Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huffy hole has left her in the breach at a stressful time of year, and she cannot work the laptop. There is nothing that he could be suffering from upstairs that would make him unwell enough to not join in on their coffee borings, selfish narcissistic fool he is.
I'm surprised he’s not there looking sub sympathy…..
Send gifts in the post ………

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Huffy hole has left her in the breach at a stressful time of year, and she cannot work the laptop. There is nothing that he could be suffering from upstairs that would make him unwell enough to not join in on their coffee borings, selfish narcissistic fool he is.
More lies from the Swadderleys. While they’re claiming he’s too sick to film Vlgomas or stream Coffee Moaning, the dim witted director is posting vanity IG stories about some film shoot yesterday he worked on yesterday….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
More lies from the Swadderleys. While they’re claiming he’s too sick to film Vlgomas or stream Coffee Moaning, the dim witted director is posting vanity IG stories about some film shoot yesterday he worked on yesterday….
The lies roll off their tongues

• Angry
Reactions: 11
As is his bit on the side!
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg

She seriously needs to tone down her obsession with him🫣
---
Sorry to ask a random question, but did they ever acknowledge that her parents came home from Jordan in the spring and hadn't Just gone there for the winter months?
I assume they have gone back to Jordan now? But does Nadia just pretend they no longer live next door for half the year?
No, it was never mentioned. They made out like they were never coming back!
When they returned, mentions of them were very brief, and Nadia always looked very sheepish when talking about them, as she knew her lies had caught up with her.
Unfortunately though, no one seems to have pulled her up on it🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So why is she making a song and a dance about him being so poorly when he’s out pretending to work? Why not just say he’s “filming”!

Reactions: 14
So why is she making a song and a dance about him being so poorly when he’s out pretending to work? Why not just say he’s “filming”!
Probably because she knows it’s a total waste of time, and waste of her money.
He’s an embarrassment- but she pretends she’s proud of him

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Somethings definitely up if vlogmas hasn’t landed! He doesn’t normally manage to duck that up, just everything else. What’s going on I wonder?

Reactions: 9
Photos of him filming, him posting when he is meant to be very poorly (he cd be?) He has been ill before and still came on camera. The plot thickens. If N goes out with the loose ladies, then thats more lying because she has said she's sick? (Doesn't seem it) Also on the community tab it clearly said he was doing his film, a slip up there by who ever typed that?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The other day Nadia said they have no financial worries. I can’t believe people are foolish enough to give them money each month.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Could he have gone off in a strop?
Perhaps in a hotel with his actors and she’s pretending he’s ill upstairs.
- I can’t believe she’s covering for him and holding the fought - propping up his toy town coffee boring when she’s earning the real money 💰 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Add Napoleonic complex to Manky’s list of maladies…he’s a tiny little bu**er standing next to the cast and crew of his “film” (aka Maddie’s school project, more likely)….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
1702645923770.png

Quite how Mark Adderley can direct a shoot when he's too sick to set the laptop up for Coffee Moaning in his own front room, I don't know!!
As diamondtext said, Make It Make Sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2631449
Quite how Mark Adderley can direct a shoot when he's too sick to set the laptop up for Coffee Moaning in his own front room, I don't know!!
As diamondtext said, Make It Make Sense.
I come and go from observing this pair, but at the moment it seems that they have been caught out and are now covering their tracks! Somethings never change. I just think workaholic Mark couldn't handle doing coffee mourning, vlogmas and whatever else he was doing. Therefore who gets let down the subs...somethings never change like I say!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So was she on loose and have they done any vlogmas episodes today or last night? I’m in and out of meetings so not sure.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.