Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not right in the head if she can’t see how degrading and insulting he is towards her. He’s so selfish thick and opinionated and does nothing but sit on his arse while she tries to make an income.

Reactions: 7
I can’t watch his paper reviews he’s so infuriating
Did he mention this article which was news headlines
Any relation to him another fantasist
Adderley
Wouldn’t be surprised if they were cousins

Attachments

Reactions: 3
[
Yes women are being totally duped
Many commenting I bought these expensive products and they did nothing
This photo is in stark contrast to their ad and she knows it
Trading standards must be sick of the mention of her
Her hair is awful, the only time it’s curly is when she gets out the heated curlers. Julia has at least moved with the times and has a more up to date hair style, Dina and Nadia seem hell bent on sticking with the harsh Deidre Barlow look. It makes me laugh when Nadia keeps scrunching the sides but the back is flat and receding. Their hair was straight as children and teens so she’s deliberately scrunching it to make it frizzy.

Reactions: 4
But Manky likes it like that. He sulked when she had a blow dry to straighten it out. Her hair is a mess, its overtreated and looks dry. Its not helping her receding hairline, she'll have bald spots soon enough.

• Sick
Does he ever just shut the duck op. Even when They were cooking he wouldn’t belt up and hold his phone while they raved about a disgusting burnt pizza . Waste of a pizza oven worth a few thousand. Shame on that company

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But Manky likes it like that. He sulked when she had a blow dry to straighten it out. Her hair is a mess, its overtreated and looks dry. Its not helping her receding hairline, she'll have bald spots soon enough.
He just gets insecure when she “does herself up”. He likes her with no makeup…and of course he does because he knows without a LW MUA and hair stylist she looks homeless and no man would look twice which suits manky Mark.

His admission that he used to Google her ex-boyfriend out of jealousy was telling. He was probably searching for Marc Bannerman, who has aged considerably better than sweaty, pasty, dyed hair Mark, in my opinion

IMG_8017.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught the last 10 mins of CM. For once I’m going to watch the whole episode again because the last 10 mins shows how nasty he is to her. I don’t mean the irritating OTT usual silliness but he is insipid and she is constantly tip toeing around him. She looks genuinely hurt and sad in parts.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught the last 10 mins of CM. For once I’m going to watch the whole episode again because the last 10 mins shows how nasty he is to her. I don’t mean the irritating OTT usual silliness but he is insipid and she is constantly tip toeing around him. She looks genuinely hurt and sad in parts.
Manky’s daily exhortations are the quintessence of the Dunning–Kruger effect: when people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities. Mr. Nearly PhD spouts inaccuracies with the confidence of an officious headmaster, this morning claiming that there are no meaningful differences between the two main US political parties and mispronouncing the name of Taylor Swift’s partner (and loads of other public figures over the years).

Reactions: 9
He wants to do all the talking, as soon as she tries to get a word in he closes his eyes and starts sighing. He wants her there just to pull in more viewers.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Manky’s daily exhortations are the quintessence of the Dunning–Kruger effect: when people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities. Mr. Nearly PhD spouts inaccuracies with the confidence of an officious headmaster, this morning claiming that there are no meaningful differences between the two main US political parties and mispronouncing the name of Taylor Swift’s partner (and loads of other public figures over the years).
How the hell was he saying Kelce? Not exactly hard 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell was he saying Kelce? Not exactly hard 🤦‍♀️
Neither can the pretend film director pronounce “Meskell” .
---
Spot on, pretend alcoholic as well thrown into mixture

Reactions: 5
They’re both nasty to each other, no one else could live with them, even Di said she can only spend a couple of days with them.

Their constant slagging off of Keir Starmer and now favouring Corbyn. They’ve changed their tune, when Corbyn was leader of the Labour Party, they were both saying how he’d destroyed the party, even Di agreed. So now Keir is the villain according to them and presumably they want to keep the tory party in and completely destroy the NHS, that is ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Wow
They’re both nasty to each other, no one else could live with.

Their constant slagging off of Keir Starmer and now favouring Corbyn. They’ve changed their tune, when Corbyn was leader of the Labour Party, they were both saying how he’d destroyed the party, even Di agreed. So now Keir is the villain according to them and presumably they want to keep the tory party in and completely destroy the NHS, that is ridiculous.
Everyone is entitled to their political views, that's what democracy is. Not with this pair though. So one sided and don't dare disagree with anything they say or you'll be sneered at and blocked.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Everyone is entitled to their political views, that's what democracy is. Not with this pair though. So one sided and don't dare disagree with anything they say or you'll be sneered at and blocked.
I think you'll find: "that in their own small tiny microscopic way along with other Instagrammers and Youtubers and Whathaveyou, they are trying to put this focus [on Gaza] to offset this imbalance" in the mainstream media. (Says Mark Adderley, of course. Count the adjectives :sneaky:)

Timestamp 31:45

No, Mark Adderley. It's just you having a one-sided rant at a couple of hundred Knitting Nanas every morning. Instead of going to work.

• Haha
I think you'll find: "that in their own small tiny microscopic way along with other Instagrammers and Youtubers and Whathaveyou, they are trying to put this focus [on Gaza] to offset this imbalance" in the mainstream media. (Says Mark Adderley, of course. Count the adjectives :sneaky:)

Timestamp 31:45

No, Mark Adderley. It's just you having a one-sided rant at a couple of hundred Knitting Nanas every morning. Instead of going to work.
He blocks she doesn’t.
---
He blocks she doesn’t.
Did I actually hear them calling the newspaper mucky and he the most disgusting perverted degrading voice

I think Manky is wasting his time on YouTube with such low views.
He would make more money as a Sue Perkins lookalike ….. no question about it
With less than 250 viewers, Mark Adderley would make more money wandering down the road looking for discarded coins. :sneaky:

1719390054586.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10