Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GFH (again) - Manky asked nanny Di to avoid the poo in the garden: why doesn’t he just pick it up??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And he pointedly said it was an expensive
club ..

Latest GFH - bloody awful camera work as usual!
£25.50 per rose..& they plead poverty then more stuff delivered for the garden..has anyone else noticed he leaves the electric lawnmower out on the grass permanently..let’s hope it blows him up..mite be an improvement to him

• Wow
  • Haha
Mark , i was kind of relieved there was 10! Nadia with that fake smirk says theres a few more than 10. She really has got such an inflated ego. Her voice grates on me ! Who do they think they are ! She then goes its cows milk jesus she makes it up one day at a time !

Reactions: 4
Can't believe he's already edited out the comments they both made about the podcast awards on the latest *What's for dinner....bad bad losers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ha Ha Ha..its ages away...no it is tonight...how bloody thick are they? I always look at N and say you can put lipstick on a pig..but its still a pig...god knows what has happened to Manky, he is filthier than ever and bloated too...did they really say they have been really healthy under lockdown and lost weight? I think they have been gifted a Fairground Mirror...that makes them look thin!
We always say you can't polish a turd. Quite apt for them, as they talk tit, look like tit and act tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They have gone on about subs voting for the podcast awards for weeks and then they didn’t even know when the awards are held? And now editing out comments about it? They are so weird and so controlling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't believe he's already edited out the comments they both made about the podcast awards on the latest *What's for dinner....bad bad losers!
I haven't seen it but I bet he was desperate for the live to end so he could rush back to edit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wasnt defending anything..god..her parents are not mindful of their children..fact..oh dear..carry on..really.???? are you some sort of super sub cult person because you have a very distorted way of looking at things.
Aahh she might be jessica or zoe, or even nitty herself:p

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it odd when people get so offended on Tattle, this is a gossip site ffs. If you get offended go to forum or youtube channel where the comments are muted or censored....Mark, where are you when you're "needed?". 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
0:16 in. Poo on the mattress.
so had a quick look at the vlog...i could only do a few minutes...fast forwarded in bits the rest...from the beginning bit i watched, i would say, of course. the dog did it. it would be a bit gross and over imaginative to assume anything other than - have to say. sorry i just dont watch all their stuff and didnt know why everyone was going on about poo on the bed etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Joe wicks has 2 books 1 came out 2018 and is still in the top 100 ! Another was released similar time as M and N book and is still in the top 100. Denise Welch book is 28 in the top 100 released same time as their book ! And its is #No 1 in every category! Their book is currently around number 50,000 in books and high numbers in every category! I also noticed a few that were released same time as their book and are still in the top 100 .
I don't like any one to not do well ,but if they both wound their selves in a little they would come across as people who are more genuine. They are not so genuine it's all about likes and views and taking money from vulnerable subs and manipulating them in to purchasing the book by giving a way such an amazing prize of them never turning up on your door step, nothing will come of it . Nothing comes of anything they say because they don't keep promises.
They draw you in and you think how wonderful they are , but then you realise that nothing they say they are going to do actually comes off ..but now they have you and they have your 1.99 and money for stickers and subs given them money for gifts ! .
I noticed in a video that they had thrown a wooden wind charm that a sub had for them in a pile of rubbish in the garden , it was just in the bin ! How nice is that! That sub bought then window catcher's as well but they was never seen again ! And what happened to the sub who made mark a star wars bird house !? I've never seen that again . How disgusting to just throw gifts in the rubbish , that's what they think of you subs ! They do not care about you like they say they do ! Its rubbish it's all small talk to gain your trust in them and become a family friend .
Absolutely wrong on all parts !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mark , i was kind of relieved there was 10! Nadia with that fake smirk says theres a few more than 10. She really has got such an inflated ego. Her voice grates on me ! Who do they think they are ! She then goes its cows milk jesus she makes it up one day at a time !
10 what?

I haven't seen it but I bet he was desperate for the live to end so he could rush back to edit. 😂
Just went to look, it's been ages. I steer clear of commenting on people's looks, weight etc...but I got a real shock at how different Mark looks. He looks terrible, bloated and a lot of weight gained...maybe it was just that vlog, or what he was wearing...whatever it was, he does not look like someone who is at all healthy.

Reactions: 8
I thought nadia was vegan? I've just watched her eat 4 spoons of mince ! She is no chef ! I was a head chef , I trained 4 years and worked all over . She is a dreadful cook , she is sloppy and messy and only won master chef because it was the days when they had just started and it was a very week programme, it's so much better now and some amazing cooks showing their skills. She has only got cookery books on the back of that programme! I watch her cook and I'm mortified , her olive oil literally swimming , the way she chops chicken and the cross contaminated her kitchen because no washing her hands! But the worst thing is the end everything she tastes she says ohhhhh that is just amazing ! Its embarrassing no chef would do that , if any one dares to criticise her food God help them . She wants constant praise for her food and most of it looks very unappetising! Its dripping in oil and her presentation reflects her house absolutely messy. It absolutely irritates me how she has so many cook books . But being nadia sawalha of the telly she always gets what she wants , even had to get a table free because her mate did ! So jealous!

• Heart
  • Haha
She cooking jerk chicken, rice and peas and plantain tomorrow on the Sunday show. If anyone is a member please post some pics of it, I so want to see what she creates 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.