Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment above is a spot on example of marks narcissistic personality he only ever gets jobs where he is in charge
and he can't cope with people telling him what to do so true. I suppose the two jobs he did for the BBC he was not
recommiissioned due to his know it all attitude and thinking he was the chairman of the BBC and screwed up big time!!
I am guessing he hasn't worked since!! all he has to show for it is Nigel Slater books in his toy room
"I remember when"comes out of his mouth a lot! It's all about his yesterday's He is preoccupied with fantasies about
success,power, brilliance and fame he needs constant praise and admiration. I think they both lack humility the
constant self praise is not a good look!! Nadia today at the end of Loose Women instead how did I do girls she
comes out with "we did alright didn't we" like she is the producer. Will they ever learn SELF PRAiSE IS NO RECOMMENDATION? I guess not because you can't tell them anything they know it all!!
If they don’t praise themselves no one else will.. ..sick sods.
“ it’s all about his yesterdays” 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Mark and Nadia are very good a self praise and I think that's what makes them unlikeable. They really do love blowing their own trumpet.
I get the impression something went on with Nigel Slater because Mark always has a little dig at Nigel, I recall Mark mentioning something about Nigel not renewing the filming contract with Mark/Doghouse.

Reactions: 6
Mind you....i suppose they are good value for money as they give us something to have a laugh at and opinion on....albeit often a `very shocked one`

Reactions: 1
abso frigging lutley. well put..they are in it together and they so deserve one another

maybe when that lovely stand in took over a few weeks back (she was good, they should have kept her...i cannot recall her name but i think she has read the news) nadia made a song and dance and said why dont you use the regular loose women......jane probably doesnt `want` to do it......they so need to get rid of her and get some new blood in. I think people like JSP, Jane (and coleen...i like coleen) and even her friend Kaye should stay as they are intelligent, been reporters etc....definitely her and Stacy should go.....forgive me but linda doesnt bring much to the panel but i would not want to see her lose her job there and its income. Kelley, christine lampard and andrea are at least classy with discretion and scruples.....glo should stay also especially for the older viewers......they need something fresh, more intelligent, more classy......They showed why she apparently had those pictures done...she had those pictures done for `herself` because she has issues which is why she bangs on about it with such passion...she has not `accepted` anything regarding her image of herself or she would `let it go`....the other panelist today (i dont know her name...on masterchef) is, lets be honest, a big girl...but did she go off on one about the subject....no, because she is happy with who she is....nadia has issues which is why she keeps putting this stuff out and then wants people to think she is some kind of hero for women and should be praised as such...........its the same old rubbish.....home schooling, alcoholism, depression and body image...being regurgitated, recycled, continually churned out - who is to say they have not failed by not sorting out `why` kiki couldnt do mainstream so that she could...their way is always the right way it seems. ...... wrong!!
She did it for attention,to get either a pat on the back ,or to get slated ,any attention for her, is good in her eyes ,like the pillow thingy,the naked in the pool,its all for attention,begging for people to comment,aw poor nadia,or well done nadia ,its all for frigging attention ,so people will talk about her ,rips my knitting 🤬😡

Reactions: 8
I see the book is now 15,081 on the top sellers on Amazon 🤣 Wonder how many sold to people who aren't the limpet subs 🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As soon as a bit of news comes in... look who's jumping on the bandwagon... again trying to profit of the views they could get for a bit of breaking news.

It is obviously he doesn't shower, when Nadia is vlogging sometimes in the morning, he comes down the stairs looking as if he has just got up and pulled on a pair dirty jeans and a t-shirt, then they used to vlog all day then vlog in the evening still in the same clothes for days on end so it is obvious he isn't showering. Can you imagine what his hair must smell like?

Looked at the vlog, the KFC Chicken thrown in old dirty looking oil, the chicken looks burnt but Nadia thinks it looks amazing. Frozen chips dunked in the same old oil but they are organic chips so that's makes up for it. And Poor Kiki can't eat her dinner until they've all played with it for 10 minutes taking photos for instagram.

Mark constantly calling his mum names, the man is seriously odd. I cringe when he tries to goad people to thumbs up.."thumbs up if you think Nanny Di's hair looks like an ostrich" Oh f**k off are we all 7 years old?!
As soon as a bit of news comes in... look who's jumping on the bandwagon... again trying to profit of the views they could get for a bit of breaking news.
But with a nice bit of ear cleaning from Manky about 12m30 in ... 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think it was so distasteful of Nadia to speak about Marks exes on Loose Women. The one he cheated on and the he cheated with...both probably the mother's of Izzy and Fleur.
It would so interesting to hear from the mothers of Izzy and Fleur. Not that it would ever happen, but can you imagine...

Even If they both know deep down that they shouldn’t be together and they’re both unhappy I don’t believe they’d ever split up. Like someone said, he’d have nothing if he left. And even though she owns the house..has her family next door..has mates..has her TV work ( for now..) she would not be able to cope without him unless she had someone waiting to take his place. As much as he’s a pain in the arse he does a lot of things she doesn’t do. He ferries everyone from a to b..he stays home while she fannies off for lunch, nights out, holidays and weekends away with her work mates. He often does the food shopping some diy some gardening. She doesn’t do any of these things. All she does are the things she enjoys like cooking (sometime) and having a good time. She knows this which is why she won’t leave him or tell him to go ( plus she’s got the worry of what he might do to himself)
What a way to live your life...as much as I can’t stand the woman I pity her situation feeling there’s no way out..
In fairness, she is the main breadwinner too...I agree with the rest :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just noticed that Katie Price has a youtube channel, haven't watched it as not a fan but her channel is only a month old and already has 154k subs, her latest video has over 600k views. I've mentioned it because Mark thinks he is Soooooooooo successful and believes it is rare for a channel to reach 100k. Katie has exceeded that in just a month as opposed to Nadia and Mark's 6 years with 3kish views per video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've just noticed that Katie Price has a youtube channel, haven't watched it as not a fan but her channel is only a month old and already has 154k subs, her latest video has over 600k views. I've mentioned it because Mark thinks he is Soooooooooo successful and believes it is rare for a channel to reach 100k. Katie has exceeded that in just a month as opposed to Nadia and Mark's 6 years with 3kish views per video.
there viewing figures are very very low for 104K subs - its all dodgy

Gleam have obviously told her to take and family off Instagram account..just Nadia sawalha now!

Think they pissed a few people off on that chat tonight.. as usual the yellow badges came out to defend🤣
A7E34F00-1267-4D43-86FC-116BBC4B9680.jpeg
400F8230-64A6-46DF-83B8-4608DF2A512F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So there you go you can rob vunerable people and itv will give you a leg up at work leading the show on loose women .
I'm glad I rarely watch LW now and refuse to watch it when she's on it! I'm disgusted with ITV 😠

Reactions: 7
The comment above is a spot on example of marks narcissistic personality he only ever gets jobs where he is in charge
and he can't cope with people telling him what to do so true. I suppose the two jobs he did for the BBC he was not
recommiissioned due to his know it all attitude and thinking he was the chairman of the BBC and screwed up big time!!
I am guessing he hasn't worked since!! all he has to show for it is Nigel Slater books in his toy room
"I remember when"comes out of his mouth a lot! It's all about his yesterday's He is preoccupied with fantasies about
success,power, brilliance and fame he needs constant praise and admiration. I think they both lack humility the
constant self praise is not a good look!! Nadia today at the end of Loose Women instead how did I do girls she
comes out with "we did alright didn't we" like she is the producer. Will they ever learn SELF PRAiSE IS NO RECOMMENDATION? I guess not because you can't tell them anything they know it all!!
shes to earthy to be the anchor, rough old geezer bird and cant debate as not articulate enough, she obvs had to stand in last minute

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking about why there is such a "rush" to get their book out. People can take years to write a book, so why are they rushing? All they've talked about is how hard manky is working, how much pressure he's under re writing the book.

I'm thinking it's either there is a rush to get it out as they will only be relevant a short time...

Or, Kiki is going back to mainstream school when they reopen schools as they've discussed before so their management want the book about home schooling out before their child opts out of Homeschooling and it shows the world how homeschooling failed for that family.

Or... They are desperate for the money from said book so the sooner the better as they are running low on funds?

Or is it all of the above? 🙄🤔😂

Isn't writing a book something that's supposed to be in us all? People can spend years writing a good book. Why the rush for this one? The world has been Homeschoolng their children most of this year and they've not shared any hints and tips to help anyone through out coronavirus yet they're now rushing to write a book after it's all over???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was thinking about why there is such a "rush" to get their book out. People can take years to write a book, so why are they rushing? All they've talked about is how hard manky is working, how much pressure he's under re writing the book.

I'm thinking it's either there is a rush to get it out as they will only be relevant a short time...

Or, Kiki is going back to mainstream school when they reopen schools as they've discussed before so their management want the book about home schooling out before their child opts out of Homeschooling and it shows the world how homeschooling failed for that family.

Or... They are desperate for the money from said book so the sooner the better as they are running low on funds?

Or is it all of the above? 🙄🤔😂

Isn't writing a book something that's supposed to be in us all? People can spend years writing a good book. Why the rush for this one? The world has been Homeschoolng their children most of this year and they've not shared any hints and tips to help anyone through out coronavirus yet they're now rushing to write a book after it's all over???
Gleam will push for any money making scams they can. So probably thought lets look at what they do and what can be pushed out into the media, they cant find manky work - so other than bits of tit cookin that she does, the only other thing is home schooling and advertising junk food, but Gleam will exploit anything - i doubt that book will get printed pre-rders must be so low

• Heart
  • Haha
I knew Holly wasn’t who she said she was at the beginning when she said a load of Covid-19 tests had been destroyed because they were infected with Covid-19! I also signed up for her emails and she only ever sent one and it was so basic there is no way she is an immunologist.
I've always been very dubious about Holly 🤔

It is obviously he doesn't shower, when Nadia is vlogging sometimes in the morning, he comes down the stairs looking as if he has just got up and pulled on a pair dirty jeans and a t-shirt, then they used to vlog all day then vlog in the evening still in the same clothes for days on end so it is obvious he isn't showering. Can you imagine what his hair must smell like?

Looked at the vlog, the KFC Chicken thrown in old dirty looking oil, the chicken looks burnt but Nadia thinks it looks amazing. Frozen chips dunked in the same old oil but they are organic chips so that's makes up for it. And Poor Kiki can't eat her dinner until they've all played with it for 10 minutes taking photos for instagram.

Mark constantly calling his mum names, the man is seriously odd. I cringe when he tries to goad people to thumbs up.."thumbs up if you think Nanny Di's hair looks like an ostrich" Oh f**k off are we all 7 years old?!
Trying to justify having frozen chips in her freezer, like the majority of us oh but they're organic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.