Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have got to number one on the family podcast list because of their cheating by getting subs to make up extra accounts to vote for them more than once.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They have got to number one on the family podcast list because of their cheating by getting subs to make up extra accounts to vote for them more than once.
FFS how bloody desperate are these people ,they are liars,manipulators,sad bastards,money grabbing shits

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Manipulation is their main hobby...
He's accused of drinking so he does a big talk on being sober for 16yrs..
They are accused of smoking cannabis and suddenly they do a podcast on cannabis..
Both done to manipulate ppl into believing they're goody two shoes

More manipulating comes with them
Begging for thumbs up
Begging for podcast votes

Money must be at the root of alot of the manipulation as desperate times call for desperate measures 🤔

Reactions: 12
Has anyone tried listening to their cannaBUS podcast? I just went to have a nose, he begs (again) the listeners to stick with it until the end. The podcast is over 1 HOUR long. :sleep::sleep::sleep: The ads are long too. I only lasted a few minutes, whenever they talk about any subject now I just think they are lying. They have no credibility. I wonder what the reviews are like I can't view them.

• Wow
The thumbs down won't be recorded it seemed there were a few people who kept switching their thumbs up to a thumbs down, went on throughout the vlog. He was all hyper at the beginning; then his face starts changing and he starts going red, that's how I noticed. AT 10 minutes 50 secs he then tries to get one over by begging for the thumbs up - - it was obviously annoying him because he totally zones out of the vlog then. Checking his phone and talking about trolls, starts heavily sweating and runs outside.
Thank you won't_be_dupped I managed 5 mins.

Mark is certainly raging but (thanks to his forensic approach to YT analytics) he's also halfway to Nirvana.
He's identified the "lightning rod" that brings out the McCann trolls.
Now he's just has to identify the "lightning rods" that will get their 100K+ subscribers watching their channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, Nadia puts up an insta post about Maddie McCann and because most people disagreed with her view most people are trolls. :rolleyes:

What's this netflix film they mentioned that (surprise, surprise) didn't amount to much? 11 minutes 50 seconds in on the... Night Shift: should spitting be illegal live. Is he over exaggerating again?

I've seen it mentioned on other tattle threads that if you watch one of their vlogs etc and then delete it from your watch history it deletes your view from their view count.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thumbs up to this thread. We so desperately need your support. 🤣 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s been reading here hasn’t he?! He knows we all think his hair is dirty so he is saying he rarely washes his hair because he believes that washing it too often is bad for it to make an excuse and to make him feel justified. He needs to feel that he is right and we are all trolls.
They must apply the same thinking to washing the floor because it’s absolutely filthy. How they live like that I don’t know. Do we ever see them doing any laundry? Does Nitty ever wash her hands when she’s cooking and constantly touching her hair? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
They must apply the same thinking to washing the floor because it’s absolutely filthy. How they live like that I don’t know. Do we ever see them doing any laundry? Does Nitty ever wash her hands when she’s cooking and constantly touching her hair? 🤢
The floor is filthy that's why Nadia's feet are always dry and dirty.
You have a point we never see them washing clothes, never hear the washing machine running, never see piles of clean clothes waiting to be put away, they have a garden but don't hang out washing. I remember in an early vlog Mark mentioning that when they wash their clothes they forget about them in the washing machine for days so they smell...Nadia said Mark just puts them in bags wet. How did Nadia cope with school uniforms when the girls were at school?! I bet she got Pat to do it all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
God theyre so cringe 🙈 just obsessed with social media and plugging themselves endlessly, manky desperately begging ppl to follow him on insta, such a massive saddo.

Theyre too obsessed with themselves and socials to bother with boring stuff like cleaning. Much rather have a camera in their hands than a mop, cleaning is beneath them.
Theres a spiders web in the kitchen that manky has decided to leave to see how big it gets 🤢 theyl be rats running round soon 🙈 filthy lazy dirty bastards.

Why is she saying cannabus? God shes so thick, theres no wonder manky homed in on her all those yrs ago, such an easy target for a manipulative narc like him.

Manky is very agitated in last nights live, restless and not as engaged as usual....wonder whats up? Are ‘the trolls’ aka ‘the truthtellers’ really getting to him that much? Or is he going cold turkey from something? 😉 his mental health is all over the place, his obsessive addiction to yt is going to be his downfall....and tbh itl serve him right!
I see he cheered up abit at the end, once he could talk about himself and his ‘sobriety’, he just loves wallowing and been a victim droning on about demons......move on manky! Get a grip and get a life! saddo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
God theyre so cringe 🙈 just obsessed with social media and plugging themselves endlessly, manky desperately begging ppl to follow him on insta, such a massive saddo.

Theyre too obsessed with themselves and socials to bother with boring stuff like cleaning. Much rather have a camera in their hands than a mop, cleaning is beneath them.
Theres a spiders web in the kitchen that manky has decided to leave to see how big it gets 🤢 theyl be rats running round soon 🙈 filthy lazy dirty bastards.

Why is she saying cannabus? God shes so thick, theres no wonder manky homed in on her all those yrs ago, such an easy target for a manipulative narc like him.

Manky is very agitated in last nights live, restless and not as engaged as usual....wonder whats up? Are ‘the trolls’ aka ‘the truthtellers’ really getting to him that much? Or is he going cold turkey from something? 😉 his mental health is all over the place, his obsessive addiction to yt is going to be his downfall....and tbh itl serve him right!
I see he cheered up abit at the end, once he could talk about himself and his ‘sobriety’, he just loves wallowing and been a victim droning on about demons......move on manky! Get a grip and get a life! saddo.
Something was going on with the thumbs up...They were going up then going back down and I think it pissed him off. I bet he was straight on here afterwards desperately trying to find out if we've magically done something to his sad thumbs ups!

Reactions: 8
So, John and Lisa are back cooking on ITV on a Sunday morning.
And then there's this new show:

How will they schedule in the much-anticipated series 2 of Nadia's Family Feasts? :oops:
Martin and Roman are so popular at the moment - I cant see that her programme will be re commissioned...

Martin and Roman are so popular at the moment - I cant see that her programme will be re commissioned...
Yes Roman is very popular...My kids thought it was because of him his dad Martin had become famous, I had to tell them he was famous long before his son.😂
I think their show will be better suited, Nadia's was dull.

Something was going on with the thumbs up...They were going up then going back down and I think it pissed him off. I bet he was straight on here afterwards desperately trying to find out if we've magically done something to his sad thumbs ups!
Yeh i noticed that...he was off before then tho, up and down, on and off his phone....something else was going on too 🤔

Reactions: 4
Yet again last night they were taking money off subs so immoral the two of them .

• Angry

The floor is filthy that's why Nadia's feet are always dry and dirty.
You have a point we never see them washing clothes, never hear the washing machine running, never see piles of clean clothes waiting to be put away, they have a garden but don't hang out washing. I remember in an early vlog Mark mentioning that when they wash their clothes they forget about them in the washing machine for days so they smell...Nadia said Mark just puts them in bags wet. How did Nadia cope with school uniforms when the girls were at school?! I bet she got Pat to do it all.
What a coincidence. Nitty has just been live on Instagram and showed the laundry room. What a disgusting tit tip! Says she was planning to tidy it today and that it’s been much worse than it is at the moment! Why isn’t she embarrassed to show how filthy they are? What must her colleagues and friends think?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She doesn't care, pair of them don't have any pride, they're shameless with their behaviour, in fact they revel in it, they think they're cool and above all us idiots who like cleanliness and order.....plus they make money from being chaotic, its their ‘selling point’.
Pathetic and sad if you ask me.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Good grief! If i`d not already stopped watching them (boring ,manipulating) ,this would have done it.My ocd goes into overdrive when i see filth like that! It doesn`t cost alot ,nor take much time!It`s just plain laziness!

Reactions: 5
Yeh i noticed that...he was off before then tho, up and down, on and off his phone....something else was going on too 🤔
Mother and wife under the same roof?
Sorry, can't be that, N and Di get on so well. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.