Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been calling for Keir Starmer to ask for a ceasefire for weeks and now he has done they are still complaining about him, saying too little too late?!? It makes me wonder how sincere they are. Surely they should be pleased with this?
Probably because he has rightly said the ceasefire has to be on both sides and the hostages have to be released. Ceasefires don't come all wrapped up in neat bows.

He hasn't just called for a ceasefire the end. Like the slogans on placards or chants want.

Reactions: 6
So they’re going on a march but billy no mates can’t walk on his own but only latch on to his wife’s tails. He’s all talk no balls .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It could be seen as he's there to photograph the march in his capacity as a cameraman from donkeys years ago. A useful excuse in case it kicked off near him and Nitty wasn't close enough to rescue him.

Reactions: 3
Nitty might be lacking in a lot of areas, but after 20 years of wedded bliss she has managed to convince him that foreplay begins in the kitchen
In an effort for her to never do washing up again she has assured the man child that dish washing duty will reap rewards in the bedroom.
So there he is with the tea towel over his shoulder day and night, even managed to slice his finger from over zealously washing a sharp knife. He’ll be sponsored by Fairy quicker than you can get the grease of an egg cup.
Come the summer he’ll be starkers in an apron knee deep in dishes, waiting for his just desserts from Onlyflans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG so they are doing a sponsored walk of 95km but can’t remember the meaning of the 95 km🙄 and Nitwit says they have not had a sponsor yet but they had not yet uploaded the link 🤣 and because of their “insane” schedule 🤔 they will have to share the walk/steps between them 🙄 what a pair of useless twats!
TS 1.02.00

• Wow
  • Sad
Sorry everyone but I’m back! I made a pact with myself at Christmas that as of 2024, I would refrain from posting on here about these numpties. I’ve still watched as much as I could including him meeting the very vulnerable sub in London (not AG) and I’ve been making notes because they are horrific at the moment.

I am part way through this CM and laughing out loud with the stuff he’s coming out with.

How LW are keeping her on is beyond me, it truly is.

Reactions: 17
Sorry everyone but I’m back! I made a pact with myself at Christmas that as of 2024, I would refrain from posting on here about these numpties. I’ve still watched as much as I could including him meeting the very vulnerable sub in London (not AG) and I’ve been making notes because they are horrific at the moment.

I am part way through this CM and laughing out loud with the stuff he’s coming out with.

How LW are keeping her on is beyond me, it truly is.
Please include some of your notes next time 😊

Reactions: 8
OMG so they are doing a sponsored walk of 95km but can’t remember the meaning of the 95 km🙄 and Nitwit says they have not had a sponsor yet but they had not yet uploaded the link 🤣 and because of their “insane” schedule 🤔 they will have to share the walk/steps between them 🙄 what a pair of useless twats!
TS 1.02.00
“Insane schedule” They have no commitments/contracts, she works twice a week if she’s lucky and he never leaves the house. Everything else is just made up work. Sorting out your manky loft is not an insane schedule of work.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My 89 year old elderly aunts schedule is more hectic than those two dimwits, she is also better turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Insane schedule” They have no commitments/contracts, she works twice a week if she’s lucky and he never leaves the house. Everything else is just made up work. Sorting out your manky loft is not an insane schedule of work.
now now, he goes to Sainsburys and the corner shop for sweets

• Haha
TS 1.02.00
If knobhead stopped watching films and arseing around drinking coffee he could do the steps . Loads of time. Waster

Reactions: 13
TS 1.02.00
What a load of absolute nonsense they talk and what is going on with his hair he looks so stupid. I guess Maddie has been giving him a trim with the kitchen scissors again, he needs to go to a barbers and get it cut properly.

Reactions: 9
Have they actually worked all this out. 60 miles approx which equals 95km. 1 mile is 2,000 steps so a day averaging 10.000 is 5 miles is going to take them 12 days - what a laugh - he couldn't get of his arse to walk 2 miles a day never mind 5.
Years ago a company called Bounts used to pay in vouchers for Amazon etc where you could link your walking device to them and depending on how many steps you did you would get the vouchers to encourage you to walk and get fit. (until Martin Lewis blew the whistle) Husbands was attached to is lathe which used to give us hundreds of steps each day whilst I used mine properly. I can imagine he is going to try a trick like this if he is tech savvy enough ;) or is he really going to try and walk it.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
TS 1.02.00
This has me thinking: who walks their dogs every day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If you're an adult and you're asking for sponsors you need to be doing something impressive. Walking 95km between 2 people just doesn't cut it - as it lasts 19 days its 1.5 miles a day each. No one is going to be wowed by that. Just ask for donations.

• Heart
  • Haha
If he gets off his arse and stops watching films he can walk on his own. She enables him like a bloody child

If you're an adult and you're asking for sponsors you need to be doing something impressive. Walking 95km between 2 people just doesn't cut it - as it lasts 19 days its 1.5 miles a day each. No one is going to be wowed by that. Just ask for donations.
This will no doubt end in tears, trauma and broken promises, just like her last charity walk where she was flown to the Himalayas, complained bitterly about the experience, had to be assisted by others, and posted no more than a few minutes of video footage.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mark is going to be frothing at the mouth at the goings on in parliament tonight. Dare I say it but I think the MP’s are making The SA’s rather mature 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s half stripped this morning, heating must be on full blast. She also must have swallowed a dictionary as her vocabulary is off the chain. He’s over pronouncing his grown up words.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He hates her talking on the coffee bore, when she talks about LW or anything going on in her life he becomes agitated , bites his lips and interrupts her to say happy birthday to subs when he doesn’t usually bother. He just wants her to sit there while he rambles on in his monotone voice, he knows he needs her there as people leave the live when he is on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.