Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been very dubious about Holly πŸ€”

Trying to justify having frozen chips in her freezer, like the majority of us oh but they're organic 🀣🀣
she oftens uses ground spoonfuls of bisto in Marks food as well, she tries to hide it but ive noticed it a few times
cos he likes nusery food!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
she oftens uses ground spoonfuls of bisto in Marks food as well, she tries to hide it but ive noticed it a few times
He could keep a psychiatrist in work for a lifetime with his issues,. The fact he refuses to take medication or engage in talking therapies is utterly selfish. He seems to be an expert in wallowing and feeling very sorry for himself. I doubt he's going to change after 50 years. Everyone around him enables him to wallow. Misery for all concerned. Bet its like living on a roller coaster living with manky.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could only manage 5 mins of the kfc vlog, his voice goes thru me now, the constant rustling of crisps being shovelled down there necks is a massive turn off, they are just clueless to what the viewer wants to see/hear....which is surprising with manky been such a super producer/director and practically running the bbc with his superior skills that no one else had in the nineties πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
Also, it baffles me how nitty NEVER has the right or enough ingredients for these vlogs! considering how much of an amazing healthy cook she is you’d think she’d check these things πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've not noticed that, I'm surprised she doesn't try justify by calling it something fancy like freeze dried ground fresh stock from waitrose 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He could keep a psychiatrist in work for a lifetime with his issues,. The fact he refuses to take medication or engage in talking therapies is utterly selfish. He seems to be an expert in wallowing and feeling very sorry for himself. I doubt he's going to change after 50 years. Everyone around him enables him to wallow. Misery for all concerned. Bet its like living on a roller coaster living with manky.
he chooses to wallow, he has no intention of becoming mentally well - he even moans when the sun is shining as says it makes him depressed, he just doesnt want to be happy - because he never wants to grow up and face his responsiblities, he wants to be a mate to his daughters rather than a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So we now know the reason for the pics of her cellulite, was to purely promote their confessions of a modern parent thingy,which is about body image and how as parents it could affect our children,honestly N & M ,that boat sailed along time ago with you,the example she shows to her 2 girls ,is one of horror

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So they both have body dysmorphia, and yet never stop filming, or posting pics of themselves. They keep telling each other they were/are gorgeous. Nitty is so delusional and thinks everyone sees her as brave, and flying the flag for body confidence. How arrogant and vain they both are. Neither has ever been gorgeous, even in their youth. Manky looks like a creepy loner and Nitty looks like Grotbags. Both have aged very badly. If they think this is helping their teenage girls to be body confident, it's doing the opposite. Kiki is so self conscious and anxious. Maddie dresses so badly and has Nitty's body. Not helped by the awful diet. Nanny Di looks ill to me puffy face and dithery. A toxic household in more ways than one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These 2 are so reading on here,so hello there ,and yes we have noticed the multi pack of wotsits sitting behind you , you have clearly planted it so we can see it , it was cheese and onion the past few days , now WOTSITS! They are so predictable. Let's see what WALKER'S brand will be next . Well it's either the above or they just can not be arsed to put them back in the cupboard! I actually think they have planted them there because of what's been said. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Spending your entire day's constantly promoting yourself must be exhausting!!! Isn't promoting/promotion supposedly what a Management Co's job is? Nitty never ever stops putting their crap out there. πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ·πŸŒΏπŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sure I heard manky telling the devoted subs to contact the BBC to get him to be the new barry norman:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes he was telling the devoted subs to contact the BBC for him to be the next Barry Norman. The funny thing is
I posted on here a few days ago what I thought his business card would have on it and I did put wannabe
Barry Norman πŸ˜‚:ROFLMAO:πŸ˜‚ that's how see throu he isπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably read here and took note what was said about Mark's instagram name being his own but hers had changed to sawalha and family.
How long did she lick, slap and suck her teeth in that live?
so absolutely undignified and crude.

• Sick
You would think if they are part of a campaign for Walkers they could at least create a better display instead of
stuffing it on a pile of I don't know what? Mmm It blends in with the rest of the rubbish I suppose. :unsure:πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Imagine the great Barry Norman, sitting in a dirty, filthy, toy cave. Wearing a t-shirt that hasn't been washed for months. Messing with greasy nit ridden, horrid hair. Glasses perched on the end of his nose, doing a Jack Nicholson, in The Shining stare. Boring the arse off his devoted subs. Occasionally gesturing, with his muddy, dog tit covered hands. Manky you couldn't review the back of a fag packet. Bore off.

• Haha
  • Heart
How long did she lick, slap and suck her teeth in that live?
so absolutely undignified and crude.
I agree - through the entire thing....vile! (when i say through the entire thing..i fast forward and at each point she was still doing it

You would think if they are part of a campaign for Walkers they could at least create a better display instead of
stuffing it on a pile of I don't know what? Mmm It blends in with the rest of the rubbish I suppose. :unsure:πŸ˜‚
and they have come from a factory with a coronavirus outbreak...yum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think they're hoping walkers will pick up on it and use them to promote them,but walkers are to classy to use them

Reactions: 6
Imagine the great Barry Norman, sitting in a dirty, filthy, toy cave. Wearing a t-shirt that hasn't been washed for months. Messing with greasy nit ridden, horrid hair. Glasses perched on the end of his nose, doing a Jack Nicholson, in The Shining stare. Boring the arse off his devoted subs. Occasionally gesturing, with his muddy, dog tit covered hands. Manky you couldn't review the back of a fag packet. Bore off.
dont you just hate long fingernails on men.....revolting

Reactions: 12
These 2 are so reading on here,so hello there ,and yes we have noticed the multi pack of wotsits sitting behind you , you have clearly planted it so we can see it , it was cheese and onion the past few days , now WOTSITS! They are so predictable. Let's see what WALKER'S brand will be next . Well it's either the above or they just can not be arsed to put them back in the cupboard! I actually think they have planted them there because of what's been said. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
They were eating wotsits (with their pepsi a couple of weeks ago).....they are either doing a wind up or are actually promoting them. She was definitely promoting kerrygold butter a little while back, saying did we know it was the only affordable grass fed butter and she had to be put in her place and told actually it is not. She then got duchy butter out of her fridge to show a sub, `this is how much fat you have lost`...and when she opened her fridge recently saying it needed cleaning she had lurpack in it.......God knows what she is promoting but certainly isnt right for the job.......
I dont eat crisps but are pringles made by walkers?? because if so she has publicly said many times on her vlogs she doesnt like them and they are full of chemicals.....so IF they are `trying` to promote walkers and `if` walkers make pringles, they should be informed of what she has said about them and be referred to the vlogs. quite honestly, at the end of the day its their bodies they are putting that tit into.....they never seem to be promoting anything `healthy`...just a load of tit...i recall some time back she had a can of drink where she kept holding it up and saying ahe you tried this.....was that tofu a plug yesterday as well. you just dont know but how low can you go actually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.