Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure brands wont want them to promote their freebies by having them lying around in that flea pit of a house.
This will all soon come crashing down for them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've noticed Nadia keeps posting clickbait on her Insta. She posts a photo but the photo suddenly changes to them doing a podcast. So desperate. Other followers have noticed and mentioned it, they need to realise people hate clickbait!

Reactions: 10
So a whole vlog tonight on cleaning cupboard under her sink advertising an addis under sink storage which he then kicks to bits because she does not like it when assembled what a waste of money .shes a dirty person making such a big thing of cleaning a cupboard shes like a princess .

Holy tit. Those feet 😱 I would be utterly ashamed to have trotters like that!!

I don’t watch any of their videos, I get all the info I need off here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they admitted multiple times the latest vlog they have Mice in under the Kitchen sink! :sick: which means if they are in the Kitchen they will be all over the house! She even said when organising the sponges, it's a good job the container has a lid because the mice would make a nest out of them!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched the vlog but I bought that under sink storage a while back, if assembled correctly it's quite useful. It's another one of their Amazon purchases. Looking at the photo they have chosen to put one of the shelves of the unit at the very top which is silly as they then won't be able to use that shelf once in the cupboard!
Her feet and that floor are just gross, wash the bloody floors and have a shower dirty cow.

Reactions: 8
So they admitted multiple times the latest vlog they have Mice in under the Kitchen sink! :sick: which means if they are in the Kitchen they will be all over the house! She even said when organising the sponges, it's a good job the container has a lid because the mice would make a nest out of them!
could be rats under the kitchen sink, mice tend to go into cavities in floorboards and behind skirting boards

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
NOT the face of ITV nor the FEET of ITV. The dirt of them! 😱
unless she has been trapsing around the garden, what state must her floors be in..

You know i have to say...apologies for my rants but her behaviour sometimes is completely outrageous.....look at the video about the sink cupboard at 8 minutes 46 seconds......what 55 year old behaves like that. i live in a semi and i do tend to use the computer on my desk to view stuff from you tube etc.....and its next to an adjoining wall to my neighbour and i genuinely have to turn the sound down sometimes incase they think i am shouting and screaming.....like bloody nutcases sometimes..

sorry - its 8 minutes 40 seconds ....she often behaves like this...like a spoilt brat actually.

Last edited:
In Home Time #44: Hoarding.
At 33:49 she grips hold of his hair in a threatening manner because he said something she didn't like & doesn't want him to put it in the vlog.
She doesn't let go until 34:05
I think If it was the other way around people would probably be calling it domestic abuse.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All the stuff that had been in the cupboard with mice droppings and wee was put on the worktop where she does her cooking, lovely! She's a 55 year old woman who acts like a demented duck with a kid's voice and the brains of a gnat and it was so plain to see in the video that the gangster kid can't stand her and will ridicule her at any opportunity. That house gets filthier by the day and nitty wants to be like stacey, dream on girl the house is an absolute dump and stacey lives in a completely different world.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Holy tit. Those feet 😱 I would be utterly ashamed to have trotters like that!!

I don’t watch any of their videos, I get all the info I need off here!
dont blame you not watching them....tonight that body confidence one came on directly after something and truly......i dont think i can take much more of that woman.......i sometimes think there is something really wrong with her putting out all this stuff continually. They have to be the oldest wannabes on youtube.......i truly would not sleep at night if i exposed my whole life as she continually does. I actually wonder what makes her behave as she does....no decorum, no need for privacy in her life....she doesnt have any body confidence anyway - she has major issues...gigantic ones to be crying in the cupboard to complete faceless strangers whilst on holiday with her family and friends. she actually is a joke and maybe she might look back in her old age on all this truly, massively, vast amount of stuff she has put out and regret it all....

In Home Time #44: Hoarding.
At 33:49 she grips hold of his hair in a threatening manner because he said something she didn't like & doesn't want him to put it in the vlog.
She doesn't let go until 34:05
I think If it was the other way around people would probably be calling it domestic abuse.
completely - you know, their behaviour as grown adults is actually shocking...i recall one some time back where she bit him.....That ITV even employ her is incredible.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Over the past month Manky really has developed breasts. Not sure if it's excercise or fat but they're getting bigger. If they get any bigger it will be the Nitty and Titty show 🤭🙄🤣🌿🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Over the past month Manky really has developed breasts. Not sure if it's excercise or fat but they're getting bigger. If they get any bigger it will be the Nitty and Titty show 🤭🙄🤣🌿🍷
Maybe he’s on steroids? Would explain his moody moods and erratic behaviour. 🤔

Maddie gives her little speeches about saving the planet, they're the biggest consumers I see on youtube. Boxes and boxes of crap arriving daily, complete with plastic packaging. Look at how many cans/chemicals she had under her kitchen sink, I mean the irony for a start, the woman never cleans. This is the main reason they live in a mess, they have way too much of everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maddie gives her little speeches about saving the planet, they're the biggest consumers I see on youtube. Boxes and boxes of crap arriving daily, complete with plastic packaging. Look at how many cans/chemicals she had under her kitchen sink, I mean the irony for a start, the woman never cleans. This is the main reason they live in a mess, they have way too much of everything.
save the planet! the kids eat so much junk and processed chicken, crips, fizzy drinks, total hyocrites

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.