Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog, the stupid never ending noises around the five guys shite has given me the rage! Id be insane in that house, their all so bloody annoying! Theres no wonder di cant stand being there!

the birthday cake was just an embarrassment....i bet betty or teddy wouldnt have gotten such a monstrosity!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest vlog, the stupid never ending noises around the five guys shite has given me the rage! Id be insane in that house, their all so bloody annoying! Theres no wonder di cant stand being there!

the birthday cake was just an embarrassment....i bet betty or teddy wouldnt have gotten such a monstrosity!
I dont watch them..is Nitty being Passive aggressive..with her huge fishwife gezzer laugh. Scratching her nits and her crabs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hinter means behind..so someone is hiding behind something.

I speak german..its all very suspect. Manky and Nitty speak fluent bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with me..at all..what happened to being deeply kind?

Crikey..first time in my life I have been called a bully...no words..the internet is a crazy place.I think I might take my VIP status and sign out.

Heidi does not mean hiding.. Heidi is a Germanic feminine given name. It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. It is an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth".

Heidi is a Germanic feminine given name. It became an internationally popular first name as a direct result of the Swiss children's book, Heidi. It is an affectionate diminutive of the name Adelheid (English: Adelaide), which means "nobility" or, more loosely, "of noble birth".
@Charlie-dog dont leave just because someone has a different view..we’re all entitled to say what we want. That’s why I’m not commenting on too much..I’m still here but keeping certain opinions to myself👀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont watch them..is Nitty being Passive agressive..with her huge fishwife gezzer laugh.
The bits I watched. It was such a borefest, Nitty was stuffing her face. It all looked rank. Her ancient looking scraggy, hands making burgers, and her hair not tied back. The cake looked like it had been made in the dark by stoned, drunks. They were all very weird. Maybe it was the skunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Charlie-dog dont leave just because someone has a different view..we’re all entitled to say what we want. That’s why I’m not commenting on too much..I’m still here but keeping certain opinions to myself👀😘
I think someone is a plant.and trying to change the narrative..I hate bullying and would never do it..I think I hit raw nerve..thanks..for being so nice.

The bits I watched. It was such a borefest, Nitty was stuffing her face. It all looked rank. Her ancient looking scraggy, hands making burgers, and her hair not tied back. The cake looked like it had been made in the dark by stoned, drunks. They were all very weird. Maybe it was the skunk.
Hygiene does not figure in their lives..they are dirty as f...

I have never bullied anyone ever in my life..Manky and Nitty are the eternal victims and point the finger instead of looking at themselves...

I have no idea how they relish in being so dirty..they must smell disgusting..where is self pride?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think someone is a plant.and trying to change the narrative..I hate bullying and would never do it..I think I hit raw nerve..thanks..for being so nice.

I have never bullied anyone ever in my life..Manky and Nitty are the eternal victims and point the finger instead of looking at themselves...

I have no idea how they relish in being so dirty..they must smell disgusting..where is self pride?
@Charlie-dog this is no place for bullying & I will always fight someone’s corner

• Heart

Your entitled to your opinion. Don't go anywhere. Your observations are essential here, I'm about to watch for 30secs, see if there is any sign of the impending car crash 😂

Did anyone else hear Nadia in the background saying something along the lines of “oh my god, Ranivir is anchoring the show”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope you don’t mean you also suspect me of being Mark No one? I thought you had more sense than that..I hope so anyway.

Reactions: 1
@Charlie-dog, stay with us ,I think we're all suspicious of someone or other on here ,your far from a bully,and entitled to write your thoughts on here as much as anyone

• Heart
Think they have truly run out of things to vlog, how long do they want to drag out each vlog for? The five guys crap has been going on forever. Nadia seems very offish with Di, they couldn't even be bothered to buy Di's gift in time, couldn't be bothered to wrap that ridiculous thing they were gifted which they gave to her and what the hell did Dina make? I know it's the thought that counts and all that but that thing she made was embarrassing. It was her 70th birthday and Maddie and Mark running were around like idiots deliberately trying to irritate her. I can't stand the way Maddie is so forceful, I bet she's really bossy when with her friends.

So... Nadia has booked to go away in July - she phoned the glamping company, seems she is getting real used to this begging for a freebie lark.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I was wondering if nitty has a special male friend at Gleam? 😘
I say it as they seem blinded by her behaviour, we all know love is blind?!
I've said before that she lost the twinkle in her eyes over lockdown. When you look at her on some lives she looks like she wishes she was anywhere else, with anyone else. Surely the only way she copes at home is knowing she has a secret friend who's nice to her to look fwd to? 😍❤🤔

Fancy playing a game, no cheating, only 1 guess each to make it fair...
Name 1 of the subs they mention so often that even we know their names 🤣 I'll start

Josh Pittard

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah...I always suspected you were Nitty😉
@leesbluecaesar theres a massive difference between nitty & I..I’m clean,I definitely don’t have nits & im 15 years younger:p

I've said before that she lost the twinkle in her eyes over lockdown. When you look at her on some lives she looks like she wishes she was anywhere else, with anyone else. Surely the only way she copes at home is knowing she has a secret friend who's nice to her to look fwd to? 😍❤🤔

Name 1 of the subs they mention so often that even we know their names 🤣 I'll start

Josh Pittard
Xander Gibb

• Heart

Josh Pittard
Holly if she’s still around.

• Heart
@leesbluecaesar theres a massive difference between nitty & I..I’m clean,I definitely don’t have nits & im 15 years younger:p

Xander Gibb
@ No one..There’s even more of a massive difference between me and Mark. I’m a woman😜
Nadia looked really preoccupied tonight..something’s bothering her I reckon it’s the book. They were both trying far too hard to be happy (well he was anyway) she just didn’t want to be there. They didn’t fool me for a minute!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else hear Nadia in the background saying something along the lines of “oh my god, Ranivir is anchoring the show”
Yep.. I heard her and she didn’t sound overly pleased....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.