Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just CANNOT stand Mark's screeching hyena laugh anymore. How does Nadia put up with it? It makes me cringe.
@Grace Kelly

I think that lately she's getting worse at hiding the fact he drives her nuts!
The Mark's aren't followed with laughter anymore and the you can't say that's are sounding a lot more serious from her.
Take the love island live last night
She says this is a love island live subs if that's not your thing... then he butts in with a duck off
She turned and shouted at him, no laughter, no smiles, telling him he's ruined the start of her live ( or something like that)
He was then saying, no I meant it for me not the subs, sorry... But if she had laughed at him he wouldn't have backtracked.
At the end of her live he got into it again and she said.. look at him desperate for attention..
She is getting sick and tired of him I reckon

Best bit was they asked subs to come up with a name for them
"We Want to be the next Netflix.. think of a new name for us.. some thing Flix...

Yeah in your dreams Nadia and Mark!!
[/QUOTE]

i couldnt stand living with him, she is chaos but he is an absolute wind up - i too think she is fed up with him, how could you not be? she likes time with her friends and i dont blame her, i would spend as much time away from as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the weekend vlog in the car the other day N said she was upset that her mum felt too poorly to go around for lunch and that she missed seeing her.... Does N ever go around to the Parents house... it's only next door, but I've never heard her say she has been around there.. I know I've heard her say the girls have been around. Also I hate that one of them doesn't accompany the parents around when they leave, it would only take a minute for someone to go around with them and to make sure they got in and settled okay.

Reactions: 9
In the weekend vlog in the car the other day N said she was upset that her mum felt too poorly to go around for lunch and that she missed seeing her.... Does N ever go around to the Parents house... it's only next door, but I've never heard her say she has been around there.. I know I've heard her say the girls have been around. Also I hate that one of them doesn't accompany the parents around when they leave, it would only take a minute for someone to go around with them and to make sure they got in and settled okay.
I thought the same, what's to stop Nadia popping in to see her mother. Maybe she does but never mentions it...kinda doubt it though.
Couldn't agree more. I watch in disbelief when her parents are leaving and not one of them goes with them to see them safely home. No matter how able they are it's just a good thing to do. I saw Maddie go once when they had bags.

Bloody hell. When it was Nadia and Kaye, Nadia wanted to be ‘middle aged YouTube sensations’ and ‘the next Zoella’ and now wants to be the new Netflix with Mark.
Could she have a bigger ego? All this plagued by self doubt speech of hers is pure bull. She couldn’t think more highly of herself!!!

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell. When it was Nadia and Kaye, Nadia wanted to be ‘middle aged YouTube sensations’ and ‘the next Zoella’ and now wants to be the new Netflix with Mark.
Could she have a bigger ego? All this plagued by self doubt speech of hers is pure bull. She couldn’t think more highly of herself!!!

she is very confident and has a very high opionion of herself, thats why she is so bossy as its her way or no way

Reactions: 7
It’s a humble act, for sure. Nadia thinks she’s better than every single sub. She thinks she is the one to tell them how to live, to give advice and thinks her family is worth paying to see. Then there’s mark with ‘nadia off the telly’ as she walks around London with her head held high waiting for fans to recognise her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t like being wrong & when one of them pulls her up on it she gets all defensive. She thinks she knows everything about everything.
IMO I think this is act & they think they will reel people in to feel sorry for them & the channel is some sort of therapy for there subs or the gullible one anyway. So there having a good laugh at them while lining there pockets in the process.
He thinks he now gods gift to men as he has done Joe Wicks & I’m not sure who she thinks she is..
Suggestions please!!
She’s certainly got too big for her boots & it isn’t pretty🙄

She doesn’t like being wrong & when one of them pulls her up on it she gets all defensive. She thinks she knows everything about everything.
IMO I think this is act & they think they will reel people in to feel sorry for them & the channel is some sort of therapy for there subs or the gullible one anyway. So there having a good laugh at them while lining there pockets in the process.
He thinks he now gods gift to men as he has done Joe Wicks & I’m not sure who she thinks she is..
Suggestions please!!
She’s certainly got too big for her boots & it isn’t pretty🙄
as we say up north, shes smarmy!

Reactions: 5
as we say up north, shes smarmy!
@tomtomclub unfortunately I come from where she does! A posher area tho..I live south east London & there is a big difference😂those 5 miles make all the difference..South London & South East London
That’s a good word..not sure why the word weasel came into my head🤔😂

Let’s see what tit she spouting in the latest vlog..I’m only skimming it as I haven’t got 26 minutes to waste on her😂

Last edited:
@tomtomclub unfortunately I come from where she does! A posher area tho..I live south east London & there is a big difference😂those 5 miles make all the difference..South London & South East London
That’s a good word..not sure why the word weasel came into my head🤔😂

Let’s see what tit she spouting in the latest vlog..I’m only skimming it as I haven’t got 26 minutes to waste on her😂

they constantly say how much they hate living there - so why dont they move?

Reactions: 3
The home time vids used to be 45 mins long, now they’re 20 mins of car journeys and pointless rants. So boring

I’m sorry but in a few vlogs back when they visited Lisa’s house. Her husband seemed very gay and one of the sons. And Lisa looks like Alan Carr, so I’ll say no more... maybe a marriage of convenience

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The home time vids used to be 45 mins long, now they’re 20 mins of car journeys and pointless rants. So boring

I’m sorry but in a few vlogs back when they visited Lisa’s house. Her husband seemed very gay and one of the sons. And Lisa looks like Alan Carr, so I’ll say no more... maybe a marriage of convenience
Her husband 'seemed very gay and one of the sons'.. what does that mean?

Reactions: 2
We need to create a new thread but I don’t how too?? If any of u lot know please create one

Reactions: 2
New thread. Hope the title is ok with everyone. Wasn’t quite sure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.