Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia posts about never getting a minute to herself but the stories show a different picture. I know she has ads to film and housework to do but I don’t think it’s relatable. Liam is basically home most of the time.
Maybe I’m underestimating how much ‘work’ ads are.
I mean no offence to anyone who actively makes some cash from paid ads but it’s hardly work is it?
Putting on a face of make up & reading from a pre-prepared brief that the company have sent. I find it hard to see how it’s actually “work”?

She’s hardly out working at morrisons all day or doing a 12 hour shift in a hospital is she!
I’d have more respect for her it that was the case & she was still moaning as much as she does about being so busy with “work”

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand how a woman can have some babies (completely normal every minute life occurrence across the globe) fair enough more than your average amount. So people follow her on a social media site to have a wee nose into what life is like etc, but instead get fed daily crap on iconic london, tesco, hello fresh etc etc. It literally makes her Instagram irritating to look at. Like where was the announcement to followers that this was what her instagram was turning into? Why does she have an underlying tone of irritation with her "real" chats yet is this glammed up, smiling actress when doing sponsored ads?

All the while Liam is taking videos of the kids dancing without socks on lol, eating, being adorable, out at the beach and being real yet he has nowhere near the followers.

I'm unfollowing and switching to Liams page lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That annoyed me, 2 very different sides on stories/ads. I loved following Liam, his page is why I started following Nadia.....a glimpse into real every day life with triplets! I don’t even mind his ads because he’s cooking dinner with the kids at his feet or genuinely doing the craft activities with Mason. It feels more genuine from him I think.

Why is she getting so defensive over the colour of her babies eyes? She is so quick to cry troll whenever someone questions her and is just so defensive. Odd woman

Reactions: 6
Wynter, Wynter, Mason, Wynter, Wynter, Mason and Wynter. Poor Carson and Carter barely even have their own names.

• Heart
That annoyed me, 2 very different sides on stories/ads. I loved following Liam, his page is why I started following Nadia.....a glimpse into real every day life with triplets! I don’t even mind his ads because he’s cooking dinner with the kids at his feet or genuinely doing the craft activities with Mason. It feels more genuine from him I think.
totally agree, like when he got sent the peppa pig pans for free lol, bless him

Reactions: 1
She constantly uses filters on her kids then calls troll when she gets called out on it. She’s a bitter woman and she’ll lose followers over it. Maybe that’s why he’s getting more of a following? He knows what ppl want to see, the triplets, not ads for irrelevant crap. I thought getting an agent was to promote the kids but no it’s all about her and trying to get a mummy makeover and free turkey teeth. She’s no different than any woman that’s had a singleton she needs to stop acting like she’s the messiah

She constantly uses filters on her kids then calls troll when she gets called out on it. She’s a bitter woman and she’ll lose followers over it. I thought getting an agent was to promote the kids but no it’s all about her and trying to get a mummy makeover and free turkey teeth. She’s no different than any woman that’s had a singleton she needs to stop acting like she’s the messiah
Yes, 100% to this! She’s come across like a stroppy little teenager in her latest post about the kids eyes.
She filters the kids constantly, trying to make out they’re not ginger, that’s why everyone’s talking about her filtering her kids, not coz they’ve got blue eyes 🙄

Reactions: 2
I predict a Mrs Meldrum style rise & fall.

Nadia had so much potential but the constant negativity unless it’s an ad will grate on people. And her attitude when anything is questioned 😬
I genuinely don’t underestimate how much work triplets are but there’s mainly 2 adults at home and there’s no health concerns for any of the kids.
Liam puts me in mind of Lee. He genuinely seems to enjoy being with the kids and just has that get up & go attitude that people like to watch. We all like a moan but there’s only so much people will watch that, especially from well off people with 4 healthy gorgeous kids, a lovely home and a family support network around them.

I don’t disagree with all of your comments tbh. Nadia is so so dull now. Like the constant ads. I want to see those gorgeous babies but instead I’m seeing stuff I have zero interest in? Flogging any old shite. She wants to be this huge mum influencer but honestly I think she’s going to fail massively. No ones interested in her, all her mass followers she’s probably gained have come from other mum influencers who have mentioned her and directed traffic to her page purely for those babies. Bet they’re disappointed in the majority of her stories 🙄 Also can someone tell her that when she’s posting a post containing an AD it needs to be stated right at the beginning BEFORE we read the whole thing and not shoved at the end of the caption :rolleyes: tut tut Nadia...

I love how she said I managed to get you guys a discount code for hello fresh!
No luv your getting bank rolled to say that and you’ll be getting a cut of all the people that sign up using your code. Don’t pretend your doing me a favour cos you most definitely are not.
Just like to add nothing against hello fresh I actually really like their meals.
I just can’t stand the fake niceness! Her whole page is literally #AD. Can she turn nothing down?!

I love how she said I managed to get you guys a discount code for hello fresh!
No luv your getting bank rolled to say that and you’ll be getting a cut of all the people that sign up using your code. Don’t pretend your doing me a favour cos you most definitely are not.
Just like to add nothing against hello fresh I actually really like their meals.
I just can’t stand the fake niceness! Her whole page is literally #AD. Can she turn nothing down?!
same with nasty gal 🙄😴

Interesting viewings from her Social Blade statistics, losing this many followers over the past 30 days! Much more than she’s gained!

Granted is not a massive number but numbers talk and people are clearly bored of her either being ill 🙄, moaning about something or shouting at the camera whilst filming yet another ad!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
New collab AD today on her stories :rolleyes: Nip + Fab. Trying to convince us she uses the products regularly. Also I was on edge with Carter leaning over the edge of the couch touching the lamp while she’s sitting there with Wynter and her phone filming it.

Reactions: 3
Poor princess Wynter having to sit next to one of the boys 😴 probably not used to it considering she’s always the one that gets singled out for the most attention 😂

Enjoying mummy and carter time but made the effort to mount her camera on a tripod so that she could film it! 🙄 Please just enjoy time with your beautiful kids without having to share it on the gram!

Nadia, you should pay us. You clearly read this thread as you are conveniently now including much more "natural at home with the babies" instagram stories, now your baking, feeding them, we are seeing meal times etc etc, think we need some freebies for the free market research you are getting here on how to improve your content

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.