Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Frank think about it? :ROFLMAO:
I took a punt on it because it was half price.
He loved it for his past-shoulder length hair. He thanked Nadine for recommending it previously. I might try it on a 3 for 2 when I get some other L'Oreal.

Reactions: 1
Have we seriously now reached the low point with these people that the level of their embeddedness with brand advertising is such that they are telling us when an individual post is NOT specifically paid for? Ffs 😡 How disingenuous. Of course this post is paid for (albeit in advance) if it’s part of a wider campaign 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why else would she bother posting then?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have we seriously now reached the low point with these people that the level of their embeddedness with brand advertising is such that they are telling us when an individual post is NOT specifically paid for? Ffs 😡 How disingenuous. Of course this post is paid for (albeit in advance) if it’s part of a wider campaign 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why else would she bother posting then?
Does she think we’re stupid? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Insufferable. What's the point in having someone knowledgeable on if all she does is interrupt?
Full of her own importance, I couldn't listen to that.

• Angry
I know the table’s in the way, but wtf is she wearing? Looks like she’s off to a disco in the early 80s ffs 😂
Yuck! I missed this! Was it insta?

What’s she talking about? Anyone’s hair would look that straight if a hairdresser had straightened it? I don’t remember straight hair being particularly a 90s thing only but to be fair she’d know better than me!! She does love showing her shoulders off doesn’t she! 😴😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
Yuck! I missed this! Was it insta?

What’s she talking about? Anyone’s hair would look that straight if a hairdresser had straightened it? I don’t remember straight hair being particularly a 90s thing only but to be fair she’d know better than me!! She does love showing her shoulders off doesn’t she! 😴😴😴😴😴
No idea, the caption just says filming so that could mean anything. I didn’t understand the 90s hair reference either. Nobody I knew had hair like that back then - perhaps you had to live in the London cool girl media bubble to get the reference 🙄

As for the off the shoulder top, it’s her standard uniform these days I think she alters all her tops to have at least one shoulder on show. It’s a contractual requirement now for when she’s filming with brands: Nadine’s shoulders must be visible for a minimum percentage of the shoot. They’re her best feature.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s her BRAND - how very dare you question it! Bare shoulders and flat hair. So stylish.😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t know what’s going on with her hair but since she had it done with that steam pod last week she’s wearing it that way all the time. A few weeks ago someone on either the Sali Hughes or Caroline Hirons thread (sorry I can’t remember who it was to give them the credit) said they saw a similarity between Nadine and Caitlyn Jenner 😂 Anyway, now she’s got her hair like this, and the way she’s tucking the annoying grown out fringe behind her ears, I can’t stop seeing it 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know what’s going on with her hair but since she had it done with that steam pod last week she’s wearing it that way all the time. A few weeks ago someone on either the Sali Hughes or Caroline Hirons thread (sorry I can’t remember who it was to give them the credit) said they saw a similarity between Nadine and Caitlyn Jenner 😂 Anyway, now she’s got her hair like this, and the way she’s tucking the annoying grown out fringe behind her ears, I can’t stop seeing it 🙈
Definite resemblance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just stupidly watched the Empties Video. Stfu about your fringe. She’s obsessed. Stop playing with it, stop fiddling with it! Aaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhh 🤬 And stop tapping everything a million times. Omg!

• Haha