Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is changing the subject but I can’t help but wonder if Mark spends any time with Nanny Di off camera?
It seems like she has to put up with the constant vlogging to see her son and the girls. Di must get fed up with being on camera every visit. It’s not exactly quality mother and son time is it.
A0CA8911-9CB0-4720-BD76-1EBDAE39FFF8.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I like this new thread suggestion. 😂
Yep gets my vote! (y)

Di just gets used for the green fingered stuff. She looks worn out, let the women relax, she is obviously finding it difficult but he works her to the bone. Why can't she just potter in the garden or sit and relax out there as opposed to it being some kind of job she needs to do every time she comes round to visit.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Dina shows N a lovely little bird feeder in TK Maxx and N said “ They drive me mad the birds “. What a bloody B***H she is. The times she’s said she loves to throw open the doors of a morning and listen to the birds....all bull tit (again) her trying to convince people she’s at one with nature. She’s a horror.
I hope the birds never visit her garden ever again the ungrateful little cow!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I know in this day and age we are all supposed to be proud of our bodies but what the hell is that woman doing filming herself in her undies and putting it all over instagram. She looks shocking she has a massive lump of fat growing under her breasts, I couldn't work out what it was whether it was something inside her that had swollen it looked so strange. Why she thinks she looks good is beyond me, I feel embarrassed for her all that posing and preening is laughable and I'm actually feeling sorry for her now and wish someone would have a serious talk with her, she is a mess.

Reactions: 9
I know in this day and age we are all supposed to be proud of our bodies but what the hell is that woman doing filming herself in her undies and putting it all over instagram. She looks shocking she has a massive lump of fat growing under her breasts, I couldn't work out what it was whether it was something inside her that had swollen it looked so strange. Why she thinks she looks good is beyond me, I feel embarrassed for her all that posing and preening is laughable and I'm actually feeling sorry for her now and wish someone would have a serious talk with her, she is a mess.
I dont care for `whatever` reason that women did those poses. She has absolutely zero self respect doing that. Him with his gaggling childish laugh in the background.....and getting her 12 year old to take the photos. They actually sicken me.....totally low, childish, chavvy behaviour and i am not being ageist but the way they behave at their age is completely disgusting. Does she not have an ounce of self respect.....can any of you imagine at 12 years old being asked by your (almost past middle aged) mum to take photos of her in her underwear posing whilst your dad stood there laughing..........its low life disgusting. Their behaviour at their age is truly the pits. Total lack of decorum. i dont know how they sleep at night knowing all the low and private personal stuff they have put out there for everyone and anyone to see and often just to earn money. You cannot undo it nadia......look back in your seventies and deeply regret!!
He states she looks really thin!! in that case i look very severely anorexic!! and if that is something she doesnt want to hear then she should not put all this stuff out there.

So both Nadia and Dina went shopping without masks
jolly good!! social media might be spared from them when they are out of action.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is he on youtube he is far too sensitive. Only wants people stroking his greasy ego. And people who say to him "you're a wonderful son/dad/husband" baffle me...how do they KNOW? We only see what Mark wants us to see. I also refrain from calling anyone a great parent unless I know them really well. As an example and not saying Mark is but an abuser can come across as a great parent and pull the wool over peoples eyes so I never understand why strangers tell vloggers they are great at being a parent! They can't possibly know this is really true when they manipulate what we see! Most kids of vloggers have no say or control over their parents vlogging either, they are just shoved in front of cameras for their parents benefit. Also, from what I see I don't think Mark is a great son he is nasty to his mother most of the time.

Screenshot_20200715-012733_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Dina shows N a lovely little bird feeder in TK Maxx and N said “ They drive me mad the birds “. What a bloody B***H she is. The times she’s said she loves to throw open the doors of a morning and listen to the birds....all bull tit (again) her trying to convince people she’s at one with nature. She’s a horror.
I hope the birds never visit her garden ever again the ungrateful little cow!
I hope the birds visit ,but tit all over her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stan Rawlinson, Take A Bow: ‘Arty Farty slow motion close ups … It was also a waste of an hour of my life to watch drivel like this.’ 👏
I haven’t watched TV for a long time now, so I’d forgotten about the reviews from professional reviewers - no, not you M (Hi Mark 👋) - and regular viewers. Maybe that’s why YT is M’s ‘platform of choice’: he has ultimate control over the feedback. I reckon he spends more time editing the comments than editing the content these days. Similarly, I only swing by to scan the comments and (n) before heading straight back here.

Stan Rawlinson ain’t no ‘troll’: https://www.doglistener.co.uk/ I wonder what he’d make of the way M and N goad those animals? 😢

Speaking of which, I called him out on his angsty 'social distancing' excuse. It reminded me of when he was an arsey hypocrite over filming in MY CITY during lockdown. Let's see how long it lasts...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is he on youtube he is far too sensitive. Only wants people stroking his greasy ego. And people who say to him "you're a wonderful son/dad/husband" baffle me...how do they KNOW? We only see what Mark wants us to see. I also refrain from calling anyone a great parent unless I know them really well. As an example and not saying Mark is but an abuser can come across as a great parent and pull the wool over peoples eyes so I never understand why strangers tell vloggers they are great at being a parent! They can't possibly know this is really true when they manipulate what we see! Most kids of vloggers have no say or control over their parents vlogging either, they are just shoved in front of cameras for their parents benefit. Also, from what I see I don't think Mark is a great son he is nasty to his mother most of the time.

View attachment 182073
He's awful to his mum sometimes, holds too many grudges from the past!... no respect for her!...And the subs are blind too it! .. can't believe he's a member to his own group 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The whole documentary is on Dailymotion if anyone wants to watch it!

I found a really bad review of it!
Lol. Manky's not on the credits of this. It's not on his imdb page either. I still think she imagined it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.