Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending this, but we have not seen what the person she is referring too has said,I don't think we should have opinions if this person was being targeted. I won't defend any sort of bully.
I have saw the comments,she was not bullied

View attachment 166372
On the coffee moaning this morning, it's pathetic like there at school or something "miss, miss so and so's been picking on me" these are grown adults fgs 😮

Reactions: 2
I have saw the comments,she was not bullied
She wasnt bullied,the comments from the other person were aimed at M and N ,then that person and Heidi what's her face started defending them,I think it was Rosie somebody,but she wasnt bullying ,she was having a pop at manky and Nitty,I wont defend bullying either,but she definitely didnt bully her from what i read ,that heidi persons comments at people were alot worse

Reactions: 4
So now we know how the homeschooling is done, this is straight from the horse's mouth (nitty) the girls lie in bed or on the sofa with computers. So they are just educating themselves from the internet, what a thoroughly lazy family!! He did say conventional schools are for bullies, what a narrowminded moran.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He did say conventional schools are for bullies, what a narrowminded moran
That's such a terrible attitude to have as a parent, also not doing those girls any favours for their futures. There are bullys everywhere schools, workplaces etc. They won't be able to cope with any of that behaviour when they are older, they can't stay at home with manky and nitty for ever.

Reactions: 13
That's such a terrible attitude to have as a parent, also not doing those girls any favours for their futures. There are bullys everywhere schools, workplaces etc. They won't be able to cope with any of that behaviour when they are older, they can't stay at home with manky and nitty for ever.
they are over protective. His 2 older girls probably attended 'proper' school and they seem to be doing fine.

Reactions: 11
There's enough oil in that barnet to whip up a family-sized portion of mama's spaghetti. 🤮
its just gross - an awful picture- why she thinks he is gorgeous, god only knows - hes so slobby

Dun Breedin is a brilliant series on YT - all shot/filmed in the actresses homes with their phones, very 'out there' using family members to play their own children etc - all filmed during lockdown over a matter of a few weeks, but with real characters. It just shows how out of touch Manky is| with all the new techniques that are used these days. Plus its all women. The series is hilarious and I have been crying with laughter at it. Denise Welch is so funny

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So now we know how the homeschooling is done, this is straight from the horse's mouth (nitty) the girls lie in bed or on the sofa with computers. So they are just educating themselves from the internet, what a thoroughly lazy family!! He did say conventional schools are for bullies, what a narrowminded moran.
Some people don't have to leave their own home to bully / be bullied, it would seem.

I do wonder how M was treated by his peers throughout his many years in education, though.
(Hi Mark 👋 Don't worry, it's only a suggestion of wondering. I can't summon up the level of wondering that would prompt me to pay for your home education schooling book narcy confessional to warrant an actual print run.)

book.jpg

It doesn't surprise me that neither M nor N (who was ever so popular, don't you know?) appear to have maintained contact with one person they went to school with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's interesting that Nitty went to Italia Conti. I think she got in because of her dad. Can't act, can't sing, can't dance. Same with Maddie. In such a bubble living with them telling her how amazing she is. Has no education to fall back on. Maddie has no vitality or spark. No proper PE and it shows.
Nitty wearing her team healthy mum vest, with rolls of fat sticking out and a multi pack of crisps behind her. Lard arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some people don't have to leave their own home to bully / be bullied, it would seem.

I do wonder how M was treated by his peers throughout his many years in education, though.
(Hi Mark 👋 Don't worry, it's only a suggestion of wondering. I can't summon up the level of wondering that would prompt me to pay for your home education schooling book narcy confessional to warrant an actual print run.)

View attachment 166738
It doesn't surprise me that neither M nor N (who was ever so popular, don't you know?) appear to have maintained contact with one person they went to school with.
😮😮😬 it's gone way down in the rankings...oops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's interesting that Nitty went to Italia Conti. I think she got in because of her dad. Can't act, can't sing, can't dance. Same with Maddie. In such a bubble living with them telling her how amazing she is. Has no education to fall back on. Maddie has no vitality or spark. No proper PE and it shows.
Nitty wearing her team healthy mum vest, with rolls of fat sticking out and a multi pack of crisps behind her. Lard arse.
What did her dad do?

It's interesting that Julia went to Italia Conti. I don't think she got in because of her sister.
She entered with talent, beauty and humility before emerging to forge a career as a respected and award-winning actress.
Reckon she turned down E'enders, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's interesting that Julia went to Italia Conti. I don't think she got in because of her sister.
She entered with talent, beauty and humility before emerging to forge a career as a respected and award-winning actress.
Reckon she turned down E'enders, though.
I personally think the friction between Nadia and Julia started because Julia was so much more talented and forged a successful career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the book he's writing will be another political rant about opting out of mainstream schooling. Sadly anyone who knows them and their children will see how ill prepared their way has made their children for the real world. Maddie is over confident and bullish and Kiki is anxious and delicate. I really feel for kiki☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
To home school well you need to be so invested, dedicated, have the time, money and of course intelligence. Otherwise, I believe conventional schooling does a better job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
the daft subs who have bought it are the only ones who will buy it, anyone seriously thinking of home ed will not use that for info as there is much more professional stuff out there
They are deluded to think anyone will consider getting expert homeschooling advice from a "celebrity".
I bet they didn't think hmmm I'm going to homeschool my children so I'll look to see if any celebrities have written a book that can advice me. It's very very ill thought out, just like the rest of their life!!! I'm 100% sure he's pushed the idea as he wants to add author to his non existant resume 🤔🙄🤭🙃🌿🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.