Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaye's daughter just heard today she got her degree. What was it Moodie got her degree in? Wasn't it getting her tits out for the dirty old men on Only Fans😂.
A degree in:

Unemployed ✅
Smoking ✅
Drinking ✅
Drug using ✅
Being lazy✅
Posting vulgar pics online for attention ✅

Reactions: 3
I don't how Nadia can sleep at night knowing Maddie ( and probably Kiki too) are financially fucked if she croaks it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If I was her I’d go down the local travel agents get him a gold card to travel all over the world just to get him out of the house.
He seems to take up more energy than having a few teenage sons at home.
She will have to pretend loudly that she’s glad he’s back because his mega huffs are insufferable.
Must be like being married to Metal Micky.

A telling exchange on this morning's moan, where the intrepid traveller has returned with ammunition that ends up detonating in his face as his absence has empowered Nadia.
Time stamp: 22:30

Mark Adderley: You don't get airport face.
Nadia Sawalha: Because we always get there in plenty of time!
Mark Adderley, on the verge of combusting: Because I'm going through the stress of making sure we do!
Nadia Sawalha: No you're not! I travelled all my life on my own. I've done travel programmes. Men do this so much, they think no one can travel without them.
Mark Adderley: No,I don't think that at all but I'll tell you what...
Nadia Sawalha: The thing is the last time I had to travel without you I was a nervous wreck, because you've made me think that I can't bloody travel.

What a sorry state of affairs. :( No Nadia, real 'men don't do this so much', just that gaslighting handicap you married in haste. I've never been more grateful for MrMickey.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think he’s also done the same thing with her driving. She used to drive before he convinced her she wasn’t capable and then she gave it up

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think he’s also done the same thing with her driving. She used to drive before he convinced her she wasn’t capable and then she gave it up
He has done the same with the live streaming and the channel as a whole. When she first started doing her own live streaming on Facebook and YouTube, she was in control and he sat there looking like a lost, depressed puppy. Now she becomes flustered when he isn’t there because he has made everything seem much more complicated and technical than it really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes ago in my place of work there was a manchild who acted very similar to Mark of Joy.
Mentally stuck at the age of nine, wanted praise and adulation for simple tasks like turning on the computer. Was a prize huffer and had a petulant temper.
Everyone who worked there gave him a wide birth, another Billy no mates, some mothers do have’m.
They get even worse in middle age when they have been spoilt and pandered to, unbearable infact.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was he always this controlling? I don’t really know much about Nadia as I only really ever saw her on Loose Women years ago, but wasn’t she really good friends with Kaye Adams at one point? Has Kaye distanced from her?

Reactions: 2
Was he always this controlling? I don’t really know much about Nadia as I only really ever saw her on Loose Women years ago, but wasn’t she really good friends with Kaye Adams at one point? Has Kaye distanced from her?
I think they’re both controlling in different ways. She is friends with Kay and they started the YouTube channel together however Mark seemed to want full control and even had the name of the channel changed so that his name featured. Kay was wise to step away, it wouldn’t have done her successful career any favours. Most of the other Loose Women have other work besides being on the LW panel except Nadia who seems to rely on YouTube which has low viewing figures.

I think they’re both controlling in different ways. She is friends with Kay and they started the YouTube channel together however Mark seemed to want full control and even had the name of the channel changed so that his name featured. Kay was wise to step away, it wouldn’t have done her successful career any favours. Most of the other Loose Women have other work besides being on the LW panel except Nadia who seems to rely on YouTube which has low viewing figures.
She hasn’t been on LW with Kaye for a while 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We haven’t heard much off good ole Ashley of late. Mr Durrant is still flavour of the month.
We have heard nowt from him lately - wonder where he has gone, fell into a very large tub of Subway meat balls and drowned into a mass of tomato sauce.
🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

• Haha
I remember the bit when I knew he was a wrong'un, Nadia's content with Kaye was ok back in the days, then I remember one of their vlogs as sweaty Mark was getting more airtime, Nadia had given up drinking for dry January or something one year and decided to get back on it (obviously) once it was over. Mark was giving her a really hard time, basically saying 'well if I can't drink, you shouldn't either'. Always sat really uncomfortable with me. Considering how much he surrounds himself with booze and has done for years. Controlling.
I always thought he has that terrible combination of stupidity and arrogance. And being an absolute knob who wears bootcut jeans.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Looks like there's a landmark TV reunion documentary on the horizon that culture vultures Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley will be studiously avoiding - despite having 'skin in the game'. :sneaky:
1718798271287.png

Time stamp 5:05

• Haha
  • Heart
He was pretending to be a headmaster again this morning! Oh how I laughed at the ridiculousness of it all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He has been desperately spamming YouTube shorts, he must be really desperate for the money, I wonder if it was Di who paid for the New York trip…probably from the inheritance she received from her mother.

• Wow