Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mystified. Why do they need to take donations? N was worried about not working, now she is. She does interviews, obviously paid for. They do recieve gifts. They seem to buy the things they want. Those plants wont be cheap. They are not down on their uppers as many of the people that watch could be. They eat good food and are back to having takeaways, ie macdonalds and sushi. They already earn from YouTube so how do they have the audacity to knowingly switch donations back on? There are other youtubers that have members and also recieve donations. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable.
Well someone has got to pay for the champagne they were all guzzling on Bettys birthday

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Creepy man child will there with his long dirty catweazle fingernails telling everyone to scratch their cheeks while saying poo poo bum bum 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OK... After reading on here.. That Jessica is a bit strange isn't she 🙄 how many comments?

Also... How are they not acknowledging the donations? 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s got a face like a slapped arse..don’t know why they bother doing the live oh yeah it’s in case we forget who they are😆
Bet she can be a heartless witch when she wants to be one her face says it all..like u all say it me me me & she goes off to sulk when she doesn’t get her own way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
W
OK... After reading on here.. That Jessica is a bit strange isn't she 🙄 how many comments?

It's rude they don't even say thanks. They are trying not to highlight the fact they are taking money.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s got a face like a slapped arse..don’t know why they bother doing the live oh yeah it’s in case we forget who they are😆
Bet she can be a heartless witch when she wants to be one her face says it all..like u all say it me me me & she goes off to sulk when she doesn’t get her own way
From 15:25

How N must have loved watching this with the family13 years ago:
  • How honest of Julia: “It’s hard [to step away from the limelight] because you like the attention.”
  • She demonstrates genuine gratitude at being financially secure enough to be able to do so.
  • And her confidence that no one would forget her talent if she took a step back. True that.

Because they know begging for money is wrong😡
I know starting a sentence with because is wrong🤣

I’m a VIP on here wonder if he’s got that title😆

• Haha
  • Heart

That jessica is all over social media classes herself as a model and actress also a friend of maddie's. She's on their vlogs because either they have got her there to try and 'spice' up the comments or she is in dire need of some help from professional mental health people. On there last night saying her mother will end up dead from alcohol and found 4 empty booze bottles under her bed. Another one saying she's had a meltdown and was thrown out of her house left outside in the rain until midnight. The sadderleys are attracting some very needy people, can offer no help because they have mental issues themselves and are screwing everyone for what they can get. Shameful morons. Nitty has very insincere eyes..

• Heart
  • Wow
That jessica is all over social media classes herself as a model and actress also a friend of maddie's. She's on their vlogs because either they have got her there to try and 'spice' up the comments or she is in dire need of some help from professional mental health people. On there last night saying her mother will end up dead from alcohol and found 4 empty booze bottles under her bed. Another one saying she's had a meltdown and was thrown out of her house left outside in the rain until midnight. The sadderleys are attracting some very needy people, can offer no help because they have mental issues themselves and are screwing everyone for what they can get. Shameful morons. Nitty has very insincere eyes..
To many people who want a shout out ,would sell their souls ,they make up things to attract the attention,all crying wolf,one day their will be a genuine person ,really looking for help and those 2 muppets ,wont be able to spot it ,because of the attention seekers on there,and it's those 2 who have created this ,by shouting out the same names constantly, folk then feel they have to donate,send the gifts,shower them with compliments or worse than that,come up with a sob story for attention, I'm not saying all the stories are fabricated, but a fair chunk of them are .

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes Roman is very popular...My kids thought it was because of him his dad Martin had become famous, I had to tell them he was famous long before his son.😂
I think their show will be better suited, Nadia's was dull.
N cant present a programme well at all, she was car crash when standing in for Lorraine - she gets mixed up misses her cues and has no spontaneity ans cant think on her feet - she hs no natural warmth with people as she is to opininated and bossy- her cookery show was more about the guest chefs rather than her and her cooking

• Heart
I've noticed Nadia has suddenly started to make a lot of typos in her Insta posts...trying to cover up the skinning "typo". 🤔🙄 She and Mark are so very calculated.

N cant present a programme well at all, she was car crash when standing in for Lorraine - she gets mixed up misses her cues and has no spontaneity ans cant think on her feet - she hs no natural warmth with people as she is to opininated and bossy- her cookery show was more about the guest chefs rather than her and her cooking
She's a terrible presenter hence why she never stands in as presenter on Loose Women. Collen has previously but never Nadia.
Mark has a silly OTT fake presenter voice which he puts on during the intro of their podcast. He is no presenter and it comes through when he puts on the silly voice.

• Heart
So on today's cookery slot she was talking to Perez. She made a snide remark about two faced people that were in the house and said you know who they are Perez. However, I was away and never had the pleasure of seeing Nadia in Big Brother. Could someone enlighten me please who she was referring to? I think there's a nasty streak to this woman who in her owe words is deeply kind.

Reactions: 3
I've noticed Nadia has suddenly started to make a lot of typos in her Insta posts...trying to cover up the skinning "typo". 🤔🙄 She and Mark are so very calculated.

She's a terrible presenter hence why she never stands in as presenter on Loose Women. Collen has previously but never Nadia.
Mark has a silly OTT fake presenter voice which he puts on during the intro of their podcast. He is no presenter and it comes through when he puts on the silly voice.
Her grammar and pronunciation isn’t great anyway to be honest. That’s how you can tell who has created her insta posts and stories (Mark does them quite often), If there are errors it’s her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think their channel will take a great big hit now people are starting to go back to work.

• Haha
So on a "kids" cookery show at around 3:54 Mark feels the need to say "if you ever cut a chilli remember not to touch your willy".
Creep.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So did they read on here, and change the recipe from chocolate crispy cakes to the golden child's prawns, cooked in a gallon of oil!
Nitty looks like Yasser Arafat today. As for that perv he looks like he's escaped from a high security mental hospital. What a greasy dirty looking woman he is. Nanny Di's legged it. They only use her for the vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I would be very very surprised if any kids actually tune in to watch these two pair of clowns. I suspect Mums might be super fans and makes the kids watch it with them. Kids do not relate to fat, sweaty, unfunny ,middle aged wannabees jumping around their kitchen. If kids want to watch cooking shows, it would probably be ones like Jamie's little boy who cooks meals for the family, not Nitty Nads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So on today's cookery slot she was talking to Perez. She made a snide remark about two faced people that were in the house and said you know who they are Perez. However, I was away and never had the pleasure of seeing Nadia in Big Brother. Could someone enlighten me please who she was referring to? I think there's a nasty streak to this woman who in her owe words is deeply kind.
I know someone that is always saying how generous they are with their money, the opposite is actually the case. In fact, if you are, people know that and don't need to be told, and it is the same with N saying she is kind.

Reactions: 6
So on a "kids" cookery show at around 3:54 Mark feels the need to say "if you ever cut a chilli remember not to touch your willy".
Creep.
I knew I wasn’t hearing things🙄

6230BB9B-7901-4AAF-9FB9-1D93D9EA77A4.jpeg

Bit more drug promoting

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.