Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting how nitty doesn't itch very much when she's doing a vlog on her own, like today's vlog, but she itches like crazy when doing doing a vlog with manky??? Does he make her nervous? šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
nadia keeps saying about how OH LETS HOPE NONE OF US HAVE IT ASYTMPOMATICLY... she cant even pretend to want nanny di in her house :(

It's interesting how nitty doesn't itch very much when she's doing a vlog on her own, like today's vlog, but she itches like crazy when doing doing a vlog with manky??? Does he make her nervous? šŸ¤”
i really think thats what it is, she seems so uncomfortable around him and on edge, i think thats why she itches...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Mark bangs on about his film making but so far no show no go.Nadia was offered Shakespeare taming of the shrew
but turned it down? yeah right you couldn't even get on Gogglebox Nadia they are so full of grandiose when
in fact truth be told the only thing they have produced and created is the skip they live inšŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
What shabby preparation, thought and gift giving for Diā€™s 70th. Kiki did make an effort and put some thought in to it - but it looked like she had had to paint it on the back side of something......which actually makes me feel really sad for her. Stop buying crap for yourselves and get that child some decent art supplies! Bet the Fitbit is gifted too ( as theyā€™ve been mentioning them in recent vlogs) and thatā€™s Why itā€™s not yet arrived. Nadiaā€™s mother in law for 17 years and the ā€œsubsā€ had to remind baggy bum what Diā€™s favourite cake was.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
just watching the birthday vlog after the comments on here and its just so obiouvs nadia doesnt give a flying duck... di comes down to the itchen, nadia sings happy birthday really half hartedly and out of tune, compared to maddy who comes and gives nanny di the hugest hug
She also said when taking the ā€˜cakeā€™ out to the garden that she couldnā€™t sing Happy Birthday properly as she was concentrating on carrying the thing.
What a load of old waffle!
This coming from someone who can seemingly multi-task when cooking a three course meal on master chef?
Perleeeeaaassse!
Is her particular behaviour toward Nanny Di not verging on emotional abuse?
Either Nanny Di is very strong in putting up with it or so naive that she canā€™t see it.
with M being her only child and no one else in her life itā€™s easy to see joe she would just have to put up with it to see her son and grandkids. N knows this and knows she has a certain power because of it. Itā€™s despicable behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What shabby preparation, thought and gift giving for Diā€™s 70th.

Nadiaā€™s mother in law for 17 years and the ā€œsubsā€ had to remind baggy bum what Diā€™s favourite cake was.
No point pretending now Nadia's Family Feasts hasn't been comissioned for a second series.
A few pages back a fellow tattler posted a photo of a tin of beans N had microwaved for money.
How the mediocre has fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark bangs on about his film making but so far no show no go.Nadia was offered Shakespeare taming of the shrew
but turned it down? yeah right you couldn't even get on Gogglebox Nadia they are so full of grandiose when
in fact truth be told the only thing they have produced and created is the skip they live inšŸ˜‚
Well, acc their own YT playlist, M's last 3 film 'projects' took place when he broke lockdown guidelines to film 'HIS CITY':

The first of these was a memorably moving 'piece' for me, as his rude and angry response to someone who politely highlighted his hypocrisy drove me to discover Tattle.

Alternatively, you may want to wait for wait for this upcoming drama, (episodes dropping from March 1st) which I'm sure has been delayed by the Covid:

Whoa! I've just had to edit this post - the image wasn't that big on YT. Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was gob smacked to read Sanjay or some similar name was going to be anchoring LW...it was a cracker it clearly shocked her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Her name is ā€œRanvirā€, not ā€œSanjayā€. They are not ā€œsimilar namesā€. This comment is an inflammatory racial stereotyping comment. Considering this Tattle member shows her support for Katie Hopkins, I donā€™t appreciate the kind of trolling racism going on in this thread and will continue to call it out for what it is. Racism is not going to be ignored by me, and if you think it derails the thread, thatā€˜s tough.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I personally think N doesnā€™t like Di because she is much cleverer and also popular too.

N was asked to be anchor on LW before, in the last few years. She didnā€™t want to do it and was very nervous because she knows sheā€™s not able to be calm, to follow instructions in her ears piece, read the autocue and lead the show. She did it though, it went okay from what I remember, she just laughed off any mistakes she made.
I think she wouldnā€™t want Ranvir as part of the team because Ranvir is confident and upfront. I also question the ā€˜friendshipā€™ with Judi Love who is very up front and speaks her mind.
shes a terrible presenter, loses her timing & not spotaneous enough

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nanny Di is so gracious. I kinda like Dina but found it a huge insult that she gave Nanny Di the toilet roll ā€˜planter.ā€™ Like something a five year old would make. Dina is an art teacher so I assume she could create a nicer piece of art that that.... knowing how much Nanny Di likes her art.
I am wondering if Betty And Teddy contributed?
All the ā€˜goodiesā€™ are things they usually get in for nanny Di anyway do no difference there apart from the ribbon around the crisps.
Really donā€™t think she is valued for her life experience or her place within the family. (Except maybe by the girls- Kiki being the only real exception)
I agree that they are treating her like a performing seal more and more but sheā€™s too gracious and/or chilled to say so.
As itā€™s the only family she has, perhaps she feels she has to go along with it all in order to spend time with them?
Or, maybe a little guilt from days gone by- so she just puts up with it?
Who knows?
Notice N had no welcome for her and didnā€™t hug her. shoving a camera phone in her face as soon as she arrived. How rude?!
No warmth at all towards her.
The cake?
ā€˜Iā€™ve written 5 cookery books?ā€˜
How??
She canā€™t even pronounce simple ingredients properly. Not in her wildest dreams. Ghost-writers-are-us-dot-com.
( I feel better now, post rant)
What about that sub who gave money on a live and asked to get nanny di water and other stuff ? They never mentioned that on their live to nanny Di , I think the same person got flowers for nittys parents and that was never mentioned? So I'm assuming they kept that money for them selves .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly, what man in his 50s does this???? I know a few and they don't even care about social media.
It's embarrassing but then he doesn't have any friends or colleagues and doesn't live in the real world where people actually have a life. He has time on his hands to pratt around acting like a 7 year old on youtube and instagram.

Mark said recently that the Shinning footage he was working on didn't pan out because Maddie's friendship group who were involved had dissolved. I think it was a school drama project but at the time they led their subs into believing it was a real short film Mark was shooting.

Look at the state of the floor behind him :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Nadia obviously hasn't used that freebie mop since the last time she posted about it. The photo of Mark shows how filthy the floor still is. Have they not treated that wood? It looks awful and thick with dirt. I noticed in their latest vlog that either side of the carpet on the stars was thick with dust and then Mark puts down Di's coffee on the chest of drawers which was covered in old coffee ring marks. Someone had written duck off on the wooden door. They have so much time on their hands they could do some basic cleaning if they are that bored. Or ask the girls to help out, my kids take it upon themselves to clean up.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well, acc their own YT playlist, M's last 3 film 'projects' took place when he broke lockdown guidelines to film 'HIS CITY':

The first of these was a memorably moving 'piece' for me, as his rude and angry response to someone who politely highlighted his hypocrisy drove me to discover Tattle.

Alternatively, you may want to wait for wait for this upcoming drama, (episodes dropping from March 1st) which I'm sure has been delayed by the Covid:

Whoa! I've just had to edit this post - the image wasn't that big on YT. Sorry!
What type of fresh hell is this! Norwood's answer to Spielberg can't stop himself. His giant ego thinks Netflix will commission a series so that the golden child can be the next Millie Bobby. When all you want to do is slap her. He's like a ten year old with a camcorder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's embarrassing but then he doesn't have any friends or colleagues and doesn't live in the real world where people actually have a life. He has time on his hands to pratt around acting like a 7 year old on youtube and instagram.

Mark said recently that the Shinning footage he was working on didn't pan out because Maddie's friendship group who were involved had dissolved. I think it was a school drama project but at the time they led their subs into believing it was a real short film Mark was shooting.

Look at the state of the floor behind him :sick:
Yes! All the men I know who are of a similar age are either working really hard providing for their family, working on some house project or in the garden, cooking for the family etc and sit down in an evening with a beer. Maybe I just know good guys? But literally no one I know would have time for the shite he gets on with or to behave in such a juvenile way. I presume he's working out in this rank photo - who the hell takes selfies when they're working out??? Narcissists that's who.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.