Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s not on today and was not on last Friday 🤔 so only Wednesday in past 2 weeks .. let’s 🙏
What does she look like again 🙄 you can’t beat working from home she says 🤣
It looks like- if Coleen wants a Thursday and Friday Coleen gets it - Nadia just has to move over to Wednesday weather she likes it or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was running Loose Women I’d take her off air…I’m saying this not even knowing how her performance rates in the studio.

On a daily basis she is showing herself to be ignorant on ever subject she talks about, basically whoring herself out to the lowest bidder on youtube by talking to such small audiences and her house and garden is a complete tip.

The state of what she is showing and the comments she sometimes makes about things being ‘expensive’ on their own should be an issue for her employer. If she’s getting collected by a car paid for by the studio (no commute costs) and is being paid £3k per show 1+ times per week…then she has no reason to live is squalor or mention affordability.

It brings the tv show into disrepute because she gives off the impression that she is very low paid and needs the extra money from YouTube subs and can’t afford to pay for a cleaner or gardener.

Reactions: 15
If they judge it on viewers comments on every platform she will be the first to go.
No one wants to hear incessantly about her house husband every single episode and how they saved one another, it’s mind blowing how it has been allowed for so long.
Change the record!!!!!!!
it would explain why she is truly scrambling for people to subscribe to their YouTube channel day and night.

Reactions: 13
I think Nadia Sawalha has become used to masking her incompetence with that italia Conti showbiz laugh, which is why she's no longer welcome on TV. What an entirely unprofessional timewaster.

Interesting exchange at timestamp 25:50

Nadia Sawalha: Do you think you're emotionally intelligent? ... You're good at reading people.
Lee Warm Up: Yes, I'm good at reading people ... and I'm actually quite diplomatic, which people won't always know.
Nadia Sawalha: When you need to be.
Lee Warm Up: ... when it's best to be. :sneaky:

Heaven only knows why they kept calling for Mark Adderley; the previous day's moan where he reported live from the corner of a hotel room like a hostage was similarly a waste of time.
😂😂😂 he will come back pretending he was guest of honour at an exclusive film festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think that this time her cards are marked. She will have to send Mark out to work then even if it is as a trolley collector in Sainsburys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Manky fancies himself as the next Barry Norman, he just hasn’t quite clinched the gig yet…….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s very unusual. Is he even back yet?
I wonder if it has anything to do with Julia being with her Mum and Dad today according to her Instagram post 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not one message wishing her dad a happy father's day or one gushing over M 🤷‍♀️
This week she has looked much happier as if a weight has been lifted off her during the coffee moanings without Mark, I think he suppresses her. She also had a family gathering with her mum, and she mentioned Dina and Lee was there, I imagine they were able to let down their hair without the fear of upsetting Mark or worrying about him running off and hiding in his toy cave. The curly cooks (although I can’t sit through an hour of it) looked much better without Mark’s poor camera work and constant interruptions. They should do it with Maddie or anyone instead of Mark.

This week she has looked much happier as if a weight has been lifted off her during the coffee moanings without Mark, I think he suppresses her. She also had a family gathering with her mum, and she mentioned Dina and Lee was there, I imagine they were able to let down their hair without the fear of upsetting Mark or worrying about him running off and hiding in his toy cave. The curly cooks (although I can’t sit through an hour of it) looked much better without Mark’s poor camera work and constant interruptions. They should do it with Maddie or anyone instead of Mark.
Couldn’t agree more. She was so less manic and ridiculous without the load of lead hanging onto her. she should encourage him To go away more

• Haha
If I was her I’d go down the local travel agents get him a gold card to travel all over the world just to get him out of the house.
He seems to take up more energy than having a few teenage sons at home.
She will have to pretend loudly that she’s glad he’s back because his mega huffs are insufferable.
Must be like being married to Metal Micky.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I was her I’d go down the local travel agents get him a gold card to travel all over the world just to get him out of the house.
He seems to take up more energy than having a few teenage sons at home.
She will have to pretend loudly that she’s glad he’s back because his mega huffs are insufferable.
Must be like being married to Metal Micky.
Or Nadia Sawalha could just buy him a room at a Travelodge close to a cinema and a MaccyD's. Anything else would be wasted on Mark Adderley. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It has arrived 😏
Or witness what you did as a child…. 😳🙄
what a toxic witch move to again degrade and humiliate Nanny Di publicly, garner sympathy on a day that’s supposed to be a celebration of parents
i guess their kids haven’t had to witness anything from her when drinking
or his lovely abandoned girls who are obviously too well raised by their dedicated mothers to lower themselves into this public dirty laundry washing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It has arrived 😏
Bloody hell she loves reminding him that he didn’t have a father around. My husband’s father died when he was a small child, and he has never once mentioned it in relation to or in comparison to being a father himself! The only reason Nadia writes these gushing posts is so that Mark’s older daughters can see it…the other two daughter’s he has been a tit father to!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He has been desperate for ages to tell everyone about Nadia’s female ejaculation, she fell for it this morning when he kept going on about squirting and making the bed wet. She gave him a big slap and looked embarrassed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell she loves reminding him that he didn’t have a father around. My husband’s father died when he was a small child, and he has never once mentioned it in relation to or in comparison to being a father himself! The only reason Nadia writes these gushing posts is so that Mark’s older daughters can see it…the other two daughter’s he has been a tit father to!
He has got a father but he doesn’t want to see him! 🤷‍♀️
He has probably got a tiny window of time to put things right with Nanny Di and his Father if he wants to

Kaye's daughter just heard today she got her degree. What was it Moodie got her degree in? Wasn't it getting her tits out for the dirty old men on Only Fans😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7