Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she said she used to tell everyone she worked at the National Theatre to impress them,what she didn't tell them was she worked there selling ice cream and not acting! She also said she didn't last long at Italia Conti. She got her job in Eastenders because she asked her sister Julia if her agent would take her on, he did and then she landed the eastenders job.

Another job she "turned down"🙄🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They are deluded to think anyone will consider getting expert homeschooling advice from a "celebrity".
I bet they didn't think hmmm I'm going to homeschool my children so I'll look to see if any celebrities have written a book that can advice me. It's very very ill thought out, just like the rest of their life!!! I'm 100% sure he's pushed the idea as he wants to add author to his non existant resume 🤔🙄🤭🙃🌿🍷
yes I agree and GLeam will have been looking at anything they can cash infor them. No dount Many said he is currently 'not working' #unemployed as he home schools the girls and GLeam thought - well why dont you write a really good book on that - all your 104K subs will buy it and it will be a best seller! doh! got that wrong didt they?

I remember when she said she used to tell everyone she worked at the National Theatre to impress them,what she didn't tell them was she worked there selling ice cream and not acting! She also said she didn't last long at Italia Conti. She got her job in Eastenders because she asked her sister Julia if her agent would take her on, he did and then she landed the eastenders job.

Another job she "turned down"🙄🤥

oh fgs as if! she probably got an audition for a very minor part ie. someone in the distance like many others

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Gleam really seem to have a one sided view of these clients despite full view being available for all to see. Bet Gleam take a hefty chunk of money too. It's all so false. Everyone's interested in seeing a bit of a celebrities life but jeeez, its warts and all with these two. We've seen everything including how she itches her lady bits! Way way too much... Even their own subs tell them to do less all the time. His addictive personality completely spoilt an OK channel. He needs to wind his neck in, she needs to see a dermatologist and they both need to think before they speak, something you learn at school lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With Mark who likes to be in control, I'm actually surprised Nadia and Mark went with Gleam. They do take a big cut...vlogger Alfie Deyes left Gleam because of the control and cut they were taking. All the Gleamers are like robots churning our similar content. I came across a few Gleamers vlogs on BLM and they all said the same thing almost word for word so it was obvious their words were that of Gleam and not their own which in itself just feels insincere. Gleam should take a look at their own list of client's which doesn't appear to be diverse at all.

• Wow
With Mark who likes to be in control, I'm actually surprised Nadia and Mark went with Gleam. They do take a big cut...vlogger Alfie Deyes left Gleam because of the control and cut they were taking. All the Gleamers are like robots churning our similar content. I came across a few Gleamers vlogs on BLM and they all said the same thing almost word for word so it was obvious their words were that of Gleam and not their own which in itself just feels insincere. Gleam should take a look at their own list of client's which doesn't appear to be diverse at all.
I wonder if Gleam were the only ones who'd have them lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw on Nadias instergram a picture of them holding their beloved YouTube plaque and she is thanking everyone
she said thank you thank you a YEAR AND A HALF AGO i didn't know what a subscriber was also she
didn't know what YouTube was. Correct me if I wrong but Didnt Nadia and Kaye Use to vlog on YouTube and Kaye would
stay over? I also recall Nadia begging for subs because they wanted to be the next YouTube sensation and
Kaye would get embarrassed with the begging. Oh and Kiki was about nine!! So that not correct is it?? Also
they have had three vlogmas so what's with the lies?:oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nitty watched the likes of Saccone Joly's. She is addicted to Kardashians, and reality tv. Thought her family would be so entertaining, and make some money. I noticed how she would copy a lot of the Gleamer's. Realised Gleam could hype them. Begged for holidays, villas etc. But, didn't realise you have to sell your soul to get that lifestyle. The psycho husband can't be bothered either. They just want freebies for little or no effort.

I saw on Nadias instergram a picture of them holding their beloved YouTube plaque and she is thanking everyone
she said thank you thank you a YEAR AND A HALF AGO i didn't know what a subscriber was also she
didn't know what YouTube was. Correct me if I wrong but Didnt Nadia and Kaye Use to vlog on YouTube and Kaye would
stay over? I also recall Nadia begging for subs because they wanted to be the next YouTube sensation and
Kaye would get embarrassed with the begging. Oh and Kiki was about nine!! So that not correct is it?? Also
they have had three vlogmas so what's with the lies?:oops:
The only way nitty can salvage anything on YT is to get back doing videos with kaye, they were quite good to watch, and get rid of manky off the vlogs he has ruined everything for her.

Reactions: 14
They’re plugging the other Sawalha Sister, Dinah’s, Art box. The adoring , damaged, lonely subs will be spending more money they don’t have, on a load of ol tat they can get at high street shops for less.

• Wow
  • Angry
She's talking bull again about only being on youtube for a year and a half. It seems that Mark for some reason has done a lot of cleaning up of their playslist to make it look as if they have successfully gained their plaque in a year and a half which is so far from the truth. They joined in 2014 and I remember the early days of them vlogging and filming lives. A thing that has been puzzling me is the fact their plaque came in a presentation box...which no other youtuber seems to have?! Did they really buy it as suspected?
Screenshot_20200629-164415_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She wants to go to the Lake District ...well I hope I don’t meet up with her as we go there a lot!.... Second thoughts I hope I do meet up with her if she does ever go ...what I would love to say to her would leave her reeling.

Reactions: 5
The only way nitty can salvage anything on YT is to get back doing videos with kaye, they were quite good to watch, and get rid of manky off the vlogs he has ruined everything for her.
I agree her and kaye were funny to watch,it wasnt overkill, like it is now ,Manky wanted a bit of that and before we knew it ,kaye was gone and he took over ,wasnt to bad to start with,but bloody hell ,its painful tit now and embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 14
For balance, following my previous post.
Here are Denise's Amazon stats:
View attachment 166839
vs M's stab at adding author to his résumé ...
View attachment 166841
Denise's book is also so much cheaper than their book, their book is £14.99 and Denise book was £12.99 , but it has gone down in price now ! , It is clearly all about money making in every single part of their life,
It would never wish any one to fail but every thing these people do has ££££££££££ signs, even charging subs for an extra money to view their exclusive vlogs! Now stickers
Where is the pregnancy thing mark was going to be in labour for 8 hours ? They did that to gain more subs ! They will never ever knock on your door with your prize , The prize of them knocking on your door then handing you your book then leaving,that won't happen , they still have not posted cards they promised subs! . They are full of nonsense, they do not care about subs , they only care about making money from the subs. Actually its the subs that pay their wages with out their channel they would be very lost .

Reactions: 13
She wants to go to the Lake District ...well I hope I don’t meet up with her as we go there a lot!.... Second thoughts I hope I do meet up with her if she does ever go ...what I would love to say to her would leave her reeling.
We go there alot aswell ,they wouldn't appreciate the lakes, and the lakes wouldn't appreciate them being there

Reactions: 3
They are too greedy, the amount of ads on their channel proves this. Every live or vlog they do now is all done to promote sell and take.

Reactions: 7
Denise's book is also so much cheaper than their book, their book is £14.99 and Denise book was £12.99 , but it has gone down in price now ! , It is clearly all about money making in every single part of their life,
It would never wish any one to fail but every thing these people do has ££££££££££ signs, even charging subs for an extra money to view their exclusive vlogs! Now stickers
Where is the pregnancy thing mark was going to be in labour for 8 hours ? They did that to gain more subs ! They will never ever knock on your door with your prize , The prize of them knocking on your door then handing you your book then leaving,that won't happen , they still have not posted cards they promised subs! . They are full of nonsense, they do not care about subs , they only care about making money from the subs. Actually its the subs that pay their wages with out their channel they would be very lost .
If I understand correctly they said 10 people will be picked and they’ll deliver a signed book to their home? So they are potentially prepared to travel from Lands End to John o Groats ...as if! This kind of tit they come out with really gets my goat it really does...I hate liars and I hate con artists which is what they both are!

We go there alot aswell ,they wouldn't appreciate the lakes, and the lakes wouldn't appreciate them being there
I think he’d appreciate it but i can imagine her huffing and puffing and moaning about the weather and having to walk up hills.

Reactions: 8
Mark has yet another woe me post on his Insta. Trying to justify why he is a 49 clown. He wants to prove to his kids you can be funny without a drink? Who even thinks to do that with their kids anyway? Stop pilling your problems onto your kids ffs, it's so damaging. No wonder they are filled with angst.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They’re plugging the other Sawalha Sister, Dinah’s, Art box. The adoring , damaged, lonely subs will be spending more money they don’t have, on a load of ol tat they can get at high street shops for less.
I agree - although it seems fair after she won Masterchef for N and her boys showed their cousins next door a more balanced start in life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.