Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark & Nadia bounce off each other that’s why there house is such chaos as there both competing for attention. There like little children

There doing a live or she is at 8pm..she was laughing at herself🙈she always seems like she’s been drinking
they are both so emotionally immature

Reactions: 3
Maybe I will unsubscribe not that my one non subscription will make any difference!

Reactions: 4
There are very truthful comments from subs on Nadia's vlog. People are starting to see through them. She is definitely gearing up to something....all these vlogs on weight, something is definitely in the pipeline. Subs will be asked to pay/donate money soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
More love island crap & stupid face pulling🥱

There are very truthful comments from subs on Nadia's vlog. People are starting to see through them. She is definitely gearing up to something....all these vlogs on weight, something is definitely in the pipeline. Subs will be asked to pay/donate money soon.
Well done that person
(This thread has really bought the witch out in me)🤣

More love island crap & stupid face pulling🥱

Well done that person
(This thread has really bought the witch out in me)🤣
How rude my comment got deleted on vlog! Obviously don’t like the truth

Now the members think there qualified drs giving her advice on what they think is wrong with her. These members really think there something special to Mark & Nadia

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how Mark was really put out that Nadia had started the live without him?! They are both really over acting the weight crap. Nadia is too hyper about it, and Mark is pretending he doesnt know what she talking about upstairs, of course he knew - was just put out she did it alone without him. They must think we're all stupid fgs. I wonder what the new endorsement is they'll be plugging soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how Mark was really put out that Nadia had started the live without him?! They are both over acting the weight crap. Nadia is too hyper about it, wonder what the new endorsement is.
Do they ever get sick of hearing there own voices

Anyone notice how Mark was really put out that Nadia had started the live without him?! They are both really over acting the weight crap. Nadia is too hyper about it, and Mark is pretending he doesnt know what she talking about upstairs, of course he knew - was just put out she did it alone without him. They must think were all stupid fgs. I wonder what the new endorsement is they'll be plugging soon.
Did u see him in the window reflection stuffing his face in the kitchen..he was shovelling it in

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice how Mark was really put out that Nadia had started the live without him?! They are both really over acting the weight crap. Nadia is too hyper about it, and Mark is pretending he doesnt know what she talking about upstairs, of course he knew - was just put out she did it alone without him. They must think were all stupid fgs. I wonder what the new endorsement is they'll be plugging soon.
i thought it odd the other day on the vlog where she wore a vest that was to small for her (maybe Kikis vest?_- and manchild zooming in on the boobs as usual - and i thoguht why are you wearing that its so unflattering and its now dawned on me its all a set up to the next stage of weight issues....they set everything up .... looking for freebies and drawing vulnerable people in who have genuine weight issues

Reactions: 9
i thought it odd the other day on the vlog where she wore a vest that was to small for her (maybe Kikis vest?_- and manchild zooming in on the boobs as usual - and i thoguht why are you wearing that its so unflattering and its now dawned on me its all a set up to the next stage of weight issues....they set everything up .... looking for freebies and drawing vulnerable people in who have genuine weight issues
It’s all about the freebies they go on & on about how they get nothing I personally don’t think that’s true. They just don’t show it as they want people to feel sorry for them.
Perhaps a chocolate brand will send them some freebies as she always goes on about loving chocolate😝

It’s all about the freebies they go on & on about how they get nothing I personally don’t think that’s true. They just don’t show it as they want people to feel sorry for them.
Perhaps a chocolate brand will send them some freebies as she always goes on about loving chocolate😝
I can’t get over how much they all love themselves..he is just a pathetic man child. Maddie even now try’s to act like him🙈

Reactions: 2
They must think we're all stupid fgs.
i think that is exactly what they think
That Mark is the troubled mastermind who has such an understanding of things that his subs just aren’t capable of.
And that Nadia is this media savvy, hustler who knows all the tricks.
When in reality, they’re just two self obsessed wannabes of average intelligence.

• Haha
  • Heart
A comment from the LIVE VLOG that doesn't need editing coz it's live... (for the subs who seem to think a live needs editing)

20200207_233919.jpg

More people telling her some home truths here too

20200207_234443.jpg
20200207_234432.jpg
20200207_234417.jpg

Last edited:
I think they definitely have something in the pipeline because these talks seem very put on. I don't trust anything they do anymore because they have a habit of reeling people in and using them. I've also noticed Nadia does this wide eyed smirk when she lies and she's doing it a lot in the recent talk vlog.
I completely agree. These live vlogs about her eating are all planned. I’m waiting for them to introduce a new diet/health plan that she is doing.

I completely agree. These live vlogs about her eating are all planned. I’m waiting for them to introduce a new diet/health plan that she is doing.
She won’t stick to it..as she never sticks to anything

Yep he was definitely pissed off she was doing the live without him....god forbid we have a fee mins without his hilarious gurning on the camera 🙄
Im waiting for them to announce a weight watchers or slimming world collab, i think nadia having to do something like that is quite likely, im finding it hard to believe shes eating all this tbh, and if she is then it shows some serious issues, to eat all that bread, burgers, choc spread and then lying and doing it in secret is just insane to me (and thats coming from someone who also struggles with weight/food!)

you can see/hear there are tensions - N is as bold as brass as usual though

Never seen this before, interesting. You can tell nadia is the dominant sister, i have a feeling she was quite cruel to julia in childhood, theres defo some deep rooted resentment going on.
Would love to hear julias side of the story 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.