Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will no doubt end in tears, trauma and broken promises, just like her last charity walk where she was flown to the Himalayas, complained bitterly about the experience, had to be assisted by others, and posted no more than a few minutes of video footage.
The same charity walk Frankie Bridge went on? :sneaky:
1708561386318.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
big brave knobhead wouldn’t shut up cause she touched his chest rough or cut his finger. Jesus imagine being married to such a wet.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They are all full of self-righteous anger that Keir Starmer spoke to the Israeli president about the ceasefire terms?!? How do they seriously think a ceasefire is possible without discussing it with Israel? What sort of cloud cuckoo land do they live in?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is just so full of his self importance 🙄
I suppose this means future generations will have no records of all the marches through the dead of winter, when Mark Adderley was tucked up in the warm watching films? Reminds me of this sketch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Israel is the West, where these 2 live a comfortable life. Nadia and Dina would not survive in Iran or anywhere else in the Middle East. Uk and USA and Europe all have the same problem with Islam.

Reactions: 4
So no CM so far, no notice from Mark aka Michelle and she’s not on LW today 🤔
Have you noticed when he sticks content up late at night he believes he is compensating for the next day and does a disappearing act! 3 reviews in a row, no one interested of course in them and a total of 5 reviews in 2 days 🙄
Wonder what excuse .. if any …

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed when he sticks content up late at night he believes he is compensating for the next day and does a disappearing act! 3 reviews in a row, no one interested of course in them and a total of 5 reviews in 2 days 🙄
Well is the sole photographer in charge of ensuring false historical narratives aren't perpetuated. That's a heavy burden for someone who doesn't usually leave his house.

Reactions: 8
I think they’ve gone away for one of their dirty weekends 🤢 as the scheduled curly crooks is at 9 so must be a pre record. No mention of no CM again today like last Friday. At least he‘s not said there would be a whine o’clock and then it never happens, that really winds me up especially when they don’t even bother to mention it the next day 😡

Reactions: 9
I think they’ve gone away for one of their dirty weekends 🤢 as the scheduled curly crooks is at 9 so must be a pre record. No mention of no CM again today like last Friday. At least he‘s not said there would be a whine o’clock and then it never happens, that really winds me up especially when they don’t even bother to mention it the next day 😡
Yep that what’s I thought gone on their dirty weekend (Mark has to get in his monthly quota) and hence why they were taking photos, doubt they would bother otherwise because let’s face it the only time Mark leaves the house is if they’ve gone away or he’s gone to Sainsbury’s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep that what’s I thought gone on their dirty weekend (Mark has to get in his monthly quota) and hence why they were taking photos, doubt they would bother otherwise because let’s face it the only time Mark leaves the house is if they’ve gone away or he’s gone to Sainsbury’s.
and that’s probably why Lee Peart arrived yesterday to look after the dogs 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.