Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Denise - how many people have now told Nadia she isn't actually vegan or plant based because she eats meat ALL the bloody time ...but she's so thick she still doesn't "get it" even at the end of this she still insists she's plant based! :unsure::rolleyes:

My favourite part is Nadia talking about her dogs' 'raw food' diet as if that makes her so much more informed and better than the rest of us peasants with our poorly fed dogs.

Icing on the cake is her saying 'cow's trachea', and almost revelling in Andrea not understanding because Nadia is just too intelligent for Andrea. Nadia, she didn't understand because you're not pronouncing trachea correctly.

'Trackie-a'... really? Let's hope she's not leading her girls' biology lessons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is he wanting us to start asking him now about this....?
(34:42 mins in.)
“I don’t want to go into too much detail about it”

At this stage I think it would be safer for him keep his mental health issues and whatever triggers them, off social media and keep it within the confines of home and the doctor/s who deal with him.
This is a road you don’t want to go to with so many vulnerable impressionable subs on the channel.
Not at all appropriate to be dropping hints about this kind of stuff on YouTube methinks.
How many subs will now pick up on this teeny weeny hint at him suffering sexual abuse and start asking questions or sharing their stories?
...because, that’s what many of those subs do. They share all kinds of deep stuff about their lives with M & N.
There’s a time and a place for it. Hopefully with people who are better equipped to advise.
What if a sub speaks up on their channel in revealing they’ve been a victim of sexual abuse and he doesn’t see it or answer them?
They might never want to speak out again.
I don’t like this one bit. 🤬

*****34:42 mins in *****

What Does 'something not happening for you to you' even mean?

Reactions: 6
I set up a twitter account one errand to do just this. Am I sad?😋😂
😂😂 no not at all. Wonder if she replies to us!!
[/QUOTE]
I have messed up my Twitter account!🙈 forgot my password and can’t get in.
I think I may have got over excited about slagging NItty off to Denise Welch for all of Twitter to see and I self combusted in the process .🙄
Tomorrow is a new day.😊

My favourite part is Nadia talking about her dogs' 'raw food' diet as if that makes her so much more informed and better than the rest of us peasants with our poorly fed dogs.

Icing on the cake is her saying 'cow's trachea', and almost revelling in Andrea not understanding because Nadia is just too intelligent for Andrea. Nadia, she didn't understand because you're not pronouncing trachea correctly.

'Trackie-a'... really? Let's hope she's not leading her girls' biology lessons.
Well they called it an
‘oss-off-ig-uss’ until a couple of weeks ago.🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First it was bone broth, then no carbs, and now it's raw food and plant based... Anyone taking bets for what Fadia Sawalha will do next?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grrr That bloody woman just said on LW that she’s plant based she said it with such pride. But good old Denise asked her if she’s completely plant based N said weeeell if I have to test a bit of chicken, Denise said so you’re NOT plant based then...Love Denise for that...says it as it is my kind of person.
She's a bloody liar,how can she have audacity, to sit on a tv panel,and say shes frigging plant based,next week it be water based,after that it be cheese based ,she the biggest pain in the arse and gets on my tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder who nitty is trying to convince she is plant based, it must be herself because everybody else knows she is not. People are laughing at her and I think denise did that on purpose nitty is making a complete ass of herself as usual. Her lies are catching up with her and they are being made public. Practically everything that comes out of her mouth on loose woman is garbage she needs to be removed from the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

At 1:15, Nadia grabs Kiki and is like 'You're a tidy child! If you're going to get pregnant and have a child, have one like this'. She's done the same with Kiki before talking about having a 'skinny child'.

No wonder Maddie has said she suffers from confidence issues with a home life like that! I'd always feel second best and like I'm the problem one.

Reactions: 5
I have just watched the loose women clip again nitty's face is a picture after denise caught her out she's looking daggers at her. Bet they had a few words after the show you could see nitty was fuming. Manks has done a whole documentary on dog food so he has to be an expert on the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a bloody liar,how can she have audacity, to sit on a tv panel,and say shes frigging plant based,next week it be water based,after that it be cheese based ,she the biggest pain in the arse and gets on my tits
Hallelujah and amen to that!

Reactions: 3
So at that point they were being tutored at home by qualified teachers? Not home schooled by their parents. It seems a bit all over the place. And why in her parents home? Because it's not clean enough in hers? Also Maddie could have taken gcses but they would have had to pay for them. Me being a responsible parent and wanting mine to have as many options and opportunities possible in this day and age would have done so.
I think I remember Nadia talking about them using her parents house because they had the space and the classes would be undisturbed.

Reactions: 1

At 1:15, Nadia grabs Kiki and is like 'You're a tidy child! If you're going to get pregnant and have a child, have one like this'. She's done the same with Kiki before talking about having a 'skinny child'.

No wonder Maddie has said she suffers from confidence issues with a home life like that! I'd always feel second best and like I'm the problem one.
When those photos went up on insta a week or so ago, I could just imagine ‘Pervy Merv’ taking them and leering over her.
Then we see it’s Kiki!
NOT appropriate!
Different if she’s posing in a ‘holiday-type-pose’ but some of these were like a page 3 shoot without the saggy puppies ears.
how he can say her tummy’s toned I don’t know. It’s not about calling out people who have cellulite or bigger/smaller frames than others.
it’s about the lies and the act of thinking we are all blind and stupid.
The one where she pulls her bottoms right up ‘the valley of doom’ are just.... nope.
Then she sits on the sofa thinking she’s naturally sexy with too much 🤢frontal pelvic🤢flesh and leggage on show saying what a great role model she is to her kids in doing it.
I’m losing the will to live after that one. 😳

New thread name suggestion? Scratch the Nit, mattress tit, taste the rainbow Hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She gets on my threepenny bits as well...can’t stand her!

• Haha
She definitely said she was anchoring Tuesday and Thursday. Wonder why she’s not? She also said they’d changed the dogs from raw to dried food this week. Too many fibs.

Reactions: 6
Put thread suggestions together then we’re decide which one I can create if u all wish😊

What the feck. Manky has done a documentary on dog food! Well I would love to see it. It's not on his IMDB page. In fact there's not much on there at all. Does she just say Mark's done a documentary on every topic they cover these days. Perhaps she's thinking about him filming dog tit in the garden. If this documentary exists please let us know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nadia pretends she has body issues but she hasn't, she LOVES getting her kit off at every opportunity. She looked pathetic, she did this for herself not for other people. She wants some seductive photos before she's 60 that's all. She just reminded me of Ken Dodd even more during those photos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.