Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dieting/eating has been going on for years. Last year they had the live weigh in's to keep it real. She soon stopped them when she did not lose and Mark was. All the 'come on subs we can do this together' only if it suits you Nadia.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps they should spend time getting there home in order..rather than sitting there stuffing there faces. She screams at him for showing her mess then she sits in there for all to see. That proves it’s all for content

The dieting/eating has been going on for years. Last year they had the live weigh in's to keep it real. She soon stopped them when she did not lose and Mark was. All the 'come on subs we can do this together' only if it suits you Nadia.
It’s all about self control & she clearly hasn’t got any. She said in a vlog the other day they all had 3 platefuls each of shepherds pie..on another occasion they were stuffing McDonald’s why cook 2 chickens when there’s only 4 people it’s just greed

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I take it some comments have been deleted again on her recent live because some of the following comments don't make sense such as one comment saying she's not fake as others have suggested. But there are no comments saying she's fake so I take it they have been deleted.

Yep he was definitely pissed off she was doing the live without him....god forbid we have a fee mins without his hilarious gurning on the camera 🙄
Im waiting for them to announce a weight watchers or slimming world collab, i think nadia having to do something like that is quite likely, im finding it hard to believe shes eating all this tbh, and if she is then it shows some serious issues, to eat all that bread, burgers, choc spread and then lying and doing it in secret is just insane to me (and thats coming from someone who also struggles with weight/food!)

Never seen this before, interesting. You can tell nadia is the dominant sister, i have a feeling she was quite cruel to julia in childhood, theres defo some deep rooted resentment going on.
Would love to hear julias side of the story 🤔
Yes, I have seen this. Julia seems very upset, I get the impression Nadia has been pretty mean to her over the years. To think that Julia helped Nadia get a career by speaking to her agent about signing Nadia up (Apparently, Nadia asked Julia if she'd do this) - she has Julia to thank for her career really. I think Julia comes across as very professional Nadia is totally the opposite.

I've literally stopped watching the vlogs unless I want to skim something mentioned on here, I just CANNOT stand Mark's screeching hyena laugh anymore. How does Nadia put up with it? It makes me cringe.

Last edited:
I just CANNOT stand Mark's screeching hyena laugh anymore. How does Nadia put up with it? It makes me cringe.
[/QUOTE] @Grace Kelly

I think that lately she's getting worse at hiding the fact he drives her nuts!
The Mark's aren't followed with laughter anymore and the you can't say that's are sounding a lot more serious from her.
Take the love island live last night
She says this is a love island live subs if that's not your thing... then he butts in with a duck off
She turned and shouted at him, no laughter, no smiles, telling him he's ruined the start of her live ( or something like that)
He was then saying, no I meant it for me not the subs, sorry... But if she had laughed at him he wouldn't have backtracked.
At the end of her live he got into it again and she said.. look at him desperate for attention..
She is getting sick and tired of him I reckon

Best bit was they asked subs to come up with a name for them
"We Want to be the next Netflix.. think of a new name for us.. some thing Flix...

Yeah in your dreams Nadia and Mark!!

Reactions: 6
@Grace Kelly, all of this!!! I am the same. I cannot watch. I do still enjoy her walks to work with Kaye, but that's it. I wish everyone on this thread would unsubscribe. People can still watch their YT videos without being subscribed to the channel.

@Grace Kelly, all of this!!! I am the same. I cannot watch. I do still enjoy her walks to work with Kaye, but that's it. I wish everyone on this thread would unsubscribe. People can still watch their YT videos without being subscribed to the channel.

Yes unsubscribe folks 👍😏
I did it a while ago, unfollowed them on everything. Then I found I was still searching out her Insta so I blocked her on Insta to stop me from even looking 👍 I never even looked at his Insta once.

I do still follow Kaye and I saw the walk to work on there. Bugged me I couldn't see Kaye properly though so I switched off.

Yes unsubscribe folks 👍😏
I did it a while ago, unfollowed them on everything. Then I found I was still searching out her Insta so I blocked her on Insta to stop me from even looking 👍 I never even looked at his Insta once.

I do still follow Kaye and I saw the walk to work on there. Bugged me I couldn't see Kaye properly though so I switched off.
It was pretty short and no hyena laughter so I made it to the end😅

@IMHO, maybe you could suggest S**tflix?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am laughing hard at the fact they think they are going to be the new Netflix, are they for real? 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣 I actually feel embarrassed for them. Total idiots. I am not subscribed to any of their accounts channels etc.

• Haha
Can you imagine them showing off a clip to a friend or family member and they ask ‘why so many thumbs down?’

I feel sorry for Dina in the middle with two sisters at war. How can Nadia go all of Christmas and new year without making it up? The next time they see each other will be at one of their parents funeral. How awful for the mum and dad who are in their 80’s to pit up with those two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On social media for hrs upon hrs a day yet still manages to miss her bestest best mates birthday 🤦‍♀️ Unreal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how Mark was really put out that Nadia had started the live without him?! They are both really over acting the weight crap. Nadia is too hyper about it, and Mark is pretending he doesnt know what she talking about upstairs, of course he knew - was just put out she did it alone without him. They must think we're all stupid fgs. I wonder what the new endorsement is they'll be plugging soon.
Was just going to say exactly this, so obvious they've discussed it all before they started, totally crap acting. Nadia is a total pig though, shes always picking, she's lucky shes not a lot fatter and Maddie will be heading the same way, all she eats is carbs and crap!

i thought it odd the other day on the vlog where she wore a vest that was to small for her (maybe Kikis vest?_- and manchild zooming in on the boobs as usual - and i thoguht why are you wearing that its so unflattering and its now dawned on me its all a set up to the next stage of weight issues....they set everything up .... looking for freebies and drawing vulnerable people in who have genuine weight issues
Oh my god yes that pink vest....miss piggy came to mind!

Reactions: 2
Yep he was definitely pissed off she was doing the live without him....god forbid we have a fee mins without his hilarious gurning on the camera 🙄
Im waiting for them to announce a weight watchers or slimming world collab, i think nadia having to do something like that is quite likely, im finding it hard to believe shes eating all this tbh, and if she is then it shows some serious issues, to eat all that bread, burgers, choc spread and then lying and doing it in secret is just insane to me (and thats coming from someone who also struggles with weight/food!)

Never seen this before, interesting. You can tell nadia is the dominant sister, i have a feeling she was quite cruel to julia in childhood, theres defo some deep rooted resentment going on.
Would love to hear julias side of the story 🤔
when J called N out on twitter a few months ago, J said the famanswer
I take it some comments have been deleted again on her recent live because some of the following comments don't make sense such as one comment saying she's not fake as others have suggested. But there are no comments saying she's fake so I take it they have been deleted.

Yes, I have seen this. Julia seems very upset, I get the impression Nadia has been pretty mean to her over the years. To think that Julia helped Nadia get a career by speaking to her agent about signing Nadia up (Apparently, Nadia asked Julia if she'd do this) - she has Julia to thank for her career really. I think Julia comes across as very professional Nadia is totally the opposite.

I've literally stopped watching the vlogs unless I want to skim something mentioned on here, I just CANNOT stand Mark's screeching hyena laugh anymore. How does Nadia put up with it? It makes me cringe.

Yes when J called out N on twitter a few months ago she made it clear that N was responsible for destroying the family. N who usually has an opinion on anything, everyone, and everything, was very quiet about the whole thing, she didn't respond or say or comment on J's twitter posts at all which make me think that bossy boots is indeed responsible for the feud between the sisters and from what J put on twitter there is no going back this time as its happened so many times before

Reactions: 4
On social media for hrs upon hrs a day yet still manages to miss her bestest best mates birthday 🤦‍♀️ Unreal.
Exactly what I thought, they obviously only realised after Lisa put up her own post thanking people for their birthday messages.

Dina seems to do a lot with Julia, Dina mentioned she went to the theatre recently and saw a show which was really bad so much so she walked out - she went with Julia, they also do things with their mum too and Nadia doesn't get invited.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if this is why Nadia has been uncomfortable talking about Phillip at the NTAs and on yesterday's live vlog when someone mentioned him and she made no comment!
20200208_161514.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.