Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant bear to watch anymore, they are truly gross and awful ... her live now shes talking about how much she loves gossip, they so obviously read here, they keep slipping snide comments that they dont care bla bla bla... shes such a liar, shes saying shes so good at keeping secrets..... mate she ALWAYS spills secrets

omg i cant bear her.. shes saying everyone loves free stuff that the companys send her and people get annoyed with her she doesnt understand why... shes acting out a whole scene about it.... shes doesnt get sent stuff for free NITTY YOU BEG STUFF FOR FREE, ITS BEGGY AF

Reactions: 7
Just skipping through that live from last night because of comments on here, completely agree there's some kind of influence in their bodies. It was a completely pointless video; carrying on like this is seriously damaging her professional reputation. I really think they should stop them, they're not even as good a level of half arsed. As for that birthday vlog, how tit were the treats for Nanny Di? She's used as a performing animal and would be a very interesting person if allowed to share, speak and relax. Better than Teddy's ramblings 🙄.
Father and Maddie acting ridiculous, well him, she's at least got an excuse of being an indulged teen, he's seriously got issues. His relationship with his mother is fucked up and he reverts to child around her. Nadia was either genuinely unwell (hence her having gone to bed we knew on the day) or does not like competing with Di for everyone's attention as she was pretty reserved a lot of the time. I think Nadia could be intimidated by Di who's obviously the most intelligent in that group. The poor woman is shouted at, pounced or and jumped out at, its terrible to watch. She laughs it off but I'm sure she goes home to her flat even with the crappy neighbours with glee after time there. The bad edit of Nadia's comments on Ranvir says a lot about the conversations they must have about others in the business.
Lastly, it was quite sad watching 'teen before her time' , Kiki watching her parents caper around the table, Nadia dancing about for the camera with a wtf look on her face. I feel for that child. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This begging for freebies is just an embarrassment..
They are an embarrassment
I actually cringe when I skim through the live or the shite
Do they actually think they are good🤣

How long will they last with gleam?? After that performance last nite

Reactions: 5
Nadia said in this morning's live that their schedule is going to change next week because of lockdown being lifted and people starting to go back to work. I wonder if they’ll do less lives now.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched it but if she is commenting on the fact she's getting freebies and she doesn't know why people get annoyed I will enlighten her a little...

During the pandemic lots of people lost their jobs, so while she was sooo busy begging for and advertising a 5k free garden table and chairs people couldn't relate because some were just trying to keep a roof over their heads. While Nadia was selfishly and unnecessarily taking all the Ocado delivery slots but then throwing the food she made away, there were elderly and disabled people who couldn't get food delivered because they were REALLY shielding etc. They've manipulated their subs to throw money at them every night - the list goes on and there are pages and pages of us all listing this stuff previously - If they bothered to read their YT comments (apart from the few arse licky comments) before deleting them all they would know all this too.

But...they are greedy and their youtube channel is now all about how much they can rinse from their subs in a sly and manipulative way.

Their half arsed attempt to make anything of Di's 70th was well... half arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't watched it but if she is commenting on the fact she's getting freebies and she doesn't know why people get annoyed I will enlighten her a little...

During the pandemic lots of people lost their jobs, so while she was sooo busy begging for and advertising a 5k free garden table and chairs people couldn't relate because some were just trying to keep a roof over their heads. While Nadia was selfishly and unnecessarily taking all the Ocado delivery slots but then throwing the food she made away, there were elderly and disabled people who couldn't get food delivered because they were REALLY shielding etc. They've manipulated their subs to throw money at them every night - the list goes on and there are pages and pages of us all listing this stuff previously - If they bothered to read their YT comments (apart from the few arse licky comments) before deleting them all they would know all this too.

But...they are greedy and their youtube channel is now all about how much they can rinse from their subs in a sly and manipulative way.

Their half arsed attempt to make anything of Di's 70th was well... half arsed.
They should be ashamed of themselves no other so called celeb behaves like she does

@Unsubscribed u should screenshot what u wrote & forward it to itv as that’s as accurate as it is

Oh behave..it one lie after another
B2C2526D-C756-46D1-9620-ED79467B515C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
the one last night at 17:38 she says something but I couldnt hear - couple of people have commented
She says quite loudly in a shocked voice ‘Oh my god. Oh. My. God. Ranvir is anchoring?!’. She gasps too and was clearly shocked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nadia is the woman that rocks up at the garden centre,goes to McDonald’s,gets in cars & taxis & goes into London & mixes with other people. Acrophobic my arse
C3C20E59-6D9E-4FF7-AB98-CDE255550A64.jpeg

She says quite loudly in a shocked voice ‘Oh my god. Oh. My. God. Ranvir is anchoring?!’. She gasps too and was clearly shocked.
Nitty won’t like this one bit as Ranvir will be the superior to her..she will present & coordinate the program👍🏻

Reactions: 8
Its now official they are avid beggars and Nadia says it loud and proud no shame whatsoever!! She begs
for the subs 1.99 because she says, it helps us out!!:oops:they work all hours don't you know? who asked them
to take on all this imagineary work?They are busy doing nothing:unsure::coffee: I also agree Teen before her time Kiki.The
look on her face when Di sat there wondering wtf is that(cake?) it looked like kiki wanted to cry:confused:

Reactions: 6
Well last nights live was just embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ I do know one thing for sure tho....they defo DO care, or they wouldnt be deleting/muting ppl and defending themselves and going into victim mode at every opportunity! Idiots, pair of em.....and who the hell drinks double espressos at that time of night! thats insane behaviour....im guessing manky was promised a leg over (hence the excitement/groping) so nitty had to get some dutch courage in her 🙄😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it's the tone and the WAY she is saying it isn't it? In the background she doesn't realise Mark is concentrating on making her coffee and not really listening but the comment was obviously to him expecting conversation or reply. There's no other way it could be taken than negatively towards the subject. Imagine keeping it in!

Reactions: 6
Yes it's the tone and the WAY she is saying it isn't it? In the background she doesn't realise Mark is concentrating on making her coffee and not really listening but the comment was obviously to him expecting conversation or reply. There's no other way it could be taken than negatively towards the subject. Imagine keeping it in!
Yes i just heard it for myself your right can only be taken as a negative from Nittys POV.

Dying to comment on the vlog saying someones not happy Ranvirs anchoring Loose Women 😂 😂

• Haha
Someone told her to get a new mattress in comments this morning😆she’s still scratching her head🦟🦗🐜

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.