Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered why she disappeared today from SM 😏 hope they got rid of the useless friendless twit 🙄🤞
Strange that she can’t have people over without splashing it all over social media! I would never be able to eat at her house, it would make me heave.

Reactions: 9
The knitting nanas waiting for CM 2 hours in advance ! Apparently Mark Adderley is in NY with his mum 🤔 he has been posting #tribeca on his IG … he kept that one quiet 🙄 she said something on Friday about him filming, did this mean walking around with his selfie stick/arm extension 🙄🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The knitting nanas waiting for CM 2 hours in advance ! Apparently Mark Adderley is in NY with his mum 🤔 he has been posting #tribeca on his IG … he kept that one quiet 🙄 she said something on Friday about him filming, did this mean walking around with his selfie stick/arm extension 🙄🤣
Nadia funding the trip for 2 of them now, don't suppose his mother has the money for this jaunt. Wonder what they are doing there if she has problems walking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He did a Members Live from there yesterday (instead of NNSS). He said he was there for the Tribeca Film Festival with Nanny Di but it’s also her birthday on Friday. I’m guessing he will be claiming it as a “work trip” when he does his taxes and not just doing something thoughtful for his mother.
Her saying he was filming on Friday and Saturday was an outright lie again as she didn’t want to let the subs know what he was really doing 😡

• Angry
He did a Members Live from there yesterday (instead of NNSS). He said he was there for the Tribeca Film Festival with Nanny Di but it’s also her birthday on Friday. I’m guessing he will be claiming it as a “work trip” when he does his taxes and not just doing something thoughtful for his mother.
Her saying he was filming on Friday and Saturday was an outright lie again as she didn’t want to let the subs know what he was really doing 😡
They don’t like their subs knowing because they want to pretend they have the same financial woes, it’s the only way to keep money being thrown at them by the subs.

• Angry
So after 2 months he finally delivered a members live to the paying subs but that also meant no NNSS 😡 he is taking them for a ride 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Time stamp 41:40
Mark Adderley is a disgusting manipulative c*nt who was so intimidated by Kaye he used that poor dog as a prop to avoid eye contact with her throughout most of the conversation. Then watch how he shifts uncomfortably in his seat when she challenges him before pulling his "I could kill myself at any moment" trump card. :mad: You're right tattlers: Kaye and her clever questions never featured on the Sawalha Adderley Youtube channel ever again.
What an absolute PATHETIC CREEP, MARK ADDERLEY REALLY IS

• Angry
“Mark is in NY for film festivals, he is out there filming and he is out there having meetings …” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What a derelict looking dump of a shithole, all covered in dog shite I’ll bet, is that worzel gummidge wandering through
IMG_1261.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That anniversary present must’ve cost Nitty a small fortune, but it was worth to get some peace and quiet and get well rid of the human sticking plaster. She might be able to even pee in peace now.

• Haha
Saying he's taken his mother because its her birthday on Friday is a lame excuse. It's more like he can't cope on his own and has no friends to accompany him. Meetings have been mentioned and will not be heard of again. We might just get a short film of him dragging a poorly Di around New York just to prove to the tax man that he was there for working reasons. He could have taken Moodie and got her to warble in a few bars there, New York is unaware of her singing talents.

• Heart
So did you know that Mark Adderley looks after himself and is committed to wearing nice clothes and working out says Nitty 🤣🤣

Are we talking about the same Mark Adderley who binges on sugar, fizzy drinks and coffee, who spends all day/night on his laptop/phone, who most of the time looks like a slob, hardly washes, has grubby hands/nails and picks his nose??? 🤔 #hothubby 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nadia funding the trip for 2 of them now, don't suppose his mother has the money for this jaunt. Wonder what they are doing there if she has problems walking.
smelly Di only has walking problems when it suits her..

a free trip to NY and they disappear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how safe it was for clinically vulnerable Hannah to visit Nittys abode 🤢😷

Reactions: 5
He has set himself up recently to be some sort of activist, why hasn’t he flown to Gaza and participated in real life matters, instead of make believe stuff?

Reactions: 12
So funny, selfie arm extension….ill be so disappointed if the director cap didn’t travel. Thought they banging on for eight months about how awful America has been in the conflict. Surely his morals and ethics wouldn’t support such an economy 🤡🤡🤡 please ask them, I’m blocked 😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At the beginning of today's moan, Nadia Sawalha talked about how she actively needs to shout out for more people to subscribe overlooking the fact that only 443 (plus me for five minutes) of their current 139k 😂 subscribers (I'm not one) were tuned in to her 'show'. :sneaky:

1718102880398.png

I hung around for just long enough to (n) and hear Nadia Sawalha described how she was able to start the day with a blast of music because Misery Guts is away. Joining the Loose Women Divorcees Club would be the making of her. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10