Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that cake??! It looks like it was made by a child baking for the first time! I felt really sorry for nanny di, I don’t think she knew how to react to it 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the lunchtime live today N was saying that Ruth Langsford was an ambassador for the Alzheimer’s Society, which is true her late father had it. She also said Ruth’s mother has it too. Now this is news to me. I’m sure if that was true Ruth herself would have spoken about it publicly by now, as she talks about Alzheimer’s frequently. I think Nadia’s really cocked up saying that. Either it is true and Ruth doesn’t want to say anything just yet or Nadia’s got it completely wrong. Either way Ruth won’t be happy about it.
I’m wondering if that could also be why she didn't seem herself tonight ..maybe someone’s had a word with her about it.

Reactions: 5
Jordanweaton is from Gleam and he comments on Nadia's insta so he is obviously assigned to her. I can't imagine them not checking in on what she's doing. Nadia is doing more of those terrible ads now and I think people are starting to realise what they are about, their viewings are so low - Nadia's sister Julia has only about 5 videos on her channel but her viewings figures are not that different to Nadia's; the difference being Julia only has around 1.5k followers - can you imagine if she wanted to invest in her channel she'd smash Nadia's viewing figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So... Nadia has booked to go away in July - she phoned the glamping company, seems she is getting real used to this begging for a freebie lark.

Are you a spender or saver?

A spender. I’ve never saved in my life. My biggest spend is taking my whole family on a luxury holiday every year. We pay for the flights, the villa – everything. Last year we went to Turkey and the year before to Los Angeles.

Although I’m a workaholic, I see these as precious times. My food bills are also enormous because I cook for friends or family at least three times a week. Similarly, Mark and I spend a fortune on theatre and dance tickets. I’m too embarrassed to say how much.

N certainly gives the impression here that someone else should cover her biggest spend of the year...
Workaholic?! That's definitely one condition that passed her by!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What was last night's live about they both seemed drunk or stoned it was like a kids silly half hour no content at all when is somebody going to reign these two in .on nanny dis vlog bet she couldnt wait to take her gifts home cheetos ginger nuts a book that really marked her 70th all the revenue she has made them nadia made it look like she was a part of her birthday apparently she went to bed all afternoon .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
They could of bought nanny di’s gift in time for her birthday, my pet peeve!
I hate how they make nanny Di act like a performing seal ‘ say hello subs’ , ‘’say welcome to the vlog’ ‘ put that ridiculous Oodie on and look like a twit’’

• Sad
Reactions: 13
@ No one..There’s even more of a massive difference between me and Mark. I’m a woman😜
Nadia looked really preoccupied tonight..something’s bothering her I reckon it’s the book. They were both trying far too hard to be happy (well he was anyway) she just didn’t want to be there. They didn’t fool me for a minute!
@leesbluecaesar i know your a woman as previously u have referred to your husband!
I gave up watching the live with them talking in the pathetic voices..she always looks disinterested..YouTube clearly isn’t good enough for her anymore

Reactions: 3
What was last night's live about they both seemed drunk or stoned it was like a kids silly half hour no content at all when is somebody going to reign these two in .on nanny dis vlog bet she couldnt wait to take her gifts home cheetos ginger nuts a book that really marked her 70th all the revenue she has made them nadia made it look like she was a part of her birthday apparently she went to bed all afternoon .
What rubbish gifts for a 70th birthday. A few of their subs sent the money to buy the Cheetos, ginger nuts and Coke. All the shouting and carrying on is just pathetic. Di must have been glad to go home!

Last nights live was a complete and utter embarrassment. They are definitely on something. Surely they must watch it back and think how awful they look and sound. Or do the have such a massive ego they think it’s good content. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Yeh not much effort for a 70th birthday...could have jazzed the place up with balloons/banners, a lovely cake and gift.....no excuses, they have plenty of cash and resources, shes forever ordering from amazon fgs!

a holiday in july, for someone whos been terrified of covid and suffering from agoraphobia and wiping shopping down as soon as it comes in house thats quite brave isnt it?? 🤔🤔🤔😂

• Heart
  • Sick
They were completely off their heads in lastnight's vlog, very high on something. As for the birthday cake a total disaster how embarrassing for someone who is supposed to be a cook and what a horrible 70th birthday for mank's mother.

They were completely off their heads in lastnight's vlog, very high on something. As for the birthday cake a total disaster how embarrassing for someone who is supposed to be a cook and what a horrible 70th birthday for mank's mother.
Agreed. Just skimmed through it. They should be mortified that they recorded themselves in that state.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.