Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ageing rapidly or am I just being a witch?
The last few times I’ve seen her I’ve thought that under her eyes is looking particularly lined all of a sudden. There’s nothing wrong with having lines, I’ve got plenty 😂 it’s just that hers seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

I was wondering whether she has stopped using filters on her Instagram so it’s suddenly become very noticeable, or perhaps she was having some sort of treatment that’s worn off??? I don’t know. But it’s a marked change in a very short space of time.

Reactions: 3
This is the most petty and trivial thing ever but does it irritate anyone else the way Nadine doesn't pronounce 'day' in days of the week? Ie. Satur-dee, Wednes-dee... It makes me itch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is the most petty and trivial thing ever but does it irritate anyone else the way Nadine doesn't pronounce 'day' in days of the week? Ie. Satur-dee, Wednes-dee... It makes me itch 🤣
Yes!! 🤬 Makes me wonder if she isn’t as well spoken as she would have us believe! 🤔🤔 I work with someone who pronounces yellow as “yella” 😳😳

Reactions: 3
Yes!! 🤬 Makes me wonder if she isn’t as well spoken as she would have us believe! 🤔🤔 I work with someone who pronounces yellow as “yella” 😳😳
A bit like Nadine's mate and wannabe fellow beauty vlogger 🤣 Jo Good aka Middle Aged Minx who pronounces the word "suit" RP style as "sssi'yoot" but otherwise is busy droppin' her Gs.

• Haha
A bit like Nadine's mate and wannabe fellow beauty vlogger 🤣 Jo Good aka Middle Aged Minx who pronounces the word "suit" RP style as "sssi'yoot" but otherwise is busy droppin' her Gs.
Like Priti Patel “goin“ “seein” “Mr Cummins” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I must be giving too much brain space to these influencers, the other day in TK Maxx I saw a pale gold knitted one-sleeved top and thought it would be good for Nadine on a night out, with an extra-flicky hair do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to say, I’m not seeing what the some of you are regarding ageing on NB. She is a 57 year old woman, at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️, she won’t look 25. She looks like she’s ageing at a fairly normal rate, tbh. She’s already said that she was a sun worshipper in her youth, no amount of skincare and injectables in your 40’s+ can undo the long term effects of years of unprotected sun exposure.

I am 100% with you on the time warp hair, the terrible tops and general annoyingness. The interrupting anyone she is with is infuriating. The ‘Beauty Hags’ series she had on YT with JoJones was just hours of video of Bags talking over Jo. So rude.

Reactions: 5
I think she looks good, her clothes on the other hand make her look like the sixth member of Hear'Say.

Reactions: 6
I have to say, I’m not seeing what the some of you are regarding ageing on NB. She is a 57 year old woman, at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️, she won’t look 25. She looks like she’s ageing at a fairly normal rate, tbh. She’s already said that she was a sun worshipper in her youth, no amount of skincare and injectables in your 40’s+ can undo the long term effects of years of unprotected sun exposure.

I am 100% with you on the time warp hair, the terrible tops and general annoyingness. The interrupting anyone she is with is infuriating. The ‘Beauty Hags’ series she had on YT with JoJones was just hours of video of Bags talking over Jo. So rude.
Baggy Mutton?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I see it around the eyes. More so than 50/60 year olds I know. It could be the sun. Could be genetics.

I think she looks good, her clothes on the other hand make her look like the sixth member of Hear'Say.
Hear Say 🤣 Maybe it's because I'm always wearing black too but I find Nadine quite chic! The one-shoulder tops have got to go but I find her style much nicer than Hirons' neon and camo.