Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably did just the same as many of us did when we were younger, drank too much, got Dutch courage, had benders,partied after work, flirted and had times we can't remember ...
But the difference is the rest of us don't harp on about these times as if we were rockstars, don't romanticise them,wouldn't wish to repeat them,can't really remember them and realise that really we probably bored everyone talking complete bollocks and were very annoying. And we realise that sober conversations and meaningful relationships are much more " rock n roll".
Billy bullshitter .
💯 Poddular

Moreover, despite being the ringleader of all the meticulously relayed shenanigans of his youth, Mark Adderley hasn't sustained a single meaningful friendship or working relationship from any significant period in his life / career. I mean Mark's forever name dropping Nigel Slater, for example, but there are reasons Nigel doesn't call on Mark to create his TV content any more. :sneaky:

Nadia Sawalha also has zero long-term friendships. No wonder Moodie was blindsided at the idea of her mum being "very very popular" at school! 😂

Time stamp 0:40

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found it very strange that there was no mention whatsoever of the cook along fundraising for Palestine last week?🤔 was it the usual cookery and attendancy disaster??? Did anyone follow it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who wants to belong to Mark Adderley’s exclusive movie club?🤣 waouw he has 7 members🤣
And you can always support them with gifts🙄
They are definitely looking desperate!
Imagine all the exclusive content they will get 🤣 when the members on their YT channel have not had a live in 2 months 😡 going on a bit here I know but they are really making my blood boil taking the mick of vulnerable subs 😡 Did they post the NNSS today???

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nadia Sawalha's been having Botox for over a decade, plus the #gifted Invisalign and hair pieces the team at Loose use to prop her up.

And, as Nadia has admitted, the only reason she hasn't had a neck lift is that there isn't a company that will gift it to her despite years of begging.
Is there a company that will give her a mouth lift that will shut it up spouting rubbish. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So please pray tell us M & N how exactly you are going to and how you want others to 'demand' to know how your MP is going to vote on something they have absolutely no influence over.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Found it very strange that there was no mention whatsoever of the cook along fundraising for Palestine last week?🤔 was it the usual cookery and attendancy disaster??? Did anyone follow it?
Well remembered Waffle3! I assume you're talking about the 'just' £3 (plus the £0.96 in fees - that was never mentioned :mad:) to watch Nadia Sawalha ruin a dish she's already cooked online before? You're right, this was supposed to replace this week's Curly Cocks but they 'broadcasted' as usual on Saturday. How curious. 🤔

Similarly curious is the fact this Twitter account: An initiative that strives to build bridges of understanding and peaceful co-existence with fellow human beings around the world no less, has 11.4K followers but garnered not a single like, comment or retweet about the recently-rebranded Arab Sisters' self-serving 'activism'. Curious. 🤔

For perspective, we have roughly half the numbers following our Twitter business account (predominately schools that don't actively engage on a regular basis) and can usually expect 5 -10 likes etc for a bog standard post and significantly more if it's about the people we've been working with that week, it's something topical or we're promoting training / an education conference. Neither of us has the luxury of popping up on ITV to promote our business, either.

I only swing by the Curly Cocks to register my 👎, because I will not sully the weekend with Nadia Sawalha's amateur deep-fried sh*te. (No, the upcoming cookbook isn't on my Christmas list either. I reckon Poundland's cleared a shelf, though.) Did they mention how much they raised for sanitary towels in Palestine? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Is our world known Oscar qualified film director at the BAFTA’s tonight ? 😏 🤣 Sophie Ellis-Bextor just singing reminded me that he wants her to open the Christmas Village in next year’s Vlogmas 🤣🤣🤣 so deluded is blue tick Mark Ball Adderley 🤣🤣🤣👋👋👋

• Haha
💯 Poddular

Moreover, despite being the ringleader of all the meticulously relayed shenanigans of his youth, Mark Adderley hasn't sustained a single meaningful friendship or working relationship from any significant period in his life / career. I mean Mark's forever name dropping Nigel Slater, for example, but there are reasons Nigel doesn't call on Mark to create his TV content any more. :sneaky:

Nadia Sawalha also has zero long-term friendships. No wonder Moodie was blindsided at the idea of her mum being "very very popular" at school! 😂

Time stamp 0:40
What’s the difference between someone who has been ‘ kind of led into bullying’ as opposed the bog standard bully? Are those bullied by the ‘ ’led into bullying’ bullies still ‘victims? or just collateral damage. Are the led into bullying bullies not bullies then?? The irony of Nads doing a video like this while being the bully of her own younger, talented and beautiful sister and setting/ not stopping the war hounds big Lisa and other weirdos attacking lovely Julia publicly for daring to care about her nieces, even mocking her for being childless,
is not lost.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well remembered Waffle3! I assume you're talking about the 'just' £3 (plus the £0.96 in fees - that was never mentioned :mad:) to watch Nadia Sawalha ruin a dish she's already cooked online before? You're right, this was supposed to replace this week's Curly Cocks but they 'broadcasted' as usual on Saturday. How curious. 🤔

Similarly curious is the fact this Twitter account: An initiative that strives to build bridges of understanding and peaceful co-existence with fellow human beings around the world no less, has 11.4K followers but garnered not a single like, comment or retweet about the recently-rebranded Arab Sisters' self-serving 'activism'. Curious. 🤔

For perspective, we have roughly half the numbers following our Twitter business account (predominately schools that don't actively engage on a regular basis) and can usually expect 5 -10 likes etc for a bog standard post and significantly more if it's about the people we've been working with that week, it's something topical or we're promoting training / an education conference. Neither of us has the luxury of popping up on ITV to promote our business, either.

I only swing by the Curly Cocks to register my 👎, because I will not sully the weekend with Nadia Sawalha's amateur deep-fried sh*te. (No, the upcoming cookbook isn't on my Christmas list either. I reckon Poundland's cleared a shelf, though.) Did they mention how much they raised for sanitary towels in Palestine? :sneaky:
We should rename the curly cooks - The curly CROOKS! 😉

Reactions: 11
IMG_3966.png
His finger nails are absolutely minging today. Doesn’t even look like he’s attempted to wash them. How can she let him anywhere near her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Another dose of deluded exceptionalism in this morning's Moan.

Time stamp: 45:20
Mark Adderley; "It was interesting, I was looking at it through the lens of a media sort of course. [Well, that explains why Mark took his Big Camera. head] And I was thinking, so there are children here and when you photograph children you can hear the right-wing press going 'radicalised, brainwashed."

It's a shame that his "media sort of course" doesn't address the dubious ethics of photographing other people's children for your own agenda and plastering their faces on your politically charged social media posts. Just imagine the tale tales Mark Adderley would tell about defending his four daughters from another unemployed head doing the same whilst pretending he's on "a media sort of course"? What happened to safeguarding? F*cking hypocrite. :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
View attachment 2766809His finger nails are absolutely minging today. Doesn’t even look like he’s attempted to wash them. How can she let him anywhere near her 🤢
She looks equally as dirty 🤢🤢 they’re gross . Her hair is matted and they’re delusional enough to think they’re famous
---
Another dose of deluded exceptionalism in this morning's Moan.

Time stamp: 45:20
Mark Adderley; "It was interesting, I was looking at it through the lens of a media sort of course. [Well, that explains why Mark took his Big Camera. head] And I was thinking, so there are children here and when you photograph children you can hear the right-wing press going 'radicalised, brainwashed."

It's a shame that his "media sort of course" doesn't address the dubious ethics of photographing other people's children for your own agenda and plastering their faces on your politically charged social media posts. Just imagine the tale tales Mark Adderley would tell about defending his four daughters from another unemployed head doing the same whilst pretending he's on "a media sort of course"? What happened to safeguarding? F*cking hypocrite. :mad: :mad:
Never saw a professional cameraman taking photos of themselves to post and not the subject apart from this clown💩🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
They have been calling for Keir Starmer to ask for a ceasefire for weeks and now he has done they are still complaining about him, saying too little too late?!? It makes me wonder how sincere they are. Surely they should be pleased with this?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.