Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia is such a liar saying she is vegan 5 days a week, when on the latest she admits to having a grand Big Mac and then another burger.
Your either vegan or your not!
She talks a load of crap perhaps she needs to google vegan & read the definition

Reactions: 5
Just looked at the vlog where she talks about eating, I definitely think she has some form of eating disorder which stems from her own mother not allowing her to eat anything sweet when she was a child. She constantly picks and is always shoving snacks/food into her mouth. The girls eat a lot of crap and drink a lot of fizzy drink.

The whole vegan thing she's doing is all a lie, she was paid by Health and Wellbeing mag for an article about veganuary so she has to keep up the pretence...which she is crap at.

Reactions: 8
That last video where Nadia is on about her weight and eating......does anyone else think that was a load of pure tit, all made up and acting for the camera because I do, I dont believe she'd go into a McDonalds and order a grand big mac or whatever it is and then all the crap she supposedly ate at home. All a farce for the channel, how come her face hasn't got any fatter if shes put on 2.5 stone!

Reactions: 7
That last video where Nadia is on about her weight and eating......does anyone else think that was a load of pure tit, all made up and acting for the camera because I do, I dont believe she'd go into a McDonalds and order a grand big mac or whatever it is and then all the crap she supposedly ate at home. All a farce for the channel, how come her face hasn't got any fatter if shes put on 2.5 stone!
I think they definitely have something in the pipeline because these talks seem very put on. I don't trust anything they do anymore because they have a habit of reeling people in and using them. I've also noticed Nadia does this wide eyed smirk when she lies and she's doing it a lot in the recent talk vlog.

• Wow
I said in previous vlogs it’s all an act,it’s to get the likes & views for the channel. Then all the member comments to make them feel loved & adored by there member group🤮one comment in that vlog from a member said I thought your face looked thinner!!
Another said we’re all here to support u & each other!! FFS LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD THERE NOT YOUR FRIEND. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY EACH MONTH TO CONTINUE LIVING THERE BETTER LIFE..ITS ALL AN ACT FOR THE CAMERA.

I'd be taking my 12 yr old daughter to a psychotherapist if she drew a picture like that!!

There numbers will rise and rise
But the newbies won't be long seeing through their bullshit
A lot of people who subscribe sometimes just stop watching and don't unsubscribe

For two people who are so used to being in front of the camera and behind it as a so called producer
How in God's name do they not see they are breaking the biggest rule of any youtuber?!? I just don't understand how they are not seeing it.

Nadia's 10 min chat in her room is prime example but Mark is just as bad!
How can he edit these things and not realise they are breaking the cardinal rule?!?

Rule #1 of youtubers
LOOK DOWN THE LENS OF THE CAMERA!! Not at the fuking screen! 🙄

I guess they just love to keep looking at themselves 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if Mark called her fat, after he saw how fat he looked on Loose Women, he looked like tit, so maybe he thought he’d make Nadia feel bad about her weight. She doesn’t look that fat to me, whereas he was a lot slimmer when he used to jog, the Joe Wicks stuff isn’t working, he doesn’t look any slimmer, he’s actually got fatter.

The latest vlog with Maddie singing 🥱🙄😖 her lyrics are laughable, this is what happens when parents give OTT praise to their mediocre children for doing nothing but existing 🙄 But then it’s a very narcissistic to think that their children are much more talented than they actually are and they sometimes create narcissistic children. This is why Maddie has the nerve to bore people with her dull songs and singing, because her parents go gaga over every dull song she writes. It’s like those awful people you see on X Factor, who’s parents really want and believe them to be the next big pop star. 🤣 They talk about giving honest feedback to each other but they’re not giving it to their daughter, they’re setting her up for delusion and disappointment, it takes more than her parents praise and contacts to succeed, it takes real talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Of course u can work with depression he’s had it long enough..he takes one of the best tablets around..unless he doesn’t bother taking them. The best thing he can do is mix with people not hang around with Nadia so much & put the bloody phone/camera down..stop staying up until 2am editing or whatever he does. He does nothing to help himself get out of the situation
Wow. Your post is so ignorant and pretty uneducated too 😏. SOME people can work with depression, SOME cannot. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve had it (infact that can make it even harder to live with) it also doesn’t always matter what medication you are taking. Mental health affects everyone differently & everyone has different ways of coping. ‘The best thing he can do is mix with people’ I’m sorry, do you know what’s best for him then ? 🙄 that can be the worst thing for some people, mixing with people can drain you in ways you clearly can’t imagine. You have to weigh up what you can cope with in a day, week, month etc. I don’t care for Mark or Nadia but how can you have the cheek to say he doesn’t nothing to help himself? With attitudes like yours it’s no wonder there is so much stigma & lack of knowledge, understanding & compassion surrounding mental health, and most importantly why people suffer in silence and end up in a very bad way, or worse. 😡 until you’ve walked a mile in someone’s exact shoes, don’t judge them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh the doughnut scene was horrendous 🤢who does that? Its not normal behaviour, its the behaviour of ppl with food disorders imo.
I think nadia lost quite a lot of weight when she did the trek before xmas (why theres still been no vlog showing that is beyond me) therefore it has been a bingefest ever since. ‘Veganuary’ hasnt helped, its distorted her food thinking, living on carbs is going to pile the pounds back on. Theres no need, they have enough money and knowledge to eat well 🤷‍♀️ Theyre too chaotic and messed up tho, its such a shame that at their ages theyre this full of angst, worry and issues.... they need to chill!
Also, altho i see kiki has a flair for art, and i like the pic...its concerning for a 12 yr old to be painting it, its more marks style. I think theres a lot of presssure for kiki to be cool and edgy from him.

Do you think they ever use that Pat as a cleaner? I cant imagine Mark washing every single pot pan and dish Nadia uses and we never see them cleaning.

During a couple of vlogs in the past, Pat has arrived at their house and gone straight to the dishwasher to load it so I do think she used to clean for them.

Yes, their subs are increasing but their viewings are quite low in comparison.

Regarding Nadias weight, she's clearly slimmer in older vlogs but I think Mark has a cheek really considering he isn't in great shape himself. I think Nadia is about to do another trek soon.

Reactions: 4
I knew Nadia’s good deed of inviting Pat for Sunday lunch and having the girls visit once a week, wasn’t entirely for free. I bet she cleans their house for some money.

it wouldn’t surprise me if Mark pretended to say Nadia had put on weight, knowing that the subs who hate their guts are banned from leaving comments and it gave him sweet satisfaction that we couldn’t have a go at him

i still can’t believe they did that click bait video of ‘the sawalha channel is no more’ knowing how vulnerable and fragile their loyal subs are. The subs are disposable to them and they can manipulate them however they please.

• Heart
Wow. Your post is so ignorant and pretty uneducated too 😏. SOME people can work with depression, SOME cannot. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve had it (infact that can make it even harder to live with) it also doesn’t always matter what medication you are taking. Mental health affects everyone differently & everyone has different ways of coping. ‘The best thing he can do is mix with people’ I’m sorry, do you know what’s best for him then ? 🙄 that can be the worst thing for some people, mixing with people can drain you in ways you clearly can’t imagine. You have to weigh up what you can cope with in a day, week, month etc. I don’t care for Mark or Nadia but how can you have the cheek to say he doesn’t nothing to help himself? With attitudes like yours it’s no wonder there is so much stigma & lack of knowledge, understanding & compassion surrounding mental health, and most importantly why people suffer in silence and end up in a very bad way, or worse. 😡 until you’ve walked a mile in someone’s exact shoes, don’t judge them!
@Chezed19 U know nothing about me & for your information I know exactly what it’s like. I turned my life around & run groups for people with mental health issues.
So get off your soap box & go comment somewhere else. I’ve seen other threads u put your delightful comments on. I couldn’t care less about either of them but they choose to lead there life through a camera lens for everybody to see & plaster it all over the internet so they should be prepared to be judged on all levels

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I have seen Pat arrive and go straight into cleaning the kitchen.
I think they had her as a babysitter/cleaner all these years.

I watched the love island live and actually spat my tea out when I heard Nadia say they uploaded 31... 31?? videos last week?!?
Nadia loves to say... we keep it real...
Well 31 uploads last week is bullshit!

Off topic I know but WOW this has really surprised me.
Fair play to him
20200207_103935.jpg
20200207_103946.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Nadia will probably be discussing phill coming out on loose women. I think thats very brave of him. It’s easier to say, why didn’t you come out but we used to live in terribly homophobic times even twenty years ago where you were practically forced into leading a heterosexual life.

Reactions: 3
I doubt she will do a gossip video on him like she does for other celebs.
But I would love to be a fly on the wall at loose women. With the allegations of a rift between Ruth and Phil and the way Nadia wouldn't even comment on Phil when Mark was going on about him in the nta vlog, it would be really interesting to see exactly what the women are saying right now 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.