Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God i cant bare them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Im slowly catching up on their latest bore fest manky takes over vlogs so slightly behind.
5 mins in the latest cookery one and iv had to turn it off, all that fat and oil isnt for me (im talking about manky n titty as well as the food there ๐Ÿ˜‚). Manky blowing a kiss down the camera and pouting when nitty was going on and on and on about her tiny burn (quite normal when ur constantly cooking surely ๐Ÿค”) made me feel sick.....in fact im still abit queasy ๐Ÿคข

its quite clear to me that nitty is a compulsive liar and an egomaniac....she has to be centre of attention, the โ€˜plant basedโ€™ thing is all about ego, a complete lie....like everything else in her life, shes clearly got very deep rooted issues around body image and food....these things usually come from childhood, im guessing betty and teddy wernt the best parents, betty seems rather cold/distant to me and teddy just loves to talk about himself....nitty is desperate to be a daddys girl, im guessing thats julias role tho ๐Ÿ˜‰

manky, well hes still just a full on narc, wont let anyone move on from his past. I really cant stand him, he makes my skin crawl. Hes a tit creepy director, whos not produced anything tv worthy ever and lives in a fantasy land in his toy room, hes a sad lonely pathetic excuse of a man. I hope a rat jumps out from one of his dirty shelves and bites him on his dick when hes knocking one out over his super subs! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They are both on about Gisele giving it their take and opinion she said she wants people to suffer not be killed but they should sufferthats coming from a place of a very unhappy woman with her life .hes an hole who thinks his opinion is the word of god .

Reactions: 3
What does he actually do to earn a living!?.. he's either editing, book stuff or having a meeting on the phone....no friends, subs that are just plain bonkers, no word of *Oh we need to home school today! .All about him! Selfish opionated and a bloody know it all..

Reactions: 7
I know in this day and age we are all supposed to be proud of our bodies but what the hell is that woman doing filming herself in her undies and putting it all over instagram. She looks shocking she has a massive lump of fat growing under her breasts, I couldn't work out what it was whether it was something inside her that had swollen it looked so strange. Why she thinks she looks good is beyond me, I feel embarrassed for her all that posing and preening is laughable and I'm actually feeling sorry for her now and wish someone would have a serious talk with her, she is a mess.
It's horrific. I just had a look at that lump. It looks like another breast! That should be checked out. I don't understand someone constantly stripping off to show us their flabby, untoned,cellulite ridden body. We know Miss plant based is a human dustbin, and her exercise is for the camera. If she got a personal trainer/joined a gym, ate a good diet she would look much better. Manky telling her she's lost loads of weight. It's like her telling him he's hot and talented. It's screwed up. They all lie to each other on planet Nadia.

Reactions: 11
Lol. Manky's not on the credits of this. It's not on his imdb page either. I still think she imagined it.
since when has Nadia been queen of day time TV - she has a couple of stints n Lorraine, whkesich she terrible at and she cant even host LW without making loads of mistakes

God i cant bare them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Im slowly catching up on their latest bore fest manky takes over vlogs so slightly behind.
5 mins in the latest cookery one and iv had to turn it off, all that fat and oil isnt for me (im talking about manky n titty as well as the food there ๐Ÿ˜‚). Manky blowing a kiss down the camera and pouting when nitty was going on and on and on about her tiny burn (quite normal when ur constantly cooking surely ๐Ÿค”) made me feel sick.....in fact im still abit queasy ๐Ÿคข

its quite clear to me that nitty is a compulsive liar and an egomaniac....she has to be centre of attention, the โ€˜plant basedโ€™ thing is all about ego, a complete lie....like everything else in her life, shes clearly got very deep rooted issues around body image and food....these things usually come from childhood, im guessing betty and teddy wernt the best parents, betty seems rather cold/distant to me and teddy just loves to talk about himself....nitty is desperate to be a daddys girl, im guessing thats julias role tho ๐Ÿ˜‰

manky, well hes still just a full on narc, wont let anyone move on from his past. I really cant stand him, he makes my skin crawl. Hes a tit creepy director, whos not produced anything tv worthy ever and lives in a fantasy land in his toy room, hes a sad lonely pathetic excuse of a man. I hope a rat jumps out from one of his dirty shelves and bites him on his dick when hes knocking one out over his super subs! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
lol thats hilarious

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched the cookery live and thank goodness...Mark blowing kisses down the camera? Shudder. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion..Nitty and manky aka slob and blob living in fantasy land with their rats and bots ๐Ÿญ

Reactions: 10
I think when N said on LW she was plant based and Denise said no you are not N replied "I am based" I think
what she means is the base is the weed before the munchies kick in then into a Wimpey KFC,Sushi,Five Guys
Wagamama and McDonalds all plant based in her head:cool:๐ŸŒฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would be better saying sheโ€™s vegetarian. At least it would excuse her eating all the other garbage she puts in her pie hole. (Meat free pie.๐Ÿ˜‹)
If she was truly vegan/ plant based she wouldnโ€™t be eating any of the things we see her eat as she isnโ€™t looking into hidden ingredients, never mind Blatantly chomping on meat etc.
I don't get why she has to make such a fuss and refer to herself as plant based. Why can't she just say I'm making an effort to eat less meat but i don't want to go 100%
People would be less likely to try and catch her out all the time then.

I hope the birds visit ,but tit all over her ๐Ÿ˜„
They wouldn't be aware of they did what with the dog tit, rodent tit, general household tit, nits etc etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
just watching a bit of a vlog...fast forwarding.....do you suppose they sanitised their hands off camera when getting in the car after shopping in TK Maxx. There is no way you would get me in that shop for love or money...its the most product handled shop ever...she was continually touching her face as well.....obviously dina and nadia do not socially distance from one another either despite living in different households...she has thrown total caution to the wind...there is no way i would shop in TK Maxx (if i really had to) without gloves - you can only assume they used hand sanitiser.....it would be beyond foolish not to....i dont get her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
just watching a bit of a vlog...fast forwarding.....do you suppose they sanitised their hands off camera when getting in the car after shopping in TK Maxx. There is no way you would get me in that shop for love or money...its the most product handled shop ever...she was continually touching her face as well.....obviously dina and nadia do not socially distance from one another either despite living in different households...she has thrown total caution to the wind...
She's such a hypocrite and a liar....constantly says she wears a mask when out shopping!..And she's agrophobic!! ...๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't get why she has to make such a fuss and refer to herself as plant based. Why can't she just say I'm making an effort to eat less meat but i don't want to go 100%
People would be less likely to try and catch her out all the time then.

They wouldn't be aware of they did what with the dog tit, rodent tit, general household tit, nits etc etc
regarding the plant based `fad`......every five minutes its a new and inconsistent, unsustainable trend of eating with her......if she enjoys meat, cutting it out isnt going to make any difference to her health or size. In fact grass fed beef is so healthy...so unless she is doing it to `save the planet` i cannot see the point as often meat and fish etc etc are replaced with very unhealthy refined carbs. She has to be fully aware that cutting refined carbs is the only way to lose weight and improve your health.

• Heart
I dont care for `whatever` reason that women did those poses. She has absolutely zero self respect doing that. Him with his gaggling childish laugh in the background.....and getting her 12 year old to take the photos. They actually sicken me.....totally low, childish, chavvy behaviour and i am not being ageist but the way they behave at their age is completely disgusting. Does she not have an ounce of self respect.....can any of you imagine at 12 years old being asked by your (almost past middle aged) mum to take photos of her in her underwear posing whilst your dad stood there laughing..........its low life disgusting. Their behaviour at their age is truly the pits. Total lack of decorum. i dont know how they sleep at night knowing all the low and private personal stuff they have put out there for everyone and anyone to see and often just to earn money. You cannot undo it nadia......look back in your seventies and deeply regret!!
He states she looks really thin!! in that case i look very severely anorexic!! and if that is something she doesnt want to hear then she should not put all this stuff out there.

jolly good!! social media might be spared from them when they are out of action.
Well said. Poor kiki she lives in such a crazy world.

• Sad
Well going by the fact that the latest couple of vlogs were filmed WEEKS ago its quite clear that they havent been socially distancing, they have quite clearly been having family around, going shopping and living their (or mankys version) best lives! So all the covid/coffee moaning lives have been pure bullshit, she hasnt suffered/had anxiety about leaving the house and mixing one bloody bit! Absolute hypocritical lying money grabbing dirty scumbags the pair of em!

Reactions: 10
Nitty thinks she is some sort of superstar. Anyone else notice when she bought all the things in Ikea and tk maxx Dina was left to carry it all back to the car and then load it into the car while nits just stood there and watched her. Obviously carrying her own shopping is beneath her but I suppose we should know that from when she drops things on the kitchen floor she just walks away and leaves it for someone else to pick it up. She let plates fall out of her kitchen cupboard which smashed and she just walked off shouting in her baby voice about her favourite plate being broken, didn't give a damn that one of her little dogs could have cut their paws on it.

• Heart
Well going by the fact that the latest couple of vlogs were filmed WEEKS ago its quite clear that they havent been socially distancing, they have quite clearly been having family around, going shopping and living their (or mankys version) best lives! So all the covid/coffee moaning lives have been pure bullshit, she hasnt suffered/had anxiety about leaving the house and mixing one bloody bit! Absolute hypocritical lying money grabbing dirty scumbags the pair of em!
They are constantly being caught out to be hypocrites and liars. VERY money grabbing. It would be embarrassing surely, to charge their loyal fans to watch them, and to promote and accept 'sticker' donations; and then talk about trips to America, buy loads of stuff which ends up being chucked

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's horrific. I just had a look at that lump. It looks like another breast! That should be checked out. I don't understand someone constantly stripping off to show us their flabby, untoned,cellulite ridden body. We know Miss plant based is a human dustbin, and her exercise is for the camera. If she got a personal trainer/joined a gym, ate a good diet she would look much better. Manky telling her she's lost loads of weight. It's like her telling him he's hot and talented. It's screwed up. They all lie to each other on planet Nadia.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that lump looked abnormal. I'm not that well up on where some body parts are but I think the spleen is round that area and that can get enlarged. I guess it could have just been a lump of fat she has pushed out of her bra, it looks so odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What's with her and these vest tops,she goes on about weirdos watching (which is 99% of their viewers) but then every coffee moaning tit,she has her tits hanging out ,body dysmorphia my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.