Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how anyone would follow them for health and fitness advice.
They are not exactly the picture of health.
Nutella and Micky Ds on speed dial.
Her drinking anything and him gorging on all sorts.
it’s bad enough her promoting hair products that do diddly squat, they must bank on people being slow on the uptake,
They will be setting up a surgery next.
Come in Dr.Sadderley will see you now 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Billy no mates in New York hadn’t even a daughter who would go with him instead he dragged an old woman with him Who can barely walk. Imagine state of the two of them. House looks actually cleaner with dirt bag out, they loving the peace
---
Who gives her authority to give bat tit medical advice

Reactions: 10
Billy no mates in New York hadn’t even a daughter who would go with him instead he dragged an old woman with him Who can barely walk. Imagine state of the two of them. House looks actually cleaner with dirt bag out, they loving the peace
---
Who gives her authority to give bat tit medical advice
Who gives them authority to give advice on anything. His latest story on antisemitism is about as low as you can get.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The whole begging for free “celeb day” tickets for the Chelsea flower show thingy has backfired big time.
Even loyal followers seeing the entitled scrounger for what she really is.
Wants everything for nothing but just doesn’t quite meet the grade.
You can fool some of the people some of the time and all that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Soccer aid raised over 100 million with Robbie Williams and frank lampard and all he can do is sit and swear and be a perv but do nothing and supports America 🤡🤡🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She was on LW today (unusual - normally only does Fridays with Kaye, Jane and a neutral) and she looked haggered. She was pale, makeup seemed non existent and she looked like she wasn’t wearing a bra (very saggy). Think she probably hated it though as she hardly got a word in (unlike a Friday) as she was competing with Denise, Ayda and eventually Robbie! She didn’t stand a chance! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She was on LW today (unusual - normally only does Fridays with Kaye, Jane and a neutral) and she looked haggered. She was pale, makeup seemed non existent and she looked like she wasn’t wearing a bra (very saggy). Think she probably hated it though as she hardly got a word in (unlike a Friday) as she was competing with Denise, Ayda and eventually Robbie! She didn’t stand a chance! 😂
She was really out of her comfort one today . Jealousy was pouring out of her sockets. She was ignored with nithing to contribute as other panellists had successful happy working partners

And today same clothes and saggy braless boobs hanging out again 🙄 you’re 60 Nadia Sawalha 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The odd thing is Mark tuned in to watch while he was in New York. I also noticed that during his own live he got a notification for their doorbell, so he is watching what they’re all doing while he isn’t there…he comes across as so controlling.

• Wow
  • Sad
The odd thing is Mark tuned in to watch while he was in New York. I also noticed that during his own live he got a notification for their doorbell, so he is watching what they’re all doing while he isn’t there…he comes across as so controlling.
Saddo in New York with no friends to go out with

• Haha
Yes he does indeed come across as very controlling
When a woman goes out of her way to emphasise how “wonderful” how “amazing” how “loving” their partner is, it is almost always a sign of being controlled.
He speaks down to her constantly and he is probably so much worse in private.
She should’ve bought him a one way ticket to America

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! I managed around 10 mins to see if it improved but it didn’t 🤣🤣
I think Nadia Sawalha has become used to masking her incompetence with that italia Conti showbiz laugh, which is why she's no longer welcome on TV. What an entirely unprofessional timewaster.

Interesting exchange at timestamp 25:50

Nadia Sawalha: Do you think you're emotionally intelligent? ... You're good at reading people.
Lee Warm Up: Yes, I'm good at reading people ... and I'm actually quite diplomatic, which people won't always know.
Nadia Sawalha: When you need to be.
Lee Warm Up: ... when it's best to be. :sneaky:

Heaven only knows why they kept calling for Mark Adderley; the previous day's moan where he reported live from the corner of a hotel room like a hostage was similarly a waste of time.

Last edited:
Yes it looks like the gravy train maybe hitting the buffers anytime soon, hope he has enough paying subs to keep him in the life he has become accustomed to. :LOL:

• Haha