Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
845E9931-9429-48C0-90AB-D3D5825A873C.jpeg

This just proves how Manky & scratchy don’t give a flying f**k what there underage daughter gets up to..splashing it on social media won’t do your mothers career any good but then they can always rely on YouTube & there bunch of subs that are complete mugs to donate to there bank account

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's overdoing it now, just makes her look a fool. Didn't make these silly typos before she admitted to skinning up.
Yep perfect example of a poorly educated old woman who is pretending she can't spell to deflect from Skinning Gate. She obviously is rubbish at proof reading too, for someone who has written books. Any normal person would double check any written content they put out.

Think that's her mate eddie,they been friends a long time
I was joking, but nothing would surprise me with this one, they are goading us on here because we saw straight through them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So did they read on here, and change the recipe from chocolate crispy cakes to the golden child's prawns, cooked in a gallon of oil!
Nitty looks like Yasser Arafat today. As for that perv he looks like he's escaped from a high security mental hospital. What a greasy dirty looking woman he is. Nanny Di's legged it. They only use her for the vlogs.
I think the YT cookies or whatever are laughing in my face. After watching 5 mins of sweaty M twitching last night and the GNorton interview with Julia, look at what came up on my suggested viewing. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 154843
This just proves how Manky & scratchy don’t give a flying f**k what there underage daughter gets up to..splashing it on social media won’t do your mothers career any good but then they can always rely on YouTube & there bunch of subs that are complete mugs to donate to there bank account
Wow I can't believe Loose Women haven't pulled her in for a talk. Perhaps Ofcome need an email.
View attachment 154843
How silly for them to put things like this up on social media. This will look good when future employers or a potential agent trails through their social accounts online. Did Nadia actually write a book about social media...she probably had a ghostwriter, she obviously didn't read her ghostwriter's work! Great parenting Nadia/Mark.

• Angry
Yep perfect example of a poorly education old woman who is pretending she can't spell to deflect from Skinning Gate. She obviously is rubbish at proof reading too, for someone who has written books. Any normal person would double check any written content they put out.

I was joking, but nothing would surprise me with this one, they are goading us on here because we saw straight through them.
Sorry ,didnt mean to sound like I was correcting you 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No sorry necessary, I didn't think you were :)

I think the YT cookies or whatever are laughing in my face. After watching 5 mins of sweaty M twitching last night and the GNorton interview with Julia, look at what came up on my suggested viewing. :ROFLMAO:

Ha Ha... and they were both alcoholics too...God Rest their Souls x

Reactions: 8
She's overdoing it now, just makes her look a fool. Didn't make these silly typos before she admitted to skinning up.
She also kept zooming in on the washing machine ,proves they look on here,as other night someone commented on here about if they even owned a washing machine 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It seems that whatever we comment on here they have to react to, the latest being Nadia showing us her laundry room 🙄. What she we talk about and get them to do next? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems that whatever we comment on here they have to react to, the latest being Nadia showing us her laundry room 🙄. What she we talk about and get them to do next? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What I eat in a day. (It would be a complete lie). Clean the bathroom with me.( Nothing could prepare us for that). How I clean my bedsheets and make my bed. (The annual event). Cocaine. (See how they deny this one). My beauty routine. (Get into bed with a full face of slap, with a bar of choclit. Sleep). Books I am currently reading.(Take a Break chav mag).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My 16/8 diet where I eat nothing for 16 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having a bath? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like Di could do with a hug. 🎣

My 16/8 diet where I eat nothing for 16 hours!
And for the 8 hours I am eating, it's strictly vegan all the way.

Speaking of Strictly, wonder if they've been on the blower (N begging them, of course)?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.