audience in this video - she’s forgotten who watches her. She’s gone very high end here, nothing more affordable, and they’re letting her know in the comments. Ridiculous given her audience, as well as the current social and economic climate.

Reactions: 3
I began to watch the video but I had to switch off, her voice was too smug and irritating. The comments section was full of people saying how wonderful she is at describing fragrance, and nobody describes perfume like her. Ffs she was reading most of it from the marketing blurb.

Apart from the origins of amber, I think she’s also missed the mark with her audience in this video - she’s forgotten who watches her. She’s gone very high end here, nothing more affordable, and they’re letting her know in the comments. Ridiculous given her audience, as well as the current social and economic climate.
That bloody jumper looks silly too!
I found a great dupe for Portrait of a Lady in a little Brighton shop for £20! Go me! 😬😬

Reactions: 2
That smirk 😡 she’s like the feckin’ grinch. Anyway, wtf does this mean ‘Ad info - not paid to post this but I have worked with them before’ ??? You’re working with them now you sly cow! You’ve got your own personalised discount code so they can attribute any sales you push their way to you, to calculate your commission or whatever you’re paid in (magic beans 🤷🏼‍♀️) So, what’s that then? Just being friends???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That smirk 😡 she’s like the feckin’ grinch. Anyway, wtf does this mean ‘Ad info - not paid to post this but I have worked with them before’ ??? You’re working with them now you sly cow! You’ve got your own personalised discount code so they can attribute any sales you push their way to you, to calculate your commission or whatever you’re paid in (magic beans 🤷🏼‍♀️) So, what’s that then? Just being friends???
Ha ha I’ve just taken the exact same screenshot and come on here to post. God she’s annoying. She’s quickly overtaking Hirons as the most annoying one.

Nadine sounds just like me at work when I haven't a clue what I'm on about :ROFLMAO:
Has anyone tried YSL Tuxedo, sounds lovely.

• Haha
Nadine sounds just like me at work when I haven't a clue what I'm on about :ROFLMAO:
Has anyone tried YSL Tuxedo, sounds lovely.
That fragrance did sound nice but I’ve not tried it and there’s little chance in the foreseeable until stores reopen and I can make it out sometime 😕 I’d kind of begrudge being tempted by it though, knowing it was because of her - even if I liked it I’d probably deny myself out of spite 😂

• Haha
That fragrance did sound nice but I’ve not tried it and there’s little chance in the foreseeable until stores reopen and I can make it out sometime 😕 I’d kind of begrudge being tempted by it though, knowing it was because of her - even if I liked it I’d probably deny myself out of spite 😂
The reviews on Fragrantica aren’t great. Everyone says it’s lovely but projection and longevity are not good so probably not worth the money anyway.

FFS she’s flogging yet another miracle hair product. How can anybody fall for this, I wouldn’t mind but her hair looks a lot drier and frazzled than it did a couple of years ago. She’s not marked it as a ad either. All the other influencers stated they’ve had it gifted.
14281AB6-88FD-471F-8222-FCE641C5CB2B.png

• Wow
Her hair’s not all that great, so I don’t know why she keeps flogging hair saviours as if we should all be aiming to have locks like hers. I also hate the way she starts each video “Let’s talk about...” or “Let’s look at...” , no let’s not Nadine.

She looks untrustworthy, do you know what I mean? That smile is so fake. I can’t put it into words but that expression is what puts me off her before she even opens her mouth.
Yep, it’s so smug. Like she’s sat there laughing at her audience. Reminds me of the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I watched the video. I don’t know why I do it. I don’t think she’s even tried the stuff. She’s literally just been sent it and is talking shite about hair being like mushrooms and armour.

Yep, it’s so smug. Like she’s sat there laughing at her audience. Reminds me of the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I watched the video. I don’t know why I do it. I don’t think she’s even tried the stuff. She’s literally just been sent it and is talking shite about hair being like mushrooms and armour.
I watched it too but I didn’t make it to the end. She kept tripping over her words with the science stuff, pretending she understands it and trying to explain it to us dimwits 🙄 when she clearly doesn’t have a clue herself. I find it extremely annoying and patronising.

I’m going to watch it now for a laugh. How many times does she tap the product and push her hair back that doesn’t need pushing back? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think I've already said this, but I've bought a few things based on her saying hooooowww aaammmaaazziing they are and absolutely regretted all of them. Surely I would have liked at least one rec. I love a chypre perfume and adore YSL, love yvresse but nobody else does, so I might have a sniff at tuxedo anyway.