Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve definitely got some sort of a cult on there channel.. got them begging Nadia to read there inbox messages as they need advice🙈

Is that us he is talking about? How dare he say the trolls all come out when they talk about maddie mccann, how bloody low can that that creep stoop he's trying to compare our hatred of him with maddie mc. MANKY nobody has said anything about maddie it's all in your stupid thick head you dirty lowlife.
Yep & the greedy bastards leave the money box open even tho the live has finished😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why are they both so hot and sweaty in tonight's live?? Marks's tshirt is stuck to his back.. :sick: Can you imagine the stink in their house?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He was pissed off, sweating and distracted because there were something happening with the thumbs up and down. When he noticed he then started behaving like a petulant child and starts asking everyone to thumbs up, talks about trolls and storms off to the garden claiming to be hot when infact he was sweating with rage. Looks like he was frantically messaging Michelle. Nadia claims they apparently don't make much at all from their podcasts. They are sponsored by them, probably paid for a certain number of podcasts. These two are driven by money, there is no way they are doing podcasts as a free hobby!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So, John and Lisa are back cooking on ITV on a Sunday morning.
And then there's this new show:

How will they schedule in the much-anticipated series 2 of Nadia's Family Feasts? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, John and Lisa are back cooking on ITV on a Sunday morning.
And then there's this new show:

How will they schedule in series 2 of Nadia's Family Feasts. :oops:
How will we ever remember how to make mackerel pate and tuna melts 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Is that us he is talking about? How dare he say the trolls all come out when they talk about maddie mccann, how bloody low can that that creep stoop he's trying to compare our hatred of him with maddie mc. MANKY nobody has said anything about maddie it's all in your stupid thick head you dirty lowlife.
Trolls because most of their followers don't agree with them that leaving a child in a room alone is okay. They can't accept other people's opinion or views.

Reactions: 6
Why are they both sweating so much in tonight's live?? Marks's tshirt is stuck to his back.. :sick: Can you imagine the stink in their house?!
Not that hot in London tonight, 13 degrees..no idea why he's so hot (not hot at all!) Seen that happen to people the day after a hard nights drinking before, but not often in 13 degree heat!

• Haha
Anyone know if there's a social blade equivalent for podcasts?

Not that hot in London tonight, 13 degrees..no idea why he's so hot (not hot at all!) Seen that happen to people the day after a hard nights drinking before, but not often in 13 degree heat!
That's what I thought, Nadia wasn't sweating. He was just getting worked up because of the thumbs down incident.

• Heart
Anyone know if there's a social blade equivalent for podcasts?

That's what I thought, Nadia wasn't sweating. He was just getting worked up because of the thumbs down incident.
She just looked as uninterested as normal

I saw the thumbs down incident, I never watch their lives usually unless I skim sometimes but have to say it kept me entertained just to see Mark squirming. He was RAGING. No doubt he will now do a sob story live in his smelly toy room tomorrow.

Also, Nadia started to look edgy towards the end, as if she knew she would have to deal with his mood swing or a fit of rage after the live.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw the thumbs down incident, I never watch their lives usually unless I skim sometimes but have to say it kept me entertained just to see Mark squirming. He was RAGING. No doubt he will now do a sob story live in his smelly toy room tomorrow.
Don't want to watch it all...roughly what time is the thumbs down incident? :)

He was very fidgety tonight ,couldn't sit still ,looked very agitated and manky ☺

I've never known anyone push their umpteen channels soooo hard, they must worry that's going to be their only income soon.
As for sweating, a quick glug of alcohol can induce sweating as can anxiety. I didn't see what went on with the thumbs up etc? Anyone know what happened? Something definitely made him anxious and distracted.
They don't realise how addicted to social media and its effects they are. It consumes them. What a very sad life that must be. We all watch social media fir fun, they live and breathe it 24/7. The irony of their been so much talk about him drinking and then he casualky does a big talk about his sober life. He realky thinks we are all stupid. He trying to manipulate every action with an OTT reaction. What a life!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trolls because most of their followers don't agree with them that leaving a child in a room alone is okay. They can't accept other people's opinion or views.
I get that but he said when they mention maddie mccann it brings the trolls out. Which trolls? If he's talking about us we are already here we don't need him talking about maddie to say what we think about him he's just a vile specimen, sweaty thicko and while I'm on one what did they do with all the 'charity' money they collected. Still taking money tonight their subs are so damn thick..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't want to watch it all...roughly what time is the thumbs down incident? :)
I hear you - everyone's talk of M raging over 'likes' has tempted me to watch for the first time in yonks.
I know I can't stomach a whole one, though.

Reactions: 5
The thumbs down won't be recorded it seemed there were a few people who kept switching their thumbs up to a thumbs down, went on throughout the vlog. He was all hyper at the beginning; then his face starts changing and he starts going red, that's how I noticed. AT 10 minutes 50 secs he then tries to get one over by begging for the thumbs up - - it was obviously annoying him because he totally zones out of the vlog then. Checking his phone and talking about trolls, starts heavily sweating and runs outside.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone commented ,congratulating them on being No:1 ,anyone know what that's about

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I get that but he said when they mention maddie mccann it brings the trolls out. Which trolls? If he's talking about us we are already here we don't need him talking about maddie to say what we think about him he's just a vile specimen, sweaty thicko and while I'm on one what did they do with all the 'charity' money they collected. Still taking money tonight their subs are so damn thick..
Hi Manky we’re here let’s all give him a wave👋🏻👋🏻

Someone commented ,congratulating them on being No:1 ,anyone know what that's about
Probably the podcast

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.