Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Jo so I’ve not seen it. What did she say? There’s been a lot of influencers going there lately, Nadine was one of many. I do think it was poor judgement on her part to go at that time when the Covid situation was worsening again in the UK. It wasn’t strictly necessary.
She says come people have illegally been to the Maldives and been silly enough to post it. Mentions reality TV stars. I don’t think she’s having a go at Nadine (who has liked the post). I really don’t think that they think Nadine did anything wrong. Or that the did anything wrong filming videos together. Jo starts off talking about all the shops she’s been in,Poundland,Wilkos etc to relieve the boredom of lockdown by looking at makeup in there. I don’t think she realises the “stay at home” message applies to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don’t follow Jo so I’ve not seen it. What did she say? There’s been a lot of influencers going there lately, Nadine was one of many. I do think it was poor judgement on her part to go at that time when the Covid situation was worsening again in the UK. It wasn’t strictly necessary.
But she deserved the holiday because she works SO hard! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She says come people have illegally been to the Maldives and been silly enough to post it. Mentions reality TV stars. I don’t think she’s having a go at Nadine (who has liked the post). I really don’t think that they think Nadine did anything wrong. Or that the did anything wrong filming videos together. Jo starts off talking about all the shops she’s been in,Poundland,Wilkos etc to relieve the boredom of lockdown by looking at makeup in there. I don’t think she realises the “stay at home” message applies to her.
I don’t understand what she’s getting at by saying ‘illegally been’. Lots of influencers are certainly pushing their luck by saying travel is essential because it’s for work reasons when they’re perhaps going on a partially paid trip and then staying longer and flying friends along too. Why are reality tv influencers any different from beauty influencers in this regard? Are there different classes if influencer, unknown to us mere mortals, whereby the beauty influencers set themselves apart and above the others? Bit snobbish that. Who’s to say saint Nadine’s trip was totally legit if we’re getting into semantics?

I think Jo’s got some nerve to say anything about this, when she’s a fully paid up member of the influencer club. They’re all at it to some degree either actually going on these trips, or condoning their mates who are doing so.

She’s very brazen. Did Gleam teach her this? She definitely introduced Middle Aged Minx to Gleam and is repeatedly on her radio programme. They also featured on each other’s YouTube channels. @VeeJayBee

She’s very brazen. Did Gleam teach her this? She definitely introduced Middle Aged Minx to Gleam and is repeatedly on her radio programme. They also featured on each other’s YouTube channels. @VeeJayBee
Dunno, but she’s getting right on my nerves at the minute. I think I need to take a step back for my own sanity 😂

Yes, of course everyone has been asking where she got her bracelets from. They just happen to be from a brand which loads of influencers are flogging 🙄 Oh do duck off Nadine with your smug face.
That’s what I thought!! So bloody obvious 🙄🙄

Did anyone see Jo’s stories? Interesting I thought!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Well, what about Skin + Me? She’s definitely incentivised by them as she’s their PR consultant and mentions them whenever possible, so...🤷🏼‍♀️ I bleeping detest this holier than thou attitude. As if they are untainted by the money men and marketing people. Jo Jones can duck off as well as far as I’m concerned.

ETA - just because they don’t accept cash, doesn’t mean they’re not incentivised in other ways eg free product, trips away, lavish gifts etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, what about Skin + Me? She’s definitely incentivised by them as she’s their PR consultant and mentions them whenever possible, so...🤷🏼‍♀️ I bleeping detest this holier than thou attitude. As if they are untainted by the money men and marketing people. Jo Jones can duck off as well as far as I’m concerned.

ETA - just because they don’t accept cash, doesn’t mean they’re not incentivised in other ways eg free product, trips away, lavish gifts etc.
Exactly!!

Wow isn’t she the charmer. She is getting paid by Skin+Me, can’t see her doing their PR for nothing. Does she think because they’re not told her to post on her own Instagram account it doesn’t matter? God I hope both her and her fellow hag get their comeuppance soon.

Reactions: 5
Wow isn’t she the charmer. She is getting paid by Skin+Me, can’t see her doing their PR for nothing. Does she think because they’re not told her to post on her own Instagram account it doesn’t matter? God I hope both her and her fellow hag get their comeuppance soon.
Thou doth protest too much. She sounds pretty pissed about people commenting! 😄

Interesting that Baggott has hitched herself to the dermatologists and skincare scientists recently. She’s recommending this and I follow some of the dermatologists who are involved in creating it. The advice they give is brilliant, but goes against what her mate Hirons advocates, and Nadine herself for that matter. She’s such a bleeping hypocrite. Trying to look legit by being all for the science of skincare, but then would advertise anything to cash in.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Baggott has hitched herself to the dermatologists and skincare scientists recently. She’s recommending this and I follow some of the dermatologists who are involved in creating it. The advice they give is brilliant, but goes against what her mate Hirons advocates, and Nadine herself for that matter. She’s such a bleeping hypocrite. Trying to look legit by being all for the science of skincare, but then would advertise anything to cash in.
I think she’s going down the derm route so she can keep mentioning Skin and Me for her pal Jo.

She’s getting slated in the comments on her latest YouTube video.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s going down the derm route so she can keep mentioning Skin and Me for her pal Jo.

She's found a loop hole in the ASA guidelines, I agree with one commenter that an Ad should be disclosed under the video and not once you have started to watch. Sneaky.

She's found a loop hole in the ASA guidelines, I agree with one commenter that an Ad should be disclosed under the video and not once you have started to watch. Sneaky.
I think it is safe to say every video she posts is an ad. She should just be upfront and admit it.

9ACDD055-CA68-4AC7-94FF-7B751A868FE8.jpeg

How did she make a living before?
I think she was a beauty editor for magazines/ tv shows. I seem to remember she has history of this kind of behaviour though. Wasn’t she sacked from This Morning for promoting brands she worked with?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I’ve not seen the YouTube, I’ll go and have a look at the comments - I can’t stand watching her!

I think it is safe to say every video she posts is an ad. She should just be upfront and admit it.

View attachment 401671

I think she was a beauty editor for magazines/ tv shows. I seem to remember she has history of this kind of behaviour though. Wasn’t she sacked from This Morning for promoting brands she worked with?
Yes, TM gave her the heave-ho for sneaky advertising

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve not seen the YouTube, I’ll go and have a look at the comments - I can’t stand watching her!

Yes, TM gave her the heave-ho for sneaky advertising
That’s very interesting. Do they have a beauty person now? Was she a makeup artist?