Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know just realising she is as bad as him as nasty as him as manipulative as him as sly as him as greedy as him .new presenter on loose women today wonder why she did not get the job does it mean one in one out maybe her heres hoping .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New Thread title...Confessions of a Modern Parent, we have not emotionally developed since we were teens. We skin up and ask our subs for pocket money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
You know just realising she is as bad as him as nasty as him as manipulative as him as sly as him as greedy as him .new presenter on loose women today wonder why she did not get the job does it mean one in one out maybe her heres hoping .
Maybe her announcement is she is leaving LW and doing the YT full time? she has seem disinterestedin LW lately?

The lives are 9am all next week because t here schedules are so jam packed😆
doing what? they dont know what work is FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm rubbish at thread names....but wouldn't mind seeing something about them taking money from people

They've gone to the dark side of youtube now. They've totally lost their way, doing all the secret stuff, glossing over their vlogs, they've started to be just another greedy content creator.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread title....Nitty and manky, both need a good scrub but would rather take money from their subs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I'm quite liking how frequently Mark drops things into the coffee moaning or night shift live he's read on here. Referring to himself as manky or scruffy or calling Nads rough or not infested.
HI MARK!👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
282BB0EF-DADB-4FFF-BE52-0D7CF566EAEE.jpeg
7D13C8AE-DCF4-4626-A81F-F2130E357E2F.jpeg

She said she only washed the floor yesterday..I don’t think so..just laughs it off..judging by the way she demonstrated with that mop don’t know why she bothered..all the z listers are doing this ad

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 157166View attachment 157167
She said she only washed the floor yesterday..I don’t think so..just laughs it off..judging by the way she demonstrated with that mop don’t know why she bothered..all the z listers are doing this ad
OMG! Just saw this on Instagram and came on to comment. Why aren’t they mortally embarrassed! They just don’t care how filthy they are. Surely she can’t have cleaned that floor yesterday?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG! Just saw this on Instagram and came on to comment. Why aren’t they mortally embarrassed! They just don’t care how filthy they are. Surely she can’t have cleaned that floor yesterday?
I have been to clean out a riding stables today and it was cleaner than their floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.