Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Her latest Reels is cringe. She really thinks she’s something! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t she just! It’s better than the last time when she dyed her own hair and it didn’t look any different 😂 At least this time she’s actually shown that she’s used the product I suppose. Although she was applying onto her scalp first then spreading it on her hair... I think maybe that’s why her scalp looked quite red at the end when she tipped her head forward to show off her freshly dyed roots 🤣

Yel

Chatty Member
Bumping with her thoughts on tattle from the Sali Hughes thread.

She's been hanging out with her and the Chapman sisters and it's rubbing off. Joing gleam has made her ethics constantly lower while she chases the money.u
Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 23.28.48.png

BigMavis

VIP Member
Next time I’m on perfume parlour I’ll try and remember to check if they do the ysl tuxedo. I’d rather try that than pay over the odds for something Nadine’s recommended that may well end up being a massive let down.
Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
Is this new wonder water similar to color wow dream coat? Its brilliant, but I'd try a cheaper alternative for sure. Was looking at the ingredients but nothing was jumping out as similar so maybe I'm wrong.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Well, what about Skin + Me? She’s definitely incentivised by them as she’s their PR consultant and mentions them whenever possible, so...🤷🏼‍♀️ I fucking detest this holier than thou attitude. As if they are untainted by the money men and marketing people. Jo Jones can fuck off as well as far as I’m concerned.

ETA - just because they don’t accept cash, doesn’t mean they’re not incentivised in other ways eg free product, trips away, lavish gifts etc.
Exactly!!