Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder who paid for the trip. Its not like Nadia to pay out that much for Di. Its more like Di had the money and the lazy, spoilt, useless son has worked on her to pay for him to go to New York, on account of his upbringing which he's never got over seeing his wife keeps bringing it up. It makes sense that it would be more of his choice than Di's as a break away.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
People can mock Mark all they like but his constant negative posts about Keir Starmer are really making a difference because, check notes, oh! Biggest Labour landslide since 1924. Maybe not then...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People can mock Mark all they like but his constant negative posts about Keir Starmer are really making a difference because, check notes, oh! Biggest Labour landslide since 1924. Maybe not then...
Not only that but of course people of the Israel are going to listen to a keyboard warrior, who's never been there, sat at his table in Croydon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And it seems he only really posts this stuff on his safe insta platformโ€ฆhas he dared to post this on X (Twitter)?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's really impressive though that Mark and Nadia have a better understanding of International Law than the former Director of Public Prosecutions. Is there no end to thier talents.

Reactions: 8
Lee had to buy them followers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ desperate or what . They will never have to fork out for their kids degree anyway, unemployable lazy louts. I asked were they delighted Kaye daughter passed exams they blocked me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not on LW again ๐Ÿค” what is happening ? Once in 3 weeks now ๐Ÿ™ and both begging for people too subscribe to their channel ๐Ÿ˜ the best show not on TV ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not on LW again ๐Ÿค” what is happening ? Once in 3 weeks now ๐Ÿ™ and both begging for people too subscribe to their channel ๐Ÿ˜ the best show not on TV ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She needs to drop the husband from the business side of things, she seems to get less work now than before.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They mentioned next weeks guest presenter will be EastEnders Natalie Cassidy - perhaps if viewers like her she could be Nadiaโ€™s permanent replacement??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is just come up on my Facebook ๐Ÿ™„
Just seeing her face completely irritates me. Why are these companies paying her for these things, they canโ€™t see how disgusting she is?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They mentioned next weeks guest presenter will be EastEnders Natalie Cassidy - perhaps if viewers like her she could be Nadiaโ€™s permanent replacement??
Just seeing her face completely irritates me. Why are these companies paying her for these things, they canโ€™t see how disgusting she is?
Did you read any of the comments underneath it ? That does not look like her hair.

Reactions: 2
This is an old photo/shoot that Pantene still seem to be using, and sheโ€™s no longer with Gleam anymore. I hate the way Pantene are using the menopause to flog a shampoo.
IMG_7974.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yes women are being totally duped
Many commenting I bought these expensive products and they did nothing
This photo is in stark contrast to their ad and she knows it
Trading standards must be sick of the mention of her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7