Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is my 4th thread title in a row 😀...

nice Easter surprise for Mark the house husband, hi Mark👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done @Telly Fanatic
---
I’m wondering if so many of us are just feeling like we can’t even be bothered to watch to pick up on their lies anymore? I very rarely view now and I can’t even be bothered to look for their posts and only see anything on IG if it jumps out at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well done @Telly Fanatic
---
I’m wondering if so many of us are just feeling like we can’t even be bothered to watch to pick up on their lies anymore? I very rarely view now and I can’t even be bothered to look for their posts and only see anything on IG if it jumps out at me.
It’s all so tedious, he uploaded a vlog the other day where they’re sitting at the kitchen table, and as usual Nadia couldn’t even be bothered to look up from her phone and he was obsessed with staring at himself in the camera. They were discussing flooring and he puts on his usual act of not wanting someone to come in and lay the flooring properly because he wants to bodge it up so he can vlog it. I don’t understand why Nadia lets him dictate to her, she’s has her own finances so she doesn’t need to get his permission or his approval to get the house in order, if it were me I’d be organising quotes and just pay a professional! People in the comments were even advising her to just take the measurements into a flooring company, but Nadia isn’t independent enough to even do that.
He calls himself a creative but his vlogs are predictable and haven’t improved in five years!

Reactions: 10
their vlogs are so far behind they have more of less lost me as a regular viewer...

Mark is slowly killing the channel as he's to lazy to edit.

their vlogs are so far behind they have more of less lost me as a regular viewer...

Mark is slowly killing the channel as he's to lazy to edit.
Yep and spamming his channel with trailer reviews doesn’t help, he should have a separate channel entirely for that but he knows he won’t get the subscribers.

Reactions: 11
Sticking up old videos and charging their minions for this is so insulting.

The views speak for themselves, they are shocking for a channel with 100k+subs

Reactions: 7
The views speak for themselves, they are shocking for a channel with 100k+subs
Even more shocking when you consider how much Mark Adderley, Director of Dog House Media, is claiming in 'staff' costs and expenses. :mad:

1711977441475.png

Source: Latest Dog House Media accounts filed with Companies House

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Their channel is beyond ridiculous not worth anyone watching let alone pay for the privilege
They are two scam artists, they are laughing up their sleeves at the unfortunate people who shell out money in their direction, for nothing in return.

Reactions: 13
Nadia Sawalha has made sure she is on today’s photos with Hannah 😡 where are the photos of the 4 friends? Where is the Nittygritty who got them into Parliament? She makes my blood boil 😡 All about her 😡
---
Nadia Sawalha has made sure she is on today’s photos with Hannah 😡 where are the photos of the 4 friends? Where is the Nittygritty who got them into Parliament? She makes my blood boil 😡 All about her 😡
Apologies … lapsus 🙄 I meant the tittygritty!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
They will both be on live at 7pm tonight but earlier one of the submissives said 6 so who knows? I can hazard a guess at two of their topics this evening IF they keep their word of course!

Reactions: 4
They will both be on live at 7pm tonight but earlier one of the submissives said 6 so who knows? I can hazard a guess at two of their topics this evening IF they keep their word of course!
Looks like the submissives have another Israel vs Palestine rant to look forward to. 😩
1712078156612.png

From Nadia Sawalha, who has recently rediscovered her (11%) Arabic roots.

Time stamp 1:10
(Note: Another winning thumbnail from the LW media trolls team. 😂 )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The grief tourists have already said they were too upset to do a coffee morning this morning.

Don't remember them having the same reaction to the Hamas attacks or anything going on in Syria, or Lebanon etc etc

Reactions: 7