Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First in the morning and later at night, Nitty & Mank - Purveyors of Shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
save the planet! the kids eat so much junk and processed chicken, crips, fizzy drinks, total hyocrites
Save the planet! M's forever ferrying those lazy women around on pointless journeys.
Obviously, he has nowhere to go himself - forever time-travelling in his own head back to his glory day.

They live a 3 min walk to Norwood Recreation ground or 18 mins from Streatham Common, so why are they always forcing those poor animals into the car to go back to M's comfort zone: Crystal Palace Park?

Similarly, they live less than a mile from Norbury Station (even quicker if you cut through yet ANOTHER unused park) from where there's a direct train to central London. Despite the Congestion Charge, a financial deterent to car use in an overcrowded city (HIS CITY) , M doesn't care. He's a cabbie on his wife's payroll and the planet can go to Hell.

Is anyone still watching them on YT? Are they still promoting the home education schooling book?

Yup, the sats are predictably poor but what must really niggle M (Hi Mark 👋) here is the 'More About the Author' section.
Do you think he'll put Kaye's photo under the new I-was-almost-an-author chapter of his CV?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Doing the coffee addict, moaning thing, he looks very strange. His neck is swelling and grubby. I've noticed his tits too! He looks pregnant. He must be on something with all the sweating. As for that psychopathic stare. He dresses so badly. Nothing wrong in being casual. But please buy some new t-shirts or crisp clean short sleeved shirts. He looks like he's been sleeping rough. (Sleeping with a bit of rough).
Obvs reads on here, and then start's droning on about when he worked with Nigel Slater. John Hurt told him he was a good director blah blah. If you're such a fecking hot shot then why do you live in a hovel and make YT vids where you beg for fifty a week subs. Get a reality check bro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s back on, said on twitter that the uploader removed it, he must have had to edit out something he said

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously could not believe they had to make such a big deal about clearing out under the sink. I like how she never hardly did anything but throw a strop acting like a spoilt child. M ended up doing most of it, at least he told her about the shelves in the utility room. Dur..... She is such a diva it's embarrassing. Is it me or is it fashionable now as Maddie kept pulling 'Mr Bean' faces thinking it's what subs want. I was shouting at the screen when I saw the muck and bits on the floor ugh gross. Her feet are horrific, why don't they wear flip flops or slippers round the house if they can't be arsed to wash the floor. Hmm

• Sick
I tried to hate watch but no, not wasting my time on watching people clearing out a cupboard under their manky sink. The last pointless youtube video I ever watched after stumbling upon it was someone refurbishing an old shoe and this sort of pointless video remind me of that. Mark, since you read here 🖐 cleaning out a cupboard is not content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Doing the coffee addict, moaning thing, he looks very strange. His neck is swelling and grubby. I've noticed his tits too! He looks pregnant. He must be on something with all the sweating. As for that psychopathic stare. He dresses so badly. Nothing wrong in being casual. But please buy some new t-shirts or crisp clean short sleeved shirts. He looks like he's been sleeping rough. (Sleeping with a bit of rough).
Obvs reads on here, and then start's droning on about when he worked with Nigel Slater. John Hurt told him he was a good director blah blah. If you're such a fecking hot shot then why do you live in a hovel and make YT vids where you beg for fifty a week subs. Get a reality check bro.
yep, he is off down memory lane again.
Have you noticed their book comes under the section of `child discipline`...really!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They dont wash the floor or anything else because they don't see dirt or filth Nadia doesn't see her husbands dirty
grubby hands and hair and he doesn't mind that she has nits. When she grabbed hold of his greasy hair Euwwww!
They won't change because they wouldnt be happy living in a clean more organised environment they don't do
clean look at the way they put the stuff from under the coupboard that had mice droppings on the work
surface with fresh broccoli sitting there with all her cooking bits without wiping the items down with some of
the many cleaning products.
They were putting the dirty products back under the coupboard without single thought of wiping the containers
down ( mind you they didn't seem to know what the cleaning stuff was for?):oops: Mark did tell M to wash her hands
after touching her face says father with dirty hands holding his camera!😮 From what I have seen of M&N
they wallow in their own mess they don't mind sharing their home with critters.They come across to me as
quite feral?and they are happy to show the world their feral lifestyle and call it their Reality show says it all!!😂

Reactions: 12
Well, it is obvious they read here, Maddie mentioned that "viewers" complain when she uses the world bruv but she does it to annoy them. :rolleyes:
Their kitchen was a tit tip, peas and other bits of food on the already filthy floor, bin overflowing, crap everywhere. When Nadia was walking around I could actually hear the dirty grit noise coming from the floor under her dirty feet. When she grabbed Mark's hair it was thick with grease. I couldn't skim any further. Of course they will have mice, they leave their bifold doors open all day and their garden is full of crap. They've left their 5k freebie garden table on the grass for the legs to rot.
The Joe Wick's programme Mark is paying a fortune for is not working he looks bloated, sweaty and is always out of breath.

• Wow
Seriously could not believe they had to make such a big deal about clearing out under the sink. I like how she never hardly did anything but throw a strop acting like a spoilt child. M ended up doing most of it, at least he told her about the shelves in the utility room. Dur..... She is such a diva it's embarrassing. Is it me or is it fashionable now as Maddie kept pulling 'Mr Bean' faces thinking it's what subs want. I was shouting at the screen when I saw the muck and bits on the floor ugh gross. Her feet are horrific, why don't they wear flip flops or slippers round the house if they can't be arsed to wash the floor. Hmm
She should undo the u bend then she would have something to cry at😂bet it’s rank seeing what she puts in that sink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to the comments on Mark's live, Mark has banned the sub who has made a WhatsApp group for subs.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Their subs like laughing at the Class Clowns they encourage them to pull faces there are so many comments-
Mark you are so funny Nadia you look so lovely even when he is not funny and she is looking like crap but
The sad thing is M&N and now Maddie thinks that's what the subs want and they play on it. Also I have
noticed that at the end of their coffee moaning it turns into QVC selling every member of their fam
Nanny Di,Teddy, Dina,Maddie, their book, 50p a week for a extra view of the family have I missed anyone? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
He could keep a psychiatrist in work for a lifetime with his issues,. The fact he refuses to take medication or engage in talking therapies is utterly selfish. He seems to be an expert in wallowing and feeling very sorry for himself. I doubt he's going to change after 50 years. Everyone around him enables him to wallow. Misery for all concerned. Bet its like living on a roller coaster living with manky.
NOT the face of ITV nor the FEET of ITV. The dirt of them! 😱
Waouw ... her behind has never been appealing but the feet surpass it all
Over the past month Manky really has developed breasts. Not sure if it's excercise or fat but they're getting bigger. If they get any bigger it will be the Nitty and Titty show 🤭🙄🤣🌿🍷
So true! Don't you think Marky is jealous and wants to compete with Nitty at "breast dumping" during lives for 👍👍👍👍 ?? Well I say 👎👎👎👎

How embarrasing that Mark thanks Nadia and himself on Di's instagram page insinuating it is from Di herself. Although they claim Kiki runs the page, it is so very obvious that it is Mark who uploads the posts. Di probably has no idea what he is uploading about her as she can barely use an iPad let alone post on instagram.

Reactions: 8
Maddie gives her little speeches about saving the planet, they're the biggest consumers I see on youtube. Boxes and boxes of crap arriving daily, complete with plastic packaging. Look at how many cans/chemicals she had under her kitchen sink, I mean the irony for a start, the woman never cleans. This is the main reason they live in a mess, they have way too much of everything.
the sacconejolys or te inghams have to top the list as the biggest consumersand the biggest fake cunts, the swalllalalalaerlyscome third IMO

Reactions: 6
In the ‘coffee moaning’ from three days ago, the one where Nitty is jumping up and down in her ‘ever-so-expensive’ bra and Manky is drooling-
(Love these nicknames btw!😂) she turns around and the clasp gets opened...🙄 and says that she doesn’t know what’s wrong with her back as it’s gone black.
IT’S DIRT WOMAN!
HAVE A SHOWER!

In the ‘coffee moaning’ from three days ago, the one where Nitty is jumping up and down in her ‘ever-so-expensive’ bra and Manky is drooling-
(Love these nicknames btw!😂) she turns around and the clasp gets opened...🙄 and says that she doesn’t know what’s wrong with her back as it’s gone black.
IT’S DIRT WOMAN!
HAVE A SHOWER!
Edit: No... it’s not a shadow either!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.