Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm actually lost for words at Nadia Sawalha's lies: "And we thought over and over again what are the words what are the this what are the that and the simplest thing is (displays palms) What does that say? Can we just stop." And she goes on to describe at length how they formulated this selfless stand for humanity.

Time stamp: 7:20

I continued to listen, filling in today's paperwork and waiting for her to credit Khalid Abdallah. But no. I waited for Mark Adderley to jump in to reference the actor who played Dodi in The Crown, who he once bumped into in a lift in LA. But no.

Here's Khalid Abdallah on The Crown red carpet.
View attachment 2711372

And if you're looking for the source of last night's creative output, look no further.
View attachment 2711376
Notice the difference that Khalid is *also* calling for the return of the 134 hostages that have now been held (dead or alive) in Gaza for over 4 months. That's what a decent human being does.

Reactions: 4
What has he not studied???
When I was studying Politics .. hmmm for O’levels (was in the only school doing it he said)🤔,
When I was doing my Phd … hmmm not completed he often forgets to mention,
When I was at Media school, I learnt … hmmm 30 years ago and is so out of date,
Having studied English … when you listen to him, seems it is still work in progress😏
And now in your face on IG « having studied modern history & the political history of the UK and Europe in the 20th century » … hmmm wonder why he needed to get that out there, some one must have rattled his cage 🤣
Oh and I forgot …. training to be a counsellor 🤣 hmmmm… don’t believe that was ever completed..

Strange with all this education his intellect remains quite limited 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
1708255299888.png

Sweet Jesus look at Mark Adderley's doughy workshy fingers. 🤢
With so many other horrors to focus on, I'd never noticed that his hands appear as pampered as a prince's.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone who he hasn’t blocked yet on instagram (blocked me some time ago, no idea why. I’ve never commented on anything of theirs) know if any celebs follow him? Intrigued to know who this so called famous person was who apparently recognised him the other day and called him out on his outspoken views on the Israel/Gaza conflict.

Reactions: 5
Anyone who he hasn’t blocked yet on instagram (blocked me some time ago, no idea why. I’ve never commented on anything of theirs) know if any celebs follow him? Intrigued to know who this so called famous person was who apparently recognised him the other day and called him out on his outspoken views on the Israel/Gaza conflict.
I don't have an Instagram account. Here are Mark Adderley's most recent followers on Twitter.
1708256909465.png

I reckon Denise checks in with tattle a couple of times a day. And Lee. :sneaky:

• Haha
Nah, that pisses me off. She's a bleep, but both Frankie and Olivia are significantly younger and have had tit loads of surgery. Let's not start shaming women for ageing and not having work - we're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't.
While Kaye is worse for doing it, Nadia and Kaye always criticise Frankie’s age, her appearance and topic understanding - she’s 35. Kaye has also had cosmetic work, she’s had Botox, teeth bonding and treatment for her neck.
---
Anyone who he hasn’t blocked yet on instagram (blocked me some time ago, no idea why. I’ve never commented on anything of theirs)
If you’ve liked a comment left under one of their posts or on the Loose Women page that they don’t like they block people.
---
I don't have an Instagram account. Here are Mark Adderley's most recent followers on Twitter.
View attachment 2765084

I reckon Denise checks in with tattle a couple of times a day. And Lee. :sneaky:
Yep Lee definitely. I’d say most of their circle of “friends” do. 👋

Nadia Sawalha's been having Botox for over a decade, plus the #gifted Invisalign and hair pieces the team at Loose use to prop her up.

And, as Nadia has admitted, the only reason she hasn't had a neck lift is that there isn't a company that will gift it to her despite years of begging.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She has finally recognised the amount of people who dislike her across the board, and that’s not anything to do with her political views.
Just a large amount of people who see through her greedy ways and their crappy relationship.
So she has set herself up in a completely different environment to get praise and adulation in that arena.
The photos of numb nuts with his camera are hilarious, what professional journalist or photographer would even want that?
The kicker now is that they will be adhd brainstorming on how to cash in and make money out of it, with little thought of anyone over there going through it
Everything they do is about monetary reward nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She has finally recognised the amount of people who dislike her across the board, and that’s not anything to do with her political views.
Just a large amount of people who see through her greedy ways and their crappy relationship.
So she has set herself up in a completely different environment to get praise and adulation in that arena.
The photos of numb nuts with his camera are hilarious, what professional journalist or photographer would even want that?
The kicker now is that they will be adhd brainstorming on how to cash in and make money out of it, with little thought of anyone over there going through it
Everything they do is about monetary reward nothing else.
🤣🤣🤣 numb nuts with his camera!
---
Nadia Sawalha's been having Botox for over a decade, plus the #gifted Invisalign and hair pieces the team at Loose use to prop her up.

And, as Nadia has admitted, the only reason she hasn't had a neck lift is that there isn't a company that will gift it to her despite years of begging.
Well Ken Dodd is certainly not aging well au naturel 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he wearing Invisalign- why is he lisping? Around 5 minutes in…

I really thought he was pissed 🥂 he even looked it ! It was indeed very strange and didn’t think about Invisalign 🤔 maybe just maybe he’s finally sorting his rat teeth out 😏

Just had look 👀 definitely think he’s wearing Invisalign. Keeps licking his lips and moves his tongue around his teeth. Why not just say you are. Nadia did when she was wearing them. Instead he pretends to get some food out of his teeth and said he had to rush his tea 😡

• Angry
I'm sorry I try to be a nice person but i find the content of this boring,sexist,pseudo intellectual , self absorbed, annoying , useless, overgrown teenager's (with the deeply unattractive softies fingers ) pretend social media career not only deeply embarrassing, annoying,unoriginal,unhelpful, cliched,pointless,cringeworthy and egotistical, i also find it a waste of an able bodied mans best years ☹.
He has an awful lot to say via the Internet , his ego has ballooned. He thinks people hang on to his every word/ selfie/slogan 🙄. Nobody wants to know Mark, you only have a platform because of your wage earning wife.
He doesn't seem to actually do much.
None of them appear them to do much for others in real life unless you include childish virtue signaling sm posts.
I'm highly annoyed with them/ him today as I hate those who make other peoples tragedies all about them 🤬.
Ambulance chasers, bandwagon jumpers,arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe a word of what he says about his past…he reckons everyone wanted to hook up with him, he was the ring leader, he was promiscuous, he had several relationships all happening at the same time, he was the life and soul of the party…sorry not buying it. He is boring and dull and knows it, but blames this on being alcohol free. I don’t believe he had as many friends either… where are they? In addition, I don't think he had as many sexual relationships. I think he had a few colleagues he went for a few drinks with after work but in his head it was a wild time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe a word of what he says about his past…he reckons everyone wanted to hook up with him, he was the ring leader, he was promiscuous, he had several relationships all happening at the same time, he was the life and soul of the party…sorry not buying it. He is boring and dull and knows it, but blames this on being alcohol free. I don’t believe he had as many friends either… where are they? In addition, I don't think he had as many sexual relationships. I think he had a few colleagues he went for a few drinks with after work but in his head it was a wild time.
He probably did just the same as many of us did when we were younger, drank too much, got Dutch courage, had benders,partied after work, flirted and had times we can't remember ...
But the difference is the rest of us don't harp on about these times as if we were rockstars, don't romanticise them,wouldn't wish to repeat them,can't really remember them and realise that really we probably bored everyone talking complete bollocks and were very annoying. And we realise that sober conversations and meaningful relationships are much more " rock n roll".
Billy bullshitter .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He probably did just the same as many of us did when we were younger, drank too much, got Dutch courage, had benders,partied after work, flirted and had times we can't remember ...
But the difference is the rest of us don't harp on about these times as if we were rockstars, don't romanticise them,wouldn't wish to repeat them,can't really remember them and realise that really we probably bored everyone talking complete bollocks and were very annoying. And we realise that sober conversations and meaningful relationships are much more " rock n roll".
Billy bullshitter .
He has been banging on about taking cocaine and E recently as if he was proud 🙄 He just can’t seem to leave his fantasy world of the past behind … Saddoo …
Wonder how much money they have spent on his different therapies (and hers and the kids) 🤔 must cost them a fortune! More than a few chicken breasts 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
People who have lives are too busy living. They don’t waste time talking about it. A tragedy for his 2 estranged daughters and their mothers. You don’t throw people away.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.