Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she will do a gossip video on him like she does for other celebs.
But I would love to be a fly on the wall at loose women. With the allegations of a rift between Ruth and Phil and the way Nadia wouldn't even comment on Phil when Mark was going on about him in the nta vlog, it would be really interesting to see exactly what the women are saying right now 🤔
Maybe Phill decided to come out because he had a row with Ruth and blamed it on him coming to terms with his sexuality, and now Ruth forgives him

Anyone see Loose Women and they were discussing lesbians who come out later in life. Kaye looked very uncomfortable. Bet she’s secretly been in love with Nadia and that’s why Mark got jealous

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just looked at the vlog where she talks about eating, I definitely think she has some form of eating disorder which stems from her own mother not allowing her to eat anything sweet when she was a child. She constantly picks and is always shoving snacks/food into her mouth. The girls eat a lot of crap and drink a lot of fizzy drink.

The whole vegan thing she's doing is all a lie, she was paid by Health and Wellbeing mag for an article about veganuary so she has to keep up the pretence...which she is crap at.
its all such a drama, fgs why does that have to be a vlog - just sort yourself out N and get on with it!

Reactions: 4
She wore her daughter’s coat today so can’t have put on that much 🤔
She wears her clothes about 3 times bigger so there baggy

its all such a drama, fgs why does that have to be a vlog - just sort yourself out N and get on with it!
She needs the pathetic reassurance from her members that idolise her that what she does like the over eating there is nothing wrong in it..when she knows there is..it’s just me me me.

Anyone find the 31 uploads for last week yet? 😂😂
Was that the 31 vlogs of rubbish🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She wonders why she has put weight on..standing in her kitchen eating a jar of malteser spread.. don’t moan to your subs/members when your fat
Have some self control woman

Reactions: 2
Now there posting conversations on blended families..before u shoot me down I have parents that have been married 48 years so I’m one of the lucky ones.
She very rarely sees his other daughters & there not apart of there everyday life they don’t want to be in the vlogs or have there photos plastered over the internet. He visits them without her..they did go to bristol in one of the vlogs all they did was argue

Last edited:
Now there posting conversations on blended families..before u shoot me down I have parents that have been married 48 years so I’m one of the lucky ones.
She very rarely sees his other daughters & there not apart of there everyday life they don’t want to be in the vlogs or have there photos plastered over the internet. He visits them without her

Yes iv always being v curious about his other daughters and their relationship with mark/nadia. I think its quite clear they dont have much to do with them....especially nadia.

Reactions: 5
Boring film reviews😴considering they have 91k subs they only have roughly between 10-15k views on vlogs maximum. Don’t know what’s happened to the other 76k people..oh yes they got bored!!

Mark’s eldest daughter was in one of the lives and all the comments kept saying she was so beautiful and looked like Keira Knightley, and Nadia was jealous she wasn’t getting enough attention.

Mark’s eldest daughter was in one of the lives and all the comments kept saying she was so beautiful and looked like Keira Knightley, and Nadia was jealous she wasn’t getting enough attention.
She has to be the loudest out of them all..she will trample on whoever to be centre of attention if the camera isn’t on her she will do something stupid so he turns to her. She makes everything about her

She has to be the loudest out of them all..she will trample on whoever to be centre of attention if the camera isn’t on her she will do something stupid so he turns to her. She makes everything about her
I can imagine her getting jealous of Maddie’s youth and maddie rubbing it in

I can imagine her getting jealous of Maddie’s youth and maddie rubbing it in
Mark & Nadia bounce off each other that’s why there house is such chaos as there both competing for attention. There like little children

There doing a live or she is at 8pm..she was laughing at herself🙈she always seems like she’s been drinking

Last edited:
Another live family vlog tonight instead of an edited one.....surprise surprise. Wonder how many times the sunday show will be dropped in 🤔
I do feel for the kids having their parents constantly on social media and having phones/cameras/lives in their faces 🙄 no wonder they cant ever relax and constantly feel anxious.

Boring s
Another live family vlog tonight instead of an edited one.....surprise surprise. Wonder how many times the sunday show will be dropped in 🤔
I do feel for the kids having their parents constantly on social media and having phones/cameras/lives in their faces 🙄 no wonder they cant ever relax and constantly feel anxious.
Boring same old same old.. this is a new faze sitting in her messy room doing a live vlog. No editing involved conning there members that they make out there so busy doing vlogs & the money it costs them..Pull the other one
Now she’s got hypocondria as she gets out of breath. That’s called being unfit & overweight & all the crap u eat. It all a sympathy act..now he’s wearing a stupid hat looking like a prat. I should leave a message..eat less

Last edited:
I knew their content would deteriorate in order to put all their efforts into the Sunday show

Theyre responsible for their own downfall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.