Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What type of fresh hell is this! Norwood's answer to Spielberg can't stop himself. His giant ego thinks Netflix will commission a series so that the golden child can be the next Millie Bobby. When all you want to do is slap her. He's like a ten year old with a camcorder.
Fresh Hell Miss LDN? Are you telling me that their regular reminders that you have the option to waste your entire life watching all of the content on their channel has fallen on deaf ears?

Correction: episodes dropping from March 1st 2019 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From what I have learned Narcissist don't have friends only if they are like them to spend time with Mark has
Nadia. However in the realm of superficial friends they do quite well.

Reactions: 6
Have noticed how he likes to post pics of himself as a young man. He's so vain. Although, I think he looks slobby, sweaty, scruffy and bulbous now. He was never gorgeous Nitty. He looks like a real nerdy, weirdo in his youth. The pic of him posing shirtless was to prove he was skinnier once. He actually looks eight months pregnant. ( Joe Wicks cheat). Because that diet is shite. He is classic narc, with his delusions of grandeur and constant boasting. Always chasing the dollar. He's a loser with no career or friends, and lives in squalor.
Honey I begged subs for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For people who supposedly have body dysmorphia they certainly love themselves. Why does he keep posting 30 year old photos? It seems he has fallen into the trap of obsessively wanting "likes" for the physiological high.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they BOTH indulged in too MUCH of something else last night 🍷 🌿 and when they realised thry still had the live to do thry tried to pretend they were both drinking coffee ☕. Who drinks a double espresso before bed??? That's right, the woman who's cried many times on this channel about not sleeping and having insomnia!!!!

They think we're stupid not to notice... Liar liar bums on fire 🔥
I think all that larking around In last nights vlog singing “we don’t care” wasn’t about the late night coffee but about the book. Don’t forget in the morning vlog a sub had told them their book was at number 7 and they looked delighted, when in fact it had bombed. So to save face they’ve planned all that daftness to make us think it didn’t bother them. The other ridiculous thing they said was Mark had felt happy that day for the first time in 18 years..WHY? no explanation was given..which only confirmed my thoughts on it all being a front. The truth of the matter is they’re gutted humiliated and hopefully feeling like a right pair of dick heads.
Someone ‘kind’ 🙄 should tell them how ridiculous they both are and to stop thinking everyone’s a fool..the only fools are those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe they were singing ‘We don’t care’ as they saw that someone linked
‘Tattle’ in their previous vlog comments.
Meaning- all subs could nip over to this platform and the penny might eventually drop for those who are still quite blinkered.
I find they do tend to say one thing but we all know they often mean something else.
I think that just beneath the surface they really do care.
Maybe care is the wrong word.
They really do give a sh*t)
I think they’re bricking it knowing they can’t keep going forever and that in being called out for all their misgivings, they are in grave danger of losing it all sooner than they’d hope.

Reactions: 9
I think all that larking around In last nights vlog singing “we don’t care” wasn’t about the late night coffee but about the book. Don’t forget in the morning vlog a sub had told them their book was at number 7 and they looked delighted, when in fact it had bombed. So to save face they’ve planned all that daftness to make us think it didn’t bother them. The other ridiculous thing they said was Mark had felt happy that day for the first time in 18 years..WHY? no explanation was given..which only confirmed my thoughts on it all being a front. The truth of the matter is they’re gutted humiliated and hopefully feeling like a right pair of dick heads.
Someone ‘kind’ 🙄 should tell them how ridiculous they both are and to stop thinking everyone’s a fool..the only fools are those two.
Last nights live was horrendous,I was actually cringing at it,I couldn't even watch it all ,a complete car crash ,I was always unsure if they were on something, but last nights tit , put to bed any doubts I had ,why people still follow them is beyond me

Just binge watched Dun Breeding, its hilarious thoroughly enjoyed been crying with laughing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have noticed how he likes to post pics of himself as a young man. He's so vain. Although, I think he looks slobby, sweaty, scruffy and bulbous now. He was never gorgeous Nitty. He looks like a real nerdy, weirdo in his youth. The pic of him posing shirtless was to prove he was skinnier once. He actually looks eight months pregnant. ( Joe Wicks cheat). Because that diet is shite. He is classic narc, with his delusions of grandeur and constant boasting. Always chasing the dollar. He's a loser with no career or friends, and lives in squalor.
Just a little detour on Joe Wicks - does he actually have any proper qualifications??? I know someone that was following his diet and a breakfast on its own was 800 calories! I also started hate following his insta 😂 and in his stories yesterday he was talking about an online course he was doing for his hip pain. Now he is a young and allegedly fit man.......... he absolutely should not be getting hip pain imo. He's over training (I'm no expert but I think this modern trend for constantly squatting is going to badly screw people's bodies up, namely their joints!!) and he's encouraging small children to do these exercises. Honestly, I think he's doing more harm than good. And judging by Mark, the programme isn't all that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What rubbish gifts for a 70th birthday. A few of their subs sent the money to buy the Cheetos, ginger nuts and Coke. All the shouting and carrying on is just pathetic. Di must have been glad to go home!

Last nights live was a complete and utter embarrassment. They are definitely on something. Surely they must watch it back and think how awful they look and sound. Or do the have such a massive ego they think it’s good content. 🤷‍♀️
I remember when it was Nanny Di’s birthday last year I thought they’d not made much effort either, I looked back to Home-time #58 and mark starts off on a real negative by making it all about him and how he was so ‘neglected’ by Nanny Di as a child.
He looks totally wretched with huge dark circles under his eyes as he waits For her to arrive.
Then at 18:48/9 minutes in I remember now when I first started seeing N for What she’s really all about.
M asks N what he thinks of her relationship with Nanny Di and N asks if ‘the shopping had been delivered?’
the best she can then come up with is that nanny Di doesn’t give a sh*t.
What an utter b*tch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thats a brilliant title for the next thread, "honey I begged subs for money" lol. I'd add "and companies for freebies" 🤣

• Haha
Just a little detour on Joe Wicks - does he actually have any proper qualifications??? I know someone that was following his diet and a breakfast on its own was 800 calories! I also started hate following his insta 😂 and in his stories yesterday he was talking about an online course he was doing for his hip pain. Now he is a young and allegedly fit man.......... he absolutely should not be getting hip pain imo. He's over training (I'm no expert but I think this modern trend for constantly squatting is going to badly screw people's bodies up, namely their joints!!) and he's encouraging small children to do these exercises. Honestly, I think he's doing more harm than good. And judging by Mark, the programme isn't all that.
I like joe wicks workouts sometimes to mix up with my running but he does seem to do a Awful lot of exercise in his day to day life

Reactions: 1
I like joe wicks workouts sometimes to mix up with my running but he does seem to do a Awful lot of exercise in his day to day life
Just went on wiki and he's 33 with bad hip pain. Not exactly a great endorsement for fitness.

Reactions: 4
Look at comments from Samantha obertelle on this morning coffee crap ,very needy

Reactions: 2
"Liars often perspire more than usual for the conditions"

"A chemical reaction often causes peoples faces to itch when they lie"

It's not as if these two honest people sweat or itch much do they??? 🤔🤭😂😳👇🤢😂🤔🤣🤭
Sweater & Scratcher 😁 My new name for them!

Nanny Di is so gracious. I kinda like Dina but found it a huge insult that she gave Nanny Di the toilet roll ‘planter.’ Like something a five year old would make. Dina is an art teacher so I assume she could create a nicer piece of art that that.... knowing how much Nanny Di likes her art.
I am wondering if Betty And Teddy contributed?
All the ‘goodies’ are things they usually get in for nanny Di anyway do no difference there apart from the ribbon around the crisps.
Really don’t think she is valued for her life experience or her place within the family. (Except maybe by the girls- Kiki being the only real exception)
I agree that they are treating her like a performing seal more and more but she’s too gracious and/or chilled to say so.
As it’s the only family she has, perhaps she feels she has to go along with it all in order to spend time with them?
Or, maybe a little guilt from days gone by- so she just puts up with it?
Who knows?
Notice N had no welcome for her and didn’t hug her. shoving a camera phone in her face as soon as she arrived. How rude?!
No warmth at all towards her.
The cake?
‘I’ve written 5 cookery books?‘
How??
She can’t even pronounce simple ingredients properly. Not in her wildest dreams. Ghost-writers-are-us-dot-com.
( I feel better now, post rant)
I think it was a sly way of Dina taking the piss out of Di with that pathetic toilet roll thing she made. The equivalent of saying “here you’re obsessed with toilet rolls have this!” I think that’s Dina’s kind of bitchy humour.
Can you imagine what her & N say to each other about Di ..especially Dina I think she would be a right witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.