Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Content seems to have slowed down a lot lately
Only a couple of rewiews and a couple of Vlogs all week
They are going to burn out soon.
I’m no expert at all on social media I think it’s the way they put themselves across chaotic & unorganised,no professional manner at all. All the things u see on the vlogs etc I think he buys especially..like all those masks & wigs he had at least 10 different ones at £15 a time now he’s trying to get back some of the money by charging his fan club🤔

There’s a 10 minute vlog of purely Nadia by the look of it🙈

Reactions: 5
Nadia thrives off drama so much she’d me in her element to have a stalker and gossip about it on loose women

What a surprise: the new video is carrying on the fictitious storyline of mark telling her to loose weight 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All she doing is trying to justify why she’s put on weight
Er because u eat to much.. I skimmed through it & caught a bit & she said I was making toast & peanut butter & whist I was grilling the bread I had pitta bread with jam & peanut butter & then had a spoonful of Nutella.. in my book there is no self control & that’s being a pig eating all that

In the comments one of the members wants to be her sister so she can wear her clothes..ffs

The members are at a stage of pouring there life into the comments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
such a worry
She chose to taste test all the Christmas stuff 12 boxes of stollen cakes & 15 boxes of mince pies & a 20 odd Krispy creme doughnuts nobody forced her to eat all of it.. a family could’ve been fed for the whole of Christmas on the amount she spent on all that or has she forgotten she ate all that??
The members are telling her not to worry to much

Reactions: 4
She needs to look into the underlying reason why she continues to binge. Usually people with food addiction are looking for the love and comfort they feel they didn’t get in childhood.

Reactions: 3
She chose to taste test all the Christmas stuff 12 boxes of stollen cakes & 15 boxes of mince pies & a 20 odd Krispy creme doughnuts nobody forced her to eat all of it.. a family could’ve been fed for the whole of Christmas on the amount she spent on all that or has she forgotten she ate all that??
The members are telling her not to worry to much
Oh yes I'd forgotten about that, they were stuffing their faces with Krispy kremes in the car before her daughter's party, it was disgusting 🤢 she kept saying no maaark but then was the one who kept picking up another..... and another.

There definitely desperate for views she is now doing a love island live gossip on YouTube..she’s done the usual boring ad break love island crap.
This just gets worse but it’s laughable at the same time

Reactions: 3
Why would you love "how dark" your child is at the age of 12, its probably because she lives with a pair of total self obsessed idiots as parents and a wannabe Amy Winehouse sister! It's a worry!
Screenshot_20200206-221457_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would you love "how dark" your child is at the age of 12, its probably because she lives with a pair of total self obsessed idiots as parents and a wannabe Amy Winehouse sister! It's a worry!
View attachment 80567
She definitely needs to go to a proper school & get out that environment

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 80567
Very very worrying, that would seriously worry me as a parent. Kiki is 12 FGS. Very odd parenting.

Also, I feel sorry for Mark's other daughters, I wonder how they feel about his favouritism towards Maddie plastered all over their instagram and youtube. Must be very hurtful for them to watch...if they bother to.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen Mark’s eldest daughter but not the second eldest. I didn’t Know until recently that the two other daughters were with two different women. 3 mothers to all his daughters.

Very very worrying, that would seriously worry me as a parent. Kiki is 12 FGS. Very odd parenting.

Also, I feel sorry for Mark's other daughters, I wonder how they feel about his favouritism towards Maddie plastered all over their instagram and youtube. Must be very hurtful for them to watch...if they bother to
He is just trying to make maddie into something she’s not..they all love themselves so much. They only post stuff to get the arse licking comments. Judging by the last picture she posted with the thick red lipstick & the unbrushed hair it’s all for attention from her followers.
It shows how much they don’t care what she posts as some of her post are quite inappropriate. A while ago someone commented saying your mum sees your posts why would u post the stuff your posting. They seem to turn a blind eye to it.

Last edited:
Nadia is such a liar saying she is vegan 5 days a week, when on the latest she admits to having a grand Big Mac and then another burger.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.