Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t he going to give a name check to person photographing HIM - he has the biggest ego in the world🤢
Thought the issue was the march not seeing his dirty gut posed to an inch of his life thinking he’s clever and spontaneous. He’s such a fool.
---
and that’s probably why Lee Peart arrived yesterday to look after the dogs 🙄

Lee mustn’t have any life only babysitting dogs

Reactions: 12
They’ve just uploaded a gloating post on YouTube on a beach somewhere hot and sunny pretending to be in a Calvin klein ad 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They’ve just uploaded a gloating post on YouTube on a beach somewhere hot and sunny pretending to be in a Calvin klein ad 🤢
I'm assuming Nadia Sawalha paid for Mark Adderley and his floppy little willy to join her on her holibobs. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they originally posted this on 14 July 2023 … trying to hide their tracks ? 😏

• Wow
Can you imagine Manky as a photojournalist over the past 40 years?

Editor: Send me whatever film you have of Freddie Mercury taking the stage at Live Aid.
Manky: Erm, apologies but I was posing for a photo in front of the stage for my girlfriend.

Editor: Did you get the photo of the tank running over that poor chap in Tiananmen Square, mate?
Manky: Nope, sorry, was setting up a camera to capture me hard at work.

Editor: I need shots of all the bouquets and other remembrances left for Diana outside the palace. We go to press at 11.
Manky: Sorry mate, the photos all have me in them.

Editor: can you please send across the footage of Daniel Craig and the Queen jumping out the helicopter?
Manky: All I’ve got is some selfies with the chopper in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Today’s comments from the subs …
IG posting from Manky …
I think -If I was paying £2.99 a month I’d want to know where they were if they weren’t keeping their contract to ‘lives’ ‘coffeee moanings’ and of course the ‘daily reality show ‘ 😉

I think -If I was paying £2.99 a month I’d want to know where they were if they weren’t keeping their contract to ‘lives’ ‘coffeee moanings’ and of course the ‘daily reality show ‘ 😉
indeed!!! Apparently a live tomorrow finally ! They are guessing Cornwall ! Maybe they are renewing their vows 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope they are reading here
I’d ask
How can Nitty carry on being paid by and supporting and work for L’Oréal when they are listed in the products to boycott?
If she considers herself an activist she should put her money where her mouth is.
Then asking subs to send money.
Shocking
I suppose she needs to do anything she can to cover for the feckless, non earning,hot guy who gets people to photograph him with his camera, my goodness it’s bewildering.

Curly cooks and mark using the knife to cut off the crusts, could Nadia be any more annoying, telling mark to be careful with the knife? How old is he? Bloody hell woman calm down!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Curly cooks and mark using the knife to cut off the crusts, could Nadia be any more annoying, telling mark to be careful with the knife? How old is he? Bloody hell woman calm down!
It’s unwatchable. I don’t know why they still feel the need for Mark to sway around with the camera and why he constantly feels the need to interject when they are trying to cook. He likes to think he’s filming is in the style of The Big Breakfast - it’s not it’s just shaky and annoying and he isn’t Johnny Vaughan.

Reactions: 12
It’s unwatchable. I don’t know why they still feel the need for Mark to sway around with the camera and why he constantly feels the need to interject when they are trying to cook. He likes to think he’s filming is in the style of The Big Breakfast - it’s not it’s just shaky and annoying and he isn’t Johnny Vaughan.
For a pretend addict he has a brilliant memory. Stupid clown that he is.

For a pretend addict he has a brilliant memory. Stupid clown that he is.
The endless stories of ex girlfriends, all fabricated of course. He is 54 but obsessed with what he supposedly did with girls in their teens. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.