Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MumzyBumzy

She also claims that people mistake her for Helena Bonham Carter all the time. Dream on love you look more like Ken Dodd in a wind tunnel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jax04

Chatty Member
Theres some serious food issues going on with nadia. For someone whos supposed to be such a good cook she seems to dish up crap all the time. Fancy eating all that mcdonalds 😳 the whole vegan thing is a joke, not done one decent healthy vegan dish this whole time. As a subscriber il be only doing one month as a member, the sunday show is a shambles and its becoming more and more the mark show every day. They seem desperate at the minute and its a massive turn off.

Reactions: 19

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I think they are desperate for their eldest girl Maddie to become the next Amy Winehouse and be discovered.
I have watched them from the beginning and its amazing how you can start of liking people and then they they gradually start to annoy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jax04

Chatty Member
Yes i also found the vlog comments from adoring fans bursting into tears, Screaming and telling all their friends that mark the saviour was on loose women quite odd, he looked like shit and nadia wouldnt let him finish a sentence 🙄
Anyways, the members only vlog was more of the same, they did address the ‘trolling’ comments on the htsm vlog, apparently mark has a special way of knowing who is and who isnt a troll and he was just defending nadia and deleting them, nadia completely exaggerated what was said in the comments, the one where she told the lady to unsubscribe was because the lady was defo a troll and was calling nadia a cow and other names....which wasnt the case from what i saw.
Also kiki is probs going to school, an out of this world arts state school for special kids who dont need gcses or to go to uni to get any where in the world 🤷‍♀️

Oh, and maddie cant sing, her voice is beyond boring, i wish theyd stop pushing her songs, its just cringey. I have to fast forward any bits of her dull singing in the vlogs, drives me mad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The maggot is probably moth larvae, Nadia has lots of moth holes in her jumpers. They are probably from their garden, I get the impression they don't wash their clothes often so it is no surprise if they have worn clothes in the garden to do gardening i.e Mark and then dumps the clothes back on the floor with all the other clothes.

Has anyone else noticed how dirty their wooden flooring is? It could do with a good scrub and mop over.

I find it really uncomfortable to watch, when Mark and Maddie seem to try and intimidate Nadia on camera and I always think if that's what they are like on camera, what are they like off of it.

I also found it really strange that Nadia used the 'F' word so much when she was around all the other LW ladies.
I agree, Mark seems to let Maddie do and say as she likes. He laughs at everything she does, it is very strange. I think Kiki is quite sweet but Maddie is very bullyish, swearing and shouting aggressively. I find her quite forceful towards Kiki which I find uncomfortable to watch. Maddie is very forceful and domineering towards Kiki and Kiki will just laugh nervously. As a parent I would not stand for this, Maddie is 17 and Kiki only 12. I think Mark and Nadia forget how young Kiki really is because she's just as tall as Maddie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Vaddict

It's not going to be long before more and more subs will see through them
We all loved them at the start, we still love dear Nanny Di
It's a sad state if affairs that they need to beg for £1.99 from the public to keep Mark happy in his so called "job"
Nadia said as much herself in her reply to a comment, the charge is for marks mental health and wellness...

Unbelievable!!
It took me a while to see through them, or not see through them, but realise that they could see $$ could be made from You Tube and started changing. I loved Nadia and Kaye, then started watching Nadia and Mark. I used to think he was a nice enough guy, but a good while before xmas he really started losing the plot...or maybe that's just when I noticed it. His love of seeing his own face in front of the camera is really off putting. His craziness over vlogmas was so annoying I couldn't watch for the most part, and I'm pretty easygoing. And now this £1.99 charge to watch and become a 'family guest' gimme a break. Straw that broke the camels back for me. We know how youtube works, how money is made on there guys. I unsubscribed from their youtube/Insta yesterday.
A bit like their house, garden etc, their vlogs are becoming the same, all over the place, thanks in the main, to Mark. Too many vlogs, and as a result the content is getting worse. I Like when Dina is there, and Teddy and Betty, and like Nanny Di too, but not the performing monkey Mark makes her. I'd imagine if he gave her more than 2 seconds to speak she might have some great stories to tell. I didn't mind missing the Sunday show as had already got a bit bored with Marks silly faces etc, so wasn't watching as often, but I can see how lots of subs were disappointed and feel left out. Mark and Nadia miss that point, and keep harping on about how all the vlogs that were free are still free...but from what I've read here they keep talking about the sunday show on vlogs and insta posts...way to make people feel left out guys. It's thoughtless at best.
Anyway, it's nice to have a place to express this stuff as I was an avid watcher of them for years and used to really enjoy their vlogs. Happily, I follow other vloggers so will never be short of things to watch. I also have a life! In case anyone thinks I watch youtube all night :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Rosieposey

VIP Member
How many times did she remind everyone she was "Nadia Sawalha off the telly" says it all really if you have to keep reminding everyone who you are. I never got to find out what this thing was they were going to do if they won, (which they'll probably "forget" once they have what they want) she went on and on and never got to the point, I switched off.

I always get the impression Nadia doesn't really like Nanny Di too much. She snaps at her sometimes or thinks her opinion is more valid over Nanny Di's.
She probably feels quite intimidated because Nanny Di could wipe the floor with Nadia on an intellectual level

• Haha
  • Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
His appearance gave out a really bad message about men with mental health issues, too. They are not all slouching around at home all day looking like shite. Most of them have to get up and go to work, and like they said in that clip nobody would know they had a problem. Surely THIS long after diagnosis Mark could give other men hope that there is a way out of it? Instead he looked like he had 3 hours sleep on the sofa and was forced into the car to get them to the studio on time.

Last edited:

Jax04

Chatty Member
The xmas tree/decs are still up because theyre too lazy to take em down, simple as that. No interest in anything other than social media and the sound of their own voices pair of em.

Reactions: 14

Sabbie

VIP Member
I’ve never watched these videos but know Nadia from LW and I have to say, Mark sounds like an absolute douche and man child. I’m almost tempted to hate watch
Welcome! :D This is a good taste of Mark if you've never watched before. And he totally filmed that maggot on Nadia's cardigan for all to see and be horrified rather than stop filming and let her know...like...you know...a partner who respects you would do.

Is it me or do there vlogs now just consist of dog shit & sweat🙄oh & kids doing no schooling & Nadia talking over people as per usual..
They reassured all the subs that could not afford to join that NOTHING would change with the existing vlogs, but it's 100% evident that EVERYTHING has changed.
--Nothing is in order anymore so a vlog can go out a week later and WhoTF cares about it then.
--Podcasts are not filmed and uploaded to YT anymore.
--They have started using more clickbait titles to get people to watch.
--There are more live vlogs than ever so we can watch 18 minutes of them saying hello to Sally in Wilshire or wherever all their arse lickers live (no offense to anyone called Sally or Wiltshire :D ).
--He's stopped marking the live vlogs as live so you get screwed AFTER you have clicked.
--The non live vlogs they do put out are so poorly filmed and edited you have to scroll through half of it to get to some meagre content that we can bitch about here.

Yes, I'm a hate watcher. Guilty as charged. 🤐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
Whoa that was a classic vlog. It had all the favourites: zooming in on Nadia’s boobs, Mark joking about shit and women, Maddie being a complete bitch to her mum, Kiki looking scared of everything, shouting, screaming, zooming in on Nadia’s bum (but as it turns out it was a maggot and he didn’t tell her :sick:), camera wobbling all over the place, Mark trying to wind Nadia up because he’s jealous she’s going to get some positive attention for a night, Nadia getting drunk, and endless clips of Marks face. That’s quality TV from a man with several degrees in film, subs! You get what you pay for.. All they missed was shoving the camera in Toffee’s crate so she could growl at him. I think they must have shut her in her crate because I could not see her in that vlog. Poor Toffee.:(

But I will say Nadia did look amazing and Mark looked shit. I feel sorry for her hair because it really did deteriorate as the night went on. 😬😄

I would never allow my child to disrespect me or their Dad or any adult for that matter like she does.
The only adults I haven’t seen her be rude to are her dad or Dina. She obviously prefers her dad which is fine (because he lets her get away with anything), but she knows she’d get it back in spades if she messed with Dina. 😉
I‘ve had this personal rule to not comment on kids if I can help it, but the way they are plugging and promoting her and her behavior as a result is making it difficult to keep my mouth shut. It is unfair to her that Mark leaves all those disparaging remarks about her family in the vlogs. They are not funny and the only person who it’s going to backfire on is Maddie. Grow the fuck up Mark and be a parent. 😠

Last edited:

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
How many days can they eek out a weekend vlog then add fillers of Nadias boring instagram lives.

I noticed Nadia eats junk but will insist she doesn't really. Don't get me wrong I like a McDonald's every now and again but I don't then pretend I don't and preach to everyone that they shouldn't. I noticed she said "oh it is okay to have a McDonald's a couple of times a year" and the girls corrected her by saying "a couple" insinuating they of course have it more times than that. The way Nadia is about food around her children is just not healthy. She makes them all feel guilty about what they're eating but all the while scoffing it all herself and then usually denies it all on camera when we've just seen her! Goodness knows how she packs away two big macs and fries though.

• Wow

Spammingyourhighway

Yes i also found the vlog comments from adoring fans bursting into tears, Screaming and telling all their friends that mark the saviour was on loose women quite odd, he looked like shit and nadia wouldnt let him finish a sentence 🙄
Anyways, the members only vlog was more of the same, they did address the ‘trolling’ comments on the htsm vlog, apparently mark has a special way of knowing who is and who isnt a troll and he was just defending nadia and deleting them, nadia completely exaggerated what was said in the comments, the one where she told the lady to unsubscribe was because the lady was defo a troll and was calling nadia a cow and other names....which wasnt the case from what i saw.
Also kiki is probs going to school, an out of this world arts state school for special kids who dont need gcses or to go to uni to get any where in the world 🤷‍♀️

Oh, and maddie cant sing, her voice is beyond boring, i wish theyd stop pushing her songs, its just cringey. I have to fast forward any bits of her dull singing in the vlogs, drives me mad!
Omg what a liar Nadia is, no one called her a cow, every comment they deleted was civil. They forget we print screen shots of what they say. I think it’s good Kiki is going to school, and will bring about some normality for her outside that chaotic home.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I think there has been a real shift in Nadia since vlogmas. Mark made a right balls up of it thinking he could be clever and film lots of clips and weave them into days so they didn’t have to do so much film work but because he’s as organized as a two year old it took up all of his time working out how to fix it and it burned him out. Nadia kept making references to it not knowing what day it was etc and I think she was annoyed that he made her film it in that way.
Then the quality street tin turned up with Sawalha on it and that seemed to piss of the adderleys and what do you know channel name change happened. How much do you want to bet if Maddie tries to really launch herself in the business she will use the Sawalha name? 🤔
Perhaps I’m giving her too much credit but I don’t believe Nadia is 100% okay with charging subs. She makes her own money and can hustle to get more jobs if she wants to. She has clearly always contributed generously to the household. It’s Mark that is behind all this because he has no other way of making money. He probably has visions of being picked up by a TV company and being the next Osbournes. 🙄😆

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Bet Nads is fuming the way she's been going on LW had it in the bag 🤣🤣🤣 time to hose down the ego and while your at it hose down that bloody husband. I watched a vlog earlier and frankly his behaviour was bordering on insane. Mark if you're reading this, you are not funny, you are embarrassing. If you were my father I'd be embarrassed. The whole family are a shambles at the moment. I think there's only Di and Dina with a molecule of humility about them.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
@Suemaria very true, when I used to originally watch them when it was just Kaye and Nadia - Nadia would try to explain how she was cooking something and sometimes I'd ask during their live if Mark could please show us the actual dish Nadia was cooking because all too often she'd be trying to explain what to do but he just couldn't help himself by getting in the shot or waving his filthy finger nailed hands everywhere.

Tulips

No way! I missed that. No surprise. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I remember that lol- the only positive is that the girls won't feel much pressure from their parents with their academic work but it's still a bit of a reckless saying thing to say. Then again, maybe it's easy to say that if you're in showbiz with money and contacts to call back on. They're a credit to Maddie and Kiki though, they seem like level-headed, good-hearted young girls.

I go through phases of liking Nadia and finding her really annoying and attention-seeking (this includes Mark too?). I'm sure she's a kind, lovely person but I can't help thinking there's something spiteful about her, it's just a hunch I have. I've often wondered what went down between her and her sister Julia, they appear to be totally estranged now. As an older sibling, I've been guilty of picking on my younger sister too but I wouldn't be surprised if Nadia became really jealous of Julia's tv acting career. Nadia also strikes me as being quite domineering / doesn't pull any punches and probably said some very hurtful things to her just to be malicious. Maybe I've got all this completely wrong.

No one

VIP Member
The content is same old same old..Just an embarrassment to themselves & their daughters🙈I can’t deal with the screaming in the vlogs..they are very staged..One from the weekend when he was wearing a stupid mask..it’s like he’s added in a scream as it sounded so fake. Has anyone noticed the amount of makeup Kiki now wears..if you look at videos from 9 months ago she is like a little child she’s only just 12

• Sad