Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skipping through that live from last night because of comments on here, completely agree there's some kind of influence in their bodies. It was a completely pointless video; carrying on like this is seriously damaging her professional reputation. I really think they should stop them, they're not even as good a level of half arsed. As for that birthday vlog, how tit were the treats for Nanny Di? She's used as a performing animal and would be a very interesting person if allowed to share, speak and relax. Better than Teddy's ramblings 🙄.
Father and Maddie acting ridiculous, well him, she's at least got an excuse of being an indulged teen, he's seriously got issues. His relationship with his mother is fucked up and he reverts to child around her. Nadia was either genuinely unwell (hence her having gone to bed we knew on the day) or does not like competing with Di for everyone's attention as she was pretty reserved a lot of the time. I think Nadia could be intimidated by Di who's obviously the most intelligent in that group. The poor woman is shouted at, pounced or and jumped out at, its terrible to watch. She laughs it off but I'm sure she goes home to her flat even with the crappy neighbours with glee after time there. The bad edit of Nadia's comments on Ranvir says a lot about the conversations they must have about others in the business.
Lastly, it was quite sad watching 'teen before her time' , Kiki watching her parents caper around the table, Nadia dancing about for the camera with a wtf look on her face. I feel for that child. 😔
Completely agree, nanny Di is patronised to within an inch of her life. The girls seems fond of her which is nice. Nanny Di is no fool, she sees right through Nadia, and Nadia knows it. Hate the way they didfuck all for her birthday and when they give her the ooodie thing, its not wrapped (why? Didnt you know whenher borthday was?) And mark says you cant get hold of wrapping paper. Lying git.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nadia said in this morning's live that their schedule is going to change next week because of lockdown being lifted and people starting to go back to work. I wonder if they’ll do less lives now.
What she means is ,viewing figures are so low,folk fed up with their tit and they're struggling for things to talk about,its embarrassing the things they do

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carol McGiffin did say to Naddia on Loose Women when she was moaning about not being asked to
do Gogglebox "YOU BEG TOO MUCH ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK" nice try Carol(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I heard her say (I think it was lastnight's vlog) she was offered shakespeare play taming of the shrew but turned it down. As if!!! she's a crap actor. I agree with whoever said it nanny di is the most intelligent person in that family.

• Haha
Theres been 4 birthdays in my house during lockdown.....iv been able to source everything needed easily, including wrapping paper! Load of nonsense if thats the crap theyre spouting....they just couldnt be arsed and are too tight fisted to part with a few quid, im surprised they didnt try and get some #gifted! I dont like nanny di but she deserves better than that!

Reactions: 15
I heard her say (I think it was lastnight's vlog) she was offered shakespeare play taming of the shrew but turned it down. As if!!! she's a crap actor. I agree with whoever said it nanny di is the most intelligent person in that family.
She said it about three times, shes deluded

Reactions: 5
Nadia just said on her live she dies not want to ask subs for more than 1.99 a month a what are the 10 pound to 50 pound stickers about another biggie lie .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I think they BOTH indulged in too MUCH of something else last night 🍷 🌿 and when they realised thry still had the live to do thry tried to pretend they were both drinking coffee ☕. Who drinks a double espresso before bed??? That's right, the woman who's cried many times on this channel about not sleeping and having insomnia!!!!

They think we're stupid not to notice... Liar liar bums on fire 🔥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
HARK at her being shocked to read about a celebrity who placed her three thousand pound handbag on the grass..
One of her best yet.
Bring it on Nadia the more Shite that comes out your mouth the more enjoyment it gives the tattlers 💩💩💩

Reactions: 6
its at 17.38 on the newest vlog! She does not sound happy haha! lots of gasping.
Just listened to it - she doesn't sound too happy. She gasps as if she has just heard some juicy gossip.

She seems to turn down everything she's "offered" work wise that is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched it but if she is commenting on the fact she's getting freebies and she doesn't know why people get annoyed I will enlighten her a little...

During the pandemic lots of people lost their jobs, so while she was sooo busy begging for and advertising a 5k free garden table and chairs people couldn't relate because some were just trying to keep a roof over their heads. While Nadia was selfishly and unnecessarily taking all the Ocado delivery slots but then throwing the food she made away, there were elderly and disabled people who couldn't get food delivered because they were REALLY shielding etc. They've manipulated their subs to throw money at them every night - the list goes on and there are pages and pages of us all listing this stuff previously - If they bothered to read their YT comments (apart from the few arse licky comments) before deleting them all they would know all this too.

But...they are greedy and their youtube channel is now all about how much they can rinse from their subs in a sly and manipulative way.

Their half arsed attempt to make anything of Di's 70th was well... half arsed.
do you think nadia doesnt like di because of her past and how she brought up (or didnt) bring up mark? maybe she really resents her and just tries to make her life a bit tit too. she is completely the opposite with her own parents and she says she had a wonderful childhood... its very strange behavior, shes always baking cakes so why was this one so deliberately tit

She says quite loudly in a shocked voice ‘Oh my god. Oh. My. God. Ranvir is anchoring?!’. She gasps too and was clearly shocked.
shes so jealous she never gets to anchor... ranvir has so much experience and nitty only has experience on herself and homeschooling, as we all know 😅 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree, nanny Di is patronised to within an inch of her life. The girls seems fond of her which is nice. Nanny Di is no fool, she sees right through Nadia, and Nadia knows it. Hate the way they didfuck all for her birthday and when they give her the ooodie thing, its not wrapped (why? Didnt you know whenher borthday was?) And mark says you cant get hold of wrapping paper. Lying git.
Nanny Di is so gracious. I kinda like Dina but found it a huge insult that she gave Nanny Di the toilet roll ‘planter.’ Like something a five year old would make. Dina is an art teacher so I assume she could create a nicer piece of art that that.... knowing how much Nanny Di likes her art.
I am wondering if Betty And Teddy contributed?
All the ‘goodies’ are things they usually get in for nanny Di anyway do no difference there apart from the ribbon around the crisps.
Really don’t think she is valued for her life experience or her place within the family. (Except maybe by the girls- Kiki being the only real exception)
I agree that they are treating her like a performing seal more and more but she’s too gracious and/or chilled to say so.
As it’s the only family she has, perhaps she feels she has to go along with it all in order to spend time with them?
Or, maybe a little guilt from days gone by- so she just puts up with it?
Who knows?
Notice N had no welcome for her and didn’t hug her. shoving a camera phone in her face as soon as she arrived. How rude?!
No warmth at all towards her.
The cake?
‘I’ve written 5 cookery books?‘
How??
She can’t even pronounce simple ingredients properly. Not in her wildest dreams. Ghost-writers-are-us-dot-com.
( I feel better now, post rant)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they BOTH indulged in too MUCH of something else last night 🍷 🌿 and when they realised thry still had the live to do thry tried to pretend they were both drinking coffee ☕. Who drinks a double espresso before bed??? That's right, the woman who's cried many times on this channel about not sleeping and having insomnia!!!!

They think we're stupid not to notice... Liar liar bums on fire 🔥
So many referrals by them about too much coffee. If it was just coffee, why keep drumming it home?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
im just watching the birthday vlog after the comments on here and its just so obiouvs nadia doesnt give a flying duck... di comes down to the itchen, nadia sings happy birthday really half hartedly and out of tune, compared to maddy who comes and gives nanny di the hugest hug

• Wow
do you think nadia doesnt like di because of her past and how she brought up (or didnt) bring up mark? maybe she really resents her and just tries to make her life a bit tit too. she is completely the opposite with her own parents and she says she had a wonderful childhood... its very strange behavior, shes always baking cakes so why was this one so deliberately tit

shes so jealous she never gets to anchor... ranvir has so much experience and nitty only has experience on herself and homeschooling, as we all know 😅 😅
I personally think N doesn’t like Di because she is much cleverer and also popular too.

N was asked to be anchor on LW before, in the last few years. She didn’t want to do it and was very nervous because she knows she’s not able to be calm, to follow instructions in her ears piece, read the autocue and lead the show. She did it though, it went okay from what I remember, she just laughed off any mistakes she made.
I think she wouldn’t want Ranvir as part of the team because Ranvir is confident and upfront. I also question the ‘friendship’ with Judi Love who is very up front and speaks her mind.

Reactions: 7
If I remember rightly, when Nadia did the anchor on LW it was during a time they all did it - a different LW each day.

So I just skimmed to the bit Nadia talks about getting freebies - it's so obvious that she's been reading here. They do these passive aggressive performances everytime we talk about something that gets their backs up. She hates the fact that this site attracts people who aren't easily manipulated, who see through their virtue signalling, who they can't gaslight, dictate to, con, and who they haven't been able to fool into cultivating parasocial interactions and relationships with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.